Username Post: resizing digital stamps        (Topic#1573101)
Expert

SO....I bought some digital stamps, but don't know how to resize them. When they came in, they were in my pics...and I think the only way I can get to them is through my windows photo viewer. It doesn't show up on my photoshop. I am sooooo not computer savvy...what did I do wrong..and is there anyway I can fix this? Thanks

Tenant
In response to deedee49

Hi deedee,

Try this...launch Photoshop first. Use the "open" command, navigate to where the digital stamp is located, select, and it should open in Photoshop. From there you should be able to resize.

Expert
In response to Schokoküsse

thanks so much..I will try that...

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to deedee49

If you have Word or Powerpoint you can resize them in there too. I actually like using Powerpoint cause I can fit a bunch on a page and not waste my precious Pure Luxury cardstock

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I open mine in Paint, which almost every computer has, check the size by clicking on FILE and then on the drop down menu "print preview", then I adjust as needed by clicking on PAGE SET UP on that same drop down menu.

Margie Calenda
Tenant
Margie Calenda
In response to deedee49

DeeDee, you have to go in to PhotoShop and then open up a new file and then select your image. Then you can resize it. If you want to save it after you resize, be sure to rename it or save it as a copy

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics