Page 3 of 39 
Username Post: APRIL'S New Layouts        (Topic#1573127)
DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to rockmom

Good morning *eyes half open*

Have I ever mention I despise getting up early?

Goin for my first PT session this morning. I'm tireddddd...don't wannaaaaa goooooo

Ok...enough whining-time for coffe

So...I just realized I put the wrong year on my Thanksgiving lo. Someone had posted how nice it was I was celebrating early...I was wondering why she said that lol

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to rockmom

Morning. I am working on catching up. This past November was a little chillier than I would have liked here in Florida. I actually needed to break out the kids winter coats and hats this year.

I am sitting here waiting for my coffee to finish brewing. I think my coffee pot is on it's last leg. What normally takes 7 minutes to brew is now taking about 20??? Yuck!

Got tabs open, off to catch up in the galleries. Sorry I am so far behind.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to SQ Mandi

Dropping off my first DT Layout. TFL!!

My Girl *Color me scrappy DT work* April 2011 Challenge 1 By SQ Mandi

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to SQ Mandi

Good morning all!

Thanks for the avi love!

We bought 20 lottery tickets but didn’t even come close. We rarely play either.

Hi Stacey! It’s nice to meet you! Congrats on the weight loss! So sorry about your pets. It’s tough to lose one but to lose them all so close together is even worse! Thanks for sharing that WW link too. I live in southwest Virginia and I have done WW before. Need to get back on it.

Terry, how’s the hubbs doing? And the bathroom remodel?

Donna, thanks for the weight links!

Had a very busy weekend. Got all new light fixtures for the kitchen and dining room and all new hardware for the cabinets. Fixtures are up and working and dh got half of the hardware changed. Still waiting for the counter tops and the floor/wall guy. Getting impatient!

No scrappy time right now. Just too much going on right now. I do have some cards in the works so hopefully I can get them finished.

Have a great day ladies!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Anna C

I was on a weight loss wagon before I got pregnant with Tali- and after I had her. I am currently off of it but some time in May-June I will be jumping back on.

These are some before/during pics.
Weight loss pics By SQ Mandi

Beautiful Journey By SQ Mandi

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to SQ Mandi

Hello Ladies.. I am all caught up to here. I am working on a layout right now I started it yesterday and now I'm working on it at work.. It's of my Angel Alex his 20 th birthday would be this Saturday so I am making a layout of him.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Charisma3103

Welcome back Janie!

I'm back form PT. I really enjoyed it and he showed me some home exercises to do. The streching felt great. It felt so good to actually get in some aerobic exercise too....he had me ride this bike that had a bench instead of a regular seat so it didn't hurt my butt lol. He gave me some big rubber bands to use at home

I'm actually gonna get one of them bikes for home. We stopped at Sears to look on the way home. I have a real bike but it's still dark in the morning when I can workout plus they drive like lunatics down here so I don't feel safe riding in the street.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to DittoBabyGirl

donna that sound like a great work out,
i am doing a walk deal up and down the street in the evening when the work crews are gone,too many freak over here

had a great weekend dh got alots done now we need to pick a roofer the last came over this morning at 9 it a company dh boss know and he told dh if the roofer cost more then what we got he kick in the rest, awesome

need to scrap something maybe tomorrow kind of lazy today and just a little noise today they are working down the street another pretty day here with some rain that not here but across town waiting for my plants to get here we did treat the grass will cbl
welcome back janie
anna cute avatar

Edited by tealbrand on 04-02-12 08:39 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to tealbrand

welcome back Janie

glad the PT felt good Donna

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to rockmom

denise what did you start your cucumber with seeds or plants,never try these thinking about getting some seeds any brand or hybird

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 04-02-12 11:45 AM

Donna, I would like a bike to exercise on here at home! I had to have some PT for quite a few weeks, and it mostly was stretches and then the rubber bands. They also used what was called "TENS" I think on my back (lower back) That felt so good!!!!

What was the bike called? I mean the brand? Might look into them myself in Sears!

Do you have a HOT TUB!!!! That would make my back feel GOOD!!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 04-02-12 11:51 AM
In response to tealbrand

Hi Mel...wish you lived closer, I would go walking with you. I could walk up and down my road, but the traffic goes by here so fast that it scares me, so I need to get off my duff and drive up to school and use their track. It is only a mile up the road.

Does anyone have any plans for Easter? Going anywhere, or family coming to your house?

I have invited some of our family, but it is too hard for my out of state sons to travel since they have to be back at work on Monday. I do know I will have my son, John and son, Tim and their children, not sure about the girls yet, still waiting to hear! I didn't realize Easter came so soon!

Anna, I always talk about what I am going to do when I win the lottery! LOL....Of course it would help if I bought tickets!!!! I do not buy the on any regular basis!

Well, I just stopped in to catch up. I do think I am caught up for April, but not sure if I finished up in March! If I can find my way back, I will go look!

It is a cool 45 degrees here today....I can't wait for the grass to turn green and the flowers to grow!

Grandkids should be getting off here soon!

Hi Janie! I don't think I have met you!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Tishd

Mel, I use seeds for the MarketMore variety last year and they were good so I used them again this year.

cucumber seedlings for Mel. By Rockmom

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to rockmom

Vinca for Jeannie By Rockmom

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to rockmom

silly kitty By Rockmom

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to rockmom

Hey Tish! This is the bike I bought at Sears: https://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_0 0621973000P

It's a Nordictrack Recumbent GX 4.0. On sale for $399...used my Discover to get 5% back. I did some quick research and it got good reviews. It felt good too...nice and sturdy

I do have a hottub...will be going in it as soon as Apple calls. I upgraded my iPad to IOS 5.1 and now my battery is draining sooooo fast! For those of you with iPad 2's....don't upgrade til they get a fix for the battery issue!

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek

I've been peeling my bum out of bed every morning at 6am to head out for a walk/run 3-4miles. I'm hoping it will kickstart some weight loss. I've been stuck at the same weight for 7 months! I track, I exercise (a variety), drink min of 8 glasses of water, go to weekly meetings...

Dh wants to visit his parents over in St. Augustine, its going to be a fun Easter...I can go for long walks on the beach.

Off to the gallery

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to carbphrek

DO2

ZION By Rockmom

IMPACT! By Rockmom

Edited by rockmom on 04-02-12 06:08 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to carbphrek

Good evening!! No chatting for me tonight. I am watching KENTUCKY. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to cdjohnson

Anna, between DH and I we bought 12 lottery tickets.... Won diddly-squat.
Janie... Welcome back!
Mel, that's so nice of your dh's boss!!
Donna, did I hear you whining about having to go to PT? Aren't ya glad you went? And you enjoyed it!
Tish, it'll be just DH and I for Easter dinner. Like your kids, mine all have to work the next day, and our closest lives 2 hours away.
Denise, I love your vincas! Several years ago we tried planting some out front, but our dog and his buddy decided they didn't like where I planted them and took it upon themselves to re-arrange the plants....upside down and shredded ..
Cheryl,,,,, Go Kentucky!!!!! They are on fire!
Psssssst!, tomorrow (Tuesday) is my sister's birthday....she's 29......again!

uh oh...

Oh, um, hi sis!!! Happy birthday!

Page 3 of 39 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics