Page 1 of 25 
Username Post: April Lift the Person Before You *Closed and Scrapping*        (Topic#1573095)
lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3

This is an EASY challenge.

All you do is sign up and then you will scraplift and post your layout of the person who signed up before you! Please be sure to post a link to the original layout as well.

Clarification of "How To Participate."
#1. Sign up for this challenge.
#2. See who is in the sign up list ahead of you.
#3. Go to that person's gallery and choose a layout to lift.
#4. Post your layout along with the original.

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM HOSTESS: This challenge is only as good as it's participants, since everyone who signs up needs to participate for it to be successful. If you have signed up in the previous month and did not complete your lift, please do not sign up this month. It is not fair to the other participants. If you sign up and find you will not be able to complete the challenge during the month, please let me know ASAP! Thanks

Participants are ask to check in to the thread at least once per week while the challenge is going on, that way we know if we have someone MIA before the last hours of the challenge! Thanks!!

If you do not check in once per week you will be dropped from this challenge and unable to participate in the following month. Of course if you've notified us you are going on vacation or there's an emergency, we're not heartless...

Let's go.....

1. Lindaj3

2. carbphrek original zoo By Lindaj3 lift Grommet By Carbphrek
3. GMFTS Original Board Break By Carbphrek lift Princess No Teeth By GMFTS
4. ktmracing original 1st Kiss By GMFTS lift April Scraplift the Person Before You By Ktmracing
5. NMscrapper original Too Much is Not Enough By Ktmracing lift Baby Blue Eyes By NMscrapper
6. jnzmom original Beauty ~Scraps of Darkness~ By NMscrapper lift To Day I Marry my best Friend By Jnzmom
7. JackeetheGreat original Church camping trip By Jnzmom lift Pony Boy By JackeetheGreat
8. LyndaMarie original Celebrate 1 By JackeetheGreat lift The 2012 Hunt By LyndaMarie
9. GentlewoodFarms Original Just a Summer Day By LyndaMarie Lift Bobby Dog By GentlewoodFarms
10. J-M original Chicken Hearted By GentlewoodFarms lift I luv my dogs By J-M
11. kellyshoaf original Sick boy By J-M lift Sick Girl By Pam In TX
12. SonjaC original Majestic Mountains in Yellowstone By Kellyshoaf lift Yellowstone Adventure By SonjaC
13. Pam in Tx original Enchanted *Scraps of Darkness* By SonjaC lift Inspire By Pam In TX
14. Kristen622 original Mom's kitchen redo By Pam In TX lift Its time By Lindaj3
15. Finallymama Original U & Me By Kristen622 Lift Mom and me By FinallyMama
16. BrendaDougherty original Christmas Eve By FinallyMama lift Time will heal... By BrendaDougherty
17. Denielle.c.podraza original No more squid for me!! By BrendaDougherty lift Big Pimpin-Aprils scraplift the person before you challenge By Denielle.c.podraza
18. PamStewart.Iowa original yoonmees prom By Denielle.c.podraza lift Two page pumpkin patch 2007 By PamStewart.Iowa
19. alwayschar original http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/245907/view /2795183/... lift Happieness is.. By Alwayschar
20. dollscrap original Happy Day By Alwayschar lift iPhone therefore iAm. By Dollscrap
21. AprilButterfly original Keep Me Warm (Swirlydoos) By Dollscrap lift Kaylyn By AprilButterfly
22. Silverrainrhiannon original Celebrate You By AprilButterfly lift Adorable little grump! By Silverrainrhiannon
23. stopnstare07 Original I'll love you always By Silverrainrhiannon Lift 5 out of 60: March the 17th By Stopnstare07
24. mrsmiller Original 26 of 52: Thomas LIVE! By Stopnstare07 Lift Pluto By Mrsmiller
25. claggy original Meeting Lucas By Mrsmiller lift Chicago Institute of Art (1) By Claggy
26. madmatter Original *Discover Beauty By Claggy lift My Girl By Madmatter
27. LenethrenOriginal Sunshine Day By Madmatter Lift Birthday Cake By Lenethren
28. msnickers2 Original Girlfriends - 1940 By Lenethren Lift Enjoy Hi-C fruit drinks By Msnickers2
29. MissaOntheRun Original Golden Gate By Msnickers2 Lift Happy Day By MissaOnTheRun
30. lpeeps original Heading home By MissaOnTheRun lift Good Times By Lpeeps
31. leokc34 original Just us Girls By Lpeeps lift bright eyes By Leokc34
32. Lookin4newideas original Imagine By Leokc34 lift *Friends By Lookin4newideas
33. YourScrapAttack Original Birth Day By Lookin4newideas Lift our tats By YourScrapAttack
34. newtoscrapping2011 original buddy By YourScrapAttack lift Disney Finally Has Trains!! By Newtoscrapping2011
35. amancuso original Frightful Figment **Scraps of Darkness** By Newtoscrapping2011 lift Home for the Holidays By Amancuso
36. njr007 original The Most Wonderful Time By Amancuso Lift Dance By Njr007
37. AngiOOriginal Baby and Butterflies By Njr007 Lift Christmas at the park 2011 By AngieO
38. ChansGram Original Ximena3 By AngieO Lift Magic By ChansGram
39. angiegirl original Big Girl By ChansGram lift little paws & furry face By Angie Girl
40. meezerpleaser original Busted left side By Angie Girl lift Sleepy Cat By Meezerpleaser
41. AuntyT Original Basket Case By Meezerpleaser Lift Sweet Girl By AuntyT
42. scraphappynicole original Security Duo By AuntyT lift Love my easter chicks! By Scraphappynicole
43. speppers1 original family love time By Scraphappynicole lift Moments in time By Speppers1
44. AllAmy Original Crazy Love By Speppers1 Lift Chess By AllAmy
45. seattlerain23 original Tire Swing Play By AllAmy Lift Brother/ Friends By Seattlerain23
46. lynnde original Waiting By Seattlerain23 lift Football ~ By Lynnde
47. tinadn original Friday Night Lights ~ By Lynnde Lift Boys and their toys By Tinadn
48. MarKaren original a DREAM came true By Tinadn lift Two Cute By MarKaren
49. vincarsh Original Happy Girl By MarKaren Lift smile By Vincarash
50. ncyankee original So Spoiled By Vincarash lift I Did it! By Ncyankee
51. dancinirish90 original Forever Family By Ncyankee lift friendship By Dancinirish90
52. LelaScraps-n-Stamps original Bond Falls By Dancinirish90 LIFT LN - Orlando In Florida By LelaScraps-n-Stamps
53. Wolfhuntress2002 original LN - Stop By LelaScraps-n-Stamps lift baby love By Lindaj3
54. Lindaj3 original Happy Birthday By Wolfhuntress2002 lift shower fun By Lindaj3

Edited by lindaj3 on 05-01-12 04:54 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to lindaj3

I would like join in.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 03-30-12 11:05 AM
In response to carbphrek

Hey Linda - I would like to be in on this ...and thanks for covering for Karen.

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to GMFTS

I would love to join in. I think the last time I did was in July!

NMscrapper
Mayor
NMscrapper
In response to ktmracing

I'm in again! And Linda, thanks again for hosting!

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom
In response to NMscrapper

I would like to do this again.

lindaj3
Governor
lindaj3
In response to jnzmom

Up to date to here. Please let me know if I miss some one. Thank you ladies, I hope I can do as a good as job as she does.

JackeetheGreat
Idol
JackeetheGreat
In response to lindaj3

I'm in!

justLyn
Governor
justLyn
In response to JackeetheGreat

Me, too.

GentlewoodFarms
Mayor
GentlewoodFarms
In response to justLyn

Me. Me. ME! Pick ME!

I want to play!

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 03-30-12 02:20 PM
In response to GentlewoodFarms

Love this challenge, I'll play!

kellyshoaf
Idol
kellyshoaf
In response to J-M

I'd like to try this month. Thx for hosting!

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to kellyshoaf

OH! ME! I totally wanna lift Kelly!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to SonjaC

Count me in.

kristen622
Pro
kristen622
In response to Pam in TX

Count me in again please! This is fun!

FinallyMama
Queen
FinallyMama
In response to kristen622

OH...I so want to try this!! May I join, please??

BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty
In response to FinallyMama

I'd like in again! Love this challenge!

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza
In response to BrendaDougherty

Me too!! Im in again!!

PamStewart.Iowa
Mayor
PamStewart.Iowa
In response to denielle.c.podraza

I love Denielle's gallery! Please add me! Thanks, Linda, for taking over and keeping it going.

alwayschar
Mayor
alwayschar
In response to PamStewart.Iowa

Oh boy! I love Pam's gallery. Add me too, please.

Page 1 of 25 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics