Page 4 of 41 
Username Post: April Very Laid Back Challenge -- Closed and Scrapping        (Topic#1573129)
ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to raining

Amy's back. So glad to see you girl.

Welcome to Sandra -- hope you like our little group. Just join on in and have fun.

Hi Lisa.

I'll update first post now -- if I accidentally miss anyone just holler. I'm used to being yelled at!

It's pretty here today hopefully it'll be a great day!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Twinlets Mama

Oops -- and welcome to Shalene (Msnickers2). Looking forward to meeting all the newbies.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Here's the lo I did yesterday -- finally found my card reader. Funny thing I noticed when I uploaded it to my gallery. 4 or the last 5 lo's are some variation of blue/orange. Guess that's my new color scheme. LOL.

Bon Voyage ! By Ncyankee

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to ncyankee

Happy Sunday!

BrendaDougherty
Veteran
BrendaDougherty
In response to ncyankee

acu to here!! It's only the first and feel sooo far behind! lol We have been removing trees from our yard that the previous owner had just let grow...like through the fence...we've been working on it for weeks...and trying to grade out the yard on the north side of the house to park the new camper...thank God my dh is so darn handy!! lol...and we are building some raised gardens on the south side of the house so we can have some fresh veggies...
I used to have 1/4 of an acre garden at my old house and 2 summers of no garden has been hard! Cant wait to plant some things today!

Thought I would share this also..have you guys heard of Bountiful Baskets? It's a food co-op that you can order fruit and veggies from. For 15$ you get a round laundry basket full of fruit and one of veggies. They try to buy as local as possible. You can also buy organic for 10$ more and they have other add-ons you can purchase as well. Not sure if I can post the link here, but I would be happy to share in a pm if anyone is interested. If there isn't a site close to you, they will come train you to open one in your area! Anyway, it's always so fun and it feels like Christmas to me every week we get ours. LOL

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to BrendaDougherty

Morning ladies & happy April! Here a few pages I finished yesterday, I scrapped until I ran out of adhesive LOL so not too many.

Freshman By Tena E.

This is actually a re-post w/little updates
10 Grade By Tena E.

Junior By Tena E.

Senior By Tena E.

HS Graduation By Tena E.

Sweet Jordan By Tena E.

Okay, that's it for now, I do have two other pages to finish after I go get more adhesive...off to church BBL

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to MelissaW

I would like to join

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to carbphrek

Eileen--Thanks for the welcome!

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to Msnickers2

doing laundry and going to the groceries in a bit. Have a wonderful day. xoxoxo

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to cveira

acu

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to Msnickers2

Hi ladies,

Christine~I'll be doing the same thing....laundry and groceries. After coffee.....

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to Twinlets Mama

JCI and have some tabs open. Can't sit around on this thread! Tena's already got us going strong! Waiting for Ann to get going

Headed to the Hunger Games with my family this afternoon. My boys have been dieing to go but we've been waiting for dh to be able to sit that long after throwing out his back.

Can't believe some of you are under heavy snow and we are sitting in the 90's! It feels like summer here (Nebraska) right now.

Welcome back, Amy! It has been awhile since I've seen layouts from you. I'm anxious to see some...you always do such a great job.

Welcome to all the newbies!

Eileen, seriously considering your idea of an adult beverage after the movie. Maybe that will take the headache away cuz nothing else seems to be doing it.

njr007
njr007 
Queen
njr007
In response to lpeeps

Welcome to all the newbies! this is so much fun-just try not to get behind!

Lisa you will love the Hunger Games!

Tena it has been fun watching your daughter grow!

Brenda Bountiful Baskets sounds like such a cool idea! Thee is something similar to that here in the Houston area.

Have some more los to upload but will wait til this evening to do that, first i need to clean my scraproom -it looks like it exploded.

justLyn
Governor
justLyn
In response to njr007

Me, too, if there is still room!

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to MelissaW

I want to play again.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to godschild94

I'll update page later -- welcome to everyone. Friend of mine is having a yard sale for her doggie rescue. Trying to purge some stuff -- just shy of being a hoarder! Even sending some scrappy stuff.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to Tena E.

Stopping by to sprinkle some love before heading off to Chuck E. Cheese. Pray for me.

stopnstare07
Governor
stopnstare07
In response to ncyankee

• ncyankee Said:
I'll update page later -- welcome to everyone. Friend of mine is having a yard sale for her doggie rescue. Trying to purge some stuff -- just shy of being a hoarder! Even sending some scrappy stuff.

I am a huge hoarder and I have the challenge of getting my ish together by May 1st because I am putting my house on the market. Its going to be hard. I love all my stuff...ALL of it!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to stopnstare07

JCI and MMS!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to stopnstare07

Dropping off a layout..

Take The Long Way Home *Basically Bare* By Byondbzr

Page 4 of 41