Page 1 of 43 
Username Post: April Photo Fun        (Topic#1573159)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

WELCOME TO APRIL 2012 PHOTO FUN

Through this group I've made some wonderful friends and enjoy meeting new friends in our group each and every month. If you are joining for the first time this month, you're in for a treat - what a FABULOUS group of caring/sharing women. Welcome everyone!

Lots of us have cameras we use now and again for a snapshot or two. Some of us have new cameras itching to be put to use and get more familiar with. Sound like FUN?! It IS!!!! Get your camera out and USE it. Just take pictures, share pictures, and stretch your camera use beyond where it is today. We all love photos -and photos are the heart and soul of our scrapbooks. Let's take GREAT photos - Experiment. Try different lighting, try "on location" shoots -even if that means taking an orange outside and taking it's photo on the lawn.

RULES:

1- Take 15 photo's throughout the month. These can be of what ever you choose. You may post them at any time (just try not to post all at once). Please link them to your gallery for easy access for comments.

2 - NO STRESS - if you aren't having fun it's not worth doing

3 - Comments - We all LOVE comments on our photos so please make an effort to visit/comment as possible, but ---
SEE RULE 1 - NO STRESS. If you don't have time to comment on photos (or can only comment on some) that's FINE!

4 - MISSING PHOTOS - SO WHAT? See rule 1 - NO STRESS. Life gets in the way - it happens to all of us. Post your photos when you can - See RULE 1 - NO STRESS

Just join in and SHARE!!!

How to add a clickable image to your post.
1. Pull up the image you wish to share.
2. To the left of your screen about at the bottom of your image you will see "LINK/EMBED IMAGE". It's just below the Facebook, Twitter, & Pin it buttons. Click the link.
3. When the box comes up mark the IMG Code. Left click on the copy & paste code box..it will turn blue. Right click on it to paste.
4. Next, go to the thread where you want to post your image. Click in the text space and paste your code.

We will be having an end of month photo contest each month. You may submit 1 photo YOU have personally taken. PM me with it by the date requested to be entered in our POLL. Oh, make sure you have the "Allow Public Embedding" checked so I may post it in the poll. We will have one winner per month unless there is a tie. If you are the monthly winner PM me your address. I will be looting my personal scrapbook stash to share with you to help keep my cost down. You might find an extra surprise in there too! Just so it's fair to all our players...please make sure if you submit a photo for the contest you have completed all 15 photo's for the month and YOU have personally taken them during the current month. The mini challenge photo's are not required, simply for fun. You can however, submit one of your challenge photo's (mini's) to the contest.
*End of Month photo contest entry deadline: April28th by 6pm EST (I will post poll the evening of the 28th)

GO & HAVE FUN!!

Challenges you want, challenges you get-these are just for fun - no obligation! Use these 10 prompts to inspire your photos in any way you see fit. There are no right or wrong ideas.

April Minis:

1 - eggstra special
2 - all dolled up
3 - fuzzy wuzzy
4 - a gadget
5 - sweet treat
6 - odd angle
7 - new growth
8 - it's in the basket
9 - pastel
10 - an old find

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to desilu3131

This sounds like fun and I like the little challenges. Count me in.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Pam in TX

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Welcome Pam!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

I'm in again.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Heather4859

hi my friends!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Ladybing Tammy

I am in and hope to have more desire to touch my camera!
Welcome to our "family" Pam!
We have a lot of fun sharing photos, but we share our joys and our sad times, too.
Lori, the minis sound like fun and challenging! Good job!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to 2xblessed

Hi everyone!

great minis Lori.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to MissaOnTheRun

I`m in again too!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lenethren

Hey girlies!!! Welcome Pat!!!!

Great mini's Lori!!!!

Hope to do better this month!!!!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to Linnny

I'm in again too!

Great mini prompts Lori....thanks!!

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to krazy4kardz

Hi Pam...

krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz

Missa...

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI!

I finally got a call from the camera store...my new stackable close up lens set was in. Nice I thought, 5 weeks or better from when I was in the shop. They were supposed to be in 2 days later. Apparently the guys note with my name on it vanished and just turned up. Hum..no matter. I've been playing away. Not quite as easy as I anticipated. I'm loving it though.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

I'll be around this month too!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Anna C

JCI

sasload4
Mayor
sasload4
In response to 2xblessed

JCI

I'm in for this month.

Welcome Pam, and I'll see you tomorrow lol.

MISSA - Congratulations again!!

LORI - Great minis can't wait to see what I come up with.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to sasload4

JCI one last time for the night. Have a great evening!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

MISSA!!!!

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to Linnny

Sign me up! I have a new camera that I bought and would love to try it out more!

Page 1 of 43 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics