Username Post: Which embossing folder comes with a Cuddlebug?        (Topic#1572989)
ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing

Can someone tell me which embossing folder comes with the Cuddlebug? I don't want to order the same folder that I will be getting in the box. Thanks!

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to ktmracing

I don't believe it comes with one. I imagine that if you find a bundle deal, they would list what folders/dies are included. However I own a BigShot so wait for someone who has the Cuttlebug to give you the correct information
Products Referenced in This Post:

Edited by traceyjean on 03-28-12 10:02 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 03-28-12 11:08 AM
In response to traceyjean

I didn't get a folder when I bought mine, although that was more than a year ago.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to J-M

I am doing a series of money saving tips on you tube and you might want to check it out (in this economy we can all save a little $)

CLICK HERE TO SEE

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to gg loves Matthew

Well you may be disappointed. I checked out the ones in the store and there were none. If you go to Cricut website there is a bundle. HSN is running a special $99 cuttlebug plus 26 plates and the lowest flex pay was $24 bucks. Check it out.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to ktmracing

I got mine from a'zon for about $54 with free shipping. The site shows:

Comes with all necessary cutting pads you need to get started
User manual
Bonus embossing folder: simple flower

I haven't seen this folder sold separately, but maybe I just haven't seen it.

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to gg loves Matthew

Thanks for the replies. I did see one product description that said "one folder." I am guessing that was an error now that you have said you don't think it does come with one.

Ya, know...for what it costs they sure could throw in one or two folders!

But, GG, you save the day with your awesome tip on how to make our own folders!!! I did see another tutorial this morning for making folders but that required some sort of heavy plastic purchase that is probably as costly as a folder on sale. I LOVE your tip! No more cereal boxes will be tossed around here any time soon!! Thanks for taking the time to share all that. I am excited to watch all your videos now!

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to ktmracing

Mia and Mrs,

Thanks for the replies. I think it was Amazon I saw a folder listed but it didn't say which one so it is good to know that in the event there is one it is probably not one sold in stores.

Mia...I will check out HSN. That bundle does sound pretty good. Though I have certain ones picked out on J's site in my cart right now...so I am not sure I want to deviate from that and definitely shouldn't do it all!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics