Username Post: large scallop borders        (Topic#1572951)
ckair 
Resident
  • ckair on 03-27-12 04:05 PM

Does anyone know how to get the large scallop borders that I am seeing so much of? I don't think it is an EK Success punches, because they are small. Thanks for your help

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to ckair

I made mine with my Cricut and just enlarge the scallop border. Lots of cartridges with scallop borders. I am really liking the elegant edges cartridge. HTH

thekatsmeow
Veteran
thekatsmeow
In response to creater1

I have a large scalloped border die that I bought from MFTStamps.com if that helps.

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to ckair

Could you give us an example? You can use a large corner rounder punch and take the guard off; it will make scallops. I am not sure that's what you mean, though, or do you mean even bigger scallops? Can you link a LO that shows what size you mean?

ScrappinMom4
Guru
ScrappinMom4
In response to ckair

Wow...I know the answer to this one. I just read today in the Cricut Chat forum here at sb.com that you can use the Elegant Edges cartridge. There are posts about it and examples. Also, I saw a video today about it at a pink stamper site I visit (not sure if I can put exact site), and this guest designer did a scallop border and then stamped a colorful design pattern within the edges...I actually thought she had bought the paper until I watched the video. Super cool!

Edited by ScrappinMom4 on 03-27-12 05:03 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ScrappinMom4

spellbinders has an edgeabilities die that's large scalloped borders,,,,

I want one too!

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to CommaHolly

There is a large EK Success punch that does large scalloped borders. But your best bet will likely be Silhouette or Cricut hth

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics