Page 39 of 39 
Username Post: APRIL'S New Layouts        (Topic#1573127)
Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Twinlets Mama

Oh--Marens in good spirits but she's got quite the head cold. She still isn't sleeping the best, but every night is just a little better than the last

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to Twinlets Mama

ali - y'all get better, I do not sleep well myself when my babies are sick. I'm up and down checking them, they're usually perfectly fine.

cheryl - yum please have some orange chicken for me..nomnomnom
those are cool flowers, you have a step by step?

ashley, jeannie & anna - hi!

mel - plant anything else this weekend?

denise - those are some super cute gd. love the pics by the water.

terry- OUCH! slap my a$$ and call me sally that's a lot of money to be gone so fast. Does the sketch "challenge" tomorrow or tonight? I might be able to work on a layout tomorrow mornign, dh is dropping not so subtle hints of a busch gardens visit.

kat y - hope you find you're mojo, dig around in some drawers it is a good hider.

donna - dh is in the same position with his job, his manager likes to see butts in seats. All the computers dh maintains are about 1000 miles away, it does not matter if he is in a cubicle or lounging on the couch at home. Its all VPN.
Fla is over running with tomatoes this year, perfect growing season.

jo - sounds like y'all having lots of fun & company up there. Its good to be to busy when you own the business.

mandi- congrats on the promo

cathe - hi!

Hot, muggy & rainy in Tampa today. Spent $102 at Publix, ouch I hope it last a week this does not include meats other than deli turkey for sandwiches. 2 jugs of milk will last about 4 days in this house, those giant boxes of corn flakes about 3 days, a tub of cottage cheese is gone in one sitting, a dozen eggs in a day and a loaf of bread is gone in a matter of minutes. The boys are not even in their tweens, I'm dreading the teen years.

Edited by carbphrek on 04-29-12 11:58 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to carbphrek

I'm back for an afternoon of scrapping. My friend was surprised when she walked in and found of all sitting there waiting on her to arrive. We decided to eat at TGIFriday's instead of chinese. We had a great time!

Stacey - I will find the link to the girl's blog I used for the mum and post it. For the crocheted flower I just searched for it on youtube.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to carbphrek

Hey Ladies!

I put up the May thread...figured I was gonna be busy tomorrow and Tuesday. The birthday list and May Sketch is part of the thread for easy access =)

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/235/t...

I hope all the little ones are feeling better!

I hear ya on the food shopping Stacey! I went to Sam's Club on Monday for "just a few" things-spend $175! Looked like I walked out with nothing. Brace yourself for when your boys get older. My son Patrick is like Pacman...he gobbles up EVERYthing. We're going broke just feeding that child!

Those flowers are GORGEOUS Cheryl!!! How did you make them?

Your DGD's are adorable Denise!

Mandi-I soooo remember the last month of my pregnancies....couldn't wait to pop those puppies out! Especially my firstborn-Chris. Laying right on my sciatica. Oy-did that HURT!

I finally got rid of the ancient (circa 2000) computer. It was on the desk in my scraproom. No one used it but my modem and wireless network were hooked up to it. I redid the network and will be tossing the computer after I go thru it to save/delete stuff. Now I have room for my Cricit Imagine! (when/if it ever gets here)

Making turkey fajitas for dinner...have to go check on my onions. See ya!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Afternoon ladies. Haven't been able to work yet. Facebooks app section (for developers) has been down.

Donna- that's how this one is. I can't lay down on either side because of baby laying on ONE side and is right on my nerve since 30 weeks. I was hoping baby would of switched position by now, but no luck.

As far as the grocery shopping, my MAJOR grocery shopping trip which is once a month I normally spend about 350-400 and then little trips here and there, fresh fruits and veggies weekly, eggs, milk, juice, I usually end up spending about 700-800 a month with ALL my groceries for the 6 of us. If it wasn't for all my coupons and sales I would be spending about 100. (Yes, I save about 300.00) and I also do most of the grocery shopping at winn dixie and get gas rewards. Most of the time I walk out with .85 cents to 1.00 off per gallon of gas.

I am gonna go catch up a little. I will be back later.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SQ Mandi

Ok...I am acu2h and signing off and moving on up to May. See you there!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Well, if May is up I'm moving with Anna!!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

cya over in May

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to rockmom

ditto!

carbphrek
Idol