Username Post: April Photo Fun        (Topic#1573159)
Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to KristaDee

Dropping off a pic... I'm pretty predictable. If its not a flower, its a dog...or an occasional cat.

April Photo Fun #4 & Mini #3 Fuzzy Wuzzy By Mrs PaulyD

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to Heather4859

Bottlebrush Tree By Erjaan

I love this tree!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Heather4859

Evening!

Finally done commenting! How much slower can this site be? It seems to just stall.

I have discovered (back to hockey talk) that it is very difficult to make these teams we are trying out for. Some kids we knew/played with before that are a year older than U have not made their team either. I'm hoping for a foot in the door even if we are on the lower end of the spectrum. I hate all the political bull$#%* that goes along with sports, especially at this age level. Most of the people running this gig have had the players that have made the teams for several years. That program folded this season and combined with a new program....this is where the problem lies. Still staying hopeful for Monday though!!!

On a good note, I dropped U off at hockey tonight and ran to the thrift store, I scored a chair (black at that & cushioned) that goes so well with my desk for $4.99. It's an old one and appeared to have been painted many times but it has character! I will probably repaint it at some point or at least reupholster it. Don't think that will be too difficult.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

I think I'm signing out for the evening. Meeting my mom tomorrow at our 1/2 way point. Going to help her clean my sisters house then we are grocery shopping together.

Have a great night!!!

Heather...do show what your pop up looks like when you get it! Sounds convenient, way more so than a bulky box!

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

Mini #3 Fuzzy Wuzzy By Erjaan

Not an April Fool's joke but it would make a cruel one from someone NOT from the desert.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

LORI you know me too well, YES I have touched a Bottlebrush tree and they are way softer that a read bottlebrush but not too soft. LOL

Sorry the Teddy Bear photo was so colorless, I should have retaken it, we are in still in drought and nothing in the desert has much color right now.

Better Teddy Bear photo, sorta By Erjaan
Now it is over edited but maybe better to see

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

JCI

Had a "date" with a girlfriend at her place - we soaked in the hot tub for an hour... was wonderful! Feeling very relaxed now.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Decided to check in one last time!

Krista...glad you had a good evening!

Kate....why is that part of the desert dangerous?

Bedtime for sure!!! Nighty-O!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Hey chicas!!!

Lori, how cool that you scored the chair for 5 bucks!

dh is really spoiling me!!!! he is worse than a kid on Christmas Eve....he had to give me my birthday presents tonight! He bought me this fabulous handbag, flowers, helium balloons, and a chunk of money in a beautiful card! He made me cry. Then again, I'm known as the 'cry baby' in my family....just a mush! You had to see me earlier tonight. An sb buddy sent me a mini album she made for me entitled Faith ... has wonderful proverbs and sentiments....yep, I cried!

Oh, I failed to mention dh had a big ole Dove chocolate bar attached to the card....yep, I'm munching on it!!!!! Wouldn't want to hurt his feelings by not eating it!!!!

Got some pics in the camera....c ya later.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Linnny

Linda a woman of quality such as yourself deserves every last bit of spoiling she can get! You have the DH you deserve. Enjoy the Dove bar! Is your birthday tomorrow?

Krita yay for the girls night.

Lori it stinks that kids can't just be kids and play a game. However, I bet that chair rocks.

Kate thanks for the great shots. We have a bottlebrush tree in our complex, I love it so much and teddy bear cholla are my super fave cactus. Are you still in Spanish class, or has it ended?

Here are a couple of pictures I took today. Have a great night everyone.

POD 11 Cormorants and one Heron By MissaOnTheRun

POD 12 Cliff Swallows By MissaOnTheRun

mikailablackmon
Veteran
mikailablackmon
In response to Msnickers2

happy late easter every one hope its not too late to join... im in!!! lol never done before we just post 15 pics ..??

Msnickers2
Queen
Msnickers2
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Note: start on page 19 for comments

mikailablackmon
Veteran
mikailablackmon

LOVE By Mikailablackmon

this is my lil monstter... lol n shes mainly all i shoot... lol

mikailablackmon
Veteran
mikailablackmon

april photo challenge isabellas birthday month By Mikailablackmon
just dropping off another photo i took isabella a few nights ago in the hot tub w mom.... looking dangerously goofy!! lol

mikailablackmon
Veteran
mikailablackmon

and heres another one of isabella on easter 2012 playing w her bubbles her papa got her...

BUBBLES By Mikailablackmon

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to mikailablackmon

For LORI By Sasload4

JFF

LORI - Your package is on it's way!!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to sasload4

Aw Missa, thanks for the sweet compliment! Yep, my birthday is tomorrow, Friday the 13th!!!!!

The nests were such a cool find!!!! You and Kate bring us to such interesting places!!! Love it...like a mini sightseeing tour from my easy chair!

Hey, just realized I don't have a birthday cake on my head!!! Where's my cake.....ok, did the Weight Watcher police take away my cake??????

Edited by Linnny on 04-12-12 09:06 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Linnny

JCI - I've got so much to get caught up on that will have to happen on Sunday.

LINNNY - A very, very Happy Birthday to you, and may you break into the Weight Watchers Police evidence room and get your cake!!

BBL

mikailablackmon
Veteran
mikailablackmon
In response to sasload4

happy early bday thats super cool my daughters is today n my niece is due to be born tom or sat!!! yeah!!!

mikailablackmon
Veteran
mikailablackmon
In response to mikailablackmon

heres another one ... my fuzzy wuzzy mini....

FUZZY WUZZY By Mikailablackmon

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics