Username Post: Sizzix, Spellbinder or Cuttlebug        (Topic#1572927)
LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC

Any recommendations on any one manual die-cut machine? I'm not sure I'm ready for a Cricut, although I know it would get used.

TIA!

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to LesleyC

I have the sizzix big shot and the vegabond and I love them both. I prefer them over the cuttlebug, but I'm sure some cuttlebug users would say the same about their machine over the sizzix.

Personally I like the sizzix for its mobility and that I can use pretty much every die out there and I actually use it more than my cricut. The vegabond can cut multiple sheets at a time, I've done as many as 5 sheets and still no issues.

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to MrsAnnieS

• MrsAnnieS Said:
I have the sizzix big shot and the vegabond and I love them both. I prefer them over the cuttlebug, but I'm sure some cuttlebug users would say the same about their machine over the sizzix.

Personally I like the sizzix for its mobility and that I can use pretty much every die out there and I actually use it more than my cricut. The vegabond can cut multiple sheets at a time, I've done as many as 5 sheets and still no issues.

Great! I just ordered the Sizzix -- it was $59.99 on Amazon, and a flower die.

miniscraper
Idol
miniscraper
In response to LesleyC

Love my cuttlebug and the fact you can put spellbinders in it..........

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to miniscraper

You can use Spellbinders in the Big Shot/Big Kick too - I love running the Sprightly Sprockets set through!

wiccan333
Tenant
wiccan333
In response to aquabunny

You mean Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets actually work in the cuttlebug? HOT DOG! I am heading out to Micheal's and see if they have that die!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics