Username Post: April Photo Fun        (Topic#1573159)
krazy4kardz
Governor
krazy4kardz
In response to krazy4kardz

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday!!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to krazy4kardz

Some pics....

Mini 3 ~ Fuzzy Wuzzy By Linnny

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww #13 By Linnny

Clouds By Linnny

Welcome Mikalia!!!!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Welcome Mikailablackmon!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA!!!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

April #6 By WeeFaerie

Anna~ I didn't edit the dandelion fluff shot at all. It was shot with a macro lens though. The soft color comes from it being in the shade and with a macro lens, despite it being shot at f8 it still has a very shallow dof.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to mikailablackmon

• mikailablackmon Said:
happy late easter every one hope its not too late to join... im in!!! lol never done before we just post 15 pics ..??

Welcome! You post 15 pictures that YOU have taken this month. The minis listed on Page 1 are optional . You can use any or all of them for your 15 photos. Around the 27th Lori will ask you to PM your favorite from the 15 you shot this month. We will then vote on the photos submitted. Lori will mail a surprise to the winner. It's that simple~

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Thanks Carolyn for explaining....I meant to and got sidetracked!

Trying to get everything done and U ready for his acceleration tonight. I am so tired and really want to close my eyes...no time though!

I'm off and running in about 15 minutes. Have a great evening and I'll see you all a bit later!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Debi, that photo was awesome, loved it. And it really makes me want a macro too. Thanks for the info.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Lol, no problem Lori. I hope I didn't confuse her too much.
Happy Birthday Linny!
Need to vent just a little bit! For those of you who remember my prayer request for my great-nephew who was vomiting all the time, there is a new "twist" to the story. He went for an MRI 2 weeks ago. Liz (his mom) assumed that since the doctor's office had not called, it was a clean MRI. She takes him to the pediatric gastro doc yesterday (he's the one who ordered the MRI). He walks into the exam room and asks "What did the ENT say?). Liz looks at him like "Huh, what ENT?". It turns out that his nurse did not call Liz or schedule the ENT appointment. The doctor calls the nurse in the room and asks her why she didn't call Liz. She says "I faxed the results to Dr. Mac (the pediatrician)" The gastro doctor pretty much reamed her out. Liz said that it sounded like she has screwed up before and wouldn't be surprised if she were fired over this. Anyway, the gastro doctor calls Dr. Mac's office and they say they never received the fax. The MRI showed that Peyton has several polyps and cysts in his sinus cavities. The gastro doctor thinks this might be causing him to vomit and the ulcers if they are draining into his stomach. Liz is so upset over all of this. She said she had to leave the doctor's office w/o waiting for them to set up the ENT appointment because she didn't want to break down in front of Peyton. She is also glad dh wasn't with her because one of them would probably have been arrested for creating a scene with the nurse. Nothing makes me mad quicker than a medical person who does not follow doctor's orders or do their job the way they are suppose too! It's like they don't understand that they have a human being's life in their hands!
Ok, I am through venting for now!
ACU

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

Oh Carolyn... that nurse needs to be removed. It's scary to think she's supposed to be responsible for someones health and well being. Hopefully soon, there can be results for Peyton and maybe some answers to how he can improve.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

JCI.

Carolyn.....unfortunate and it seems like there is WAY too much of this type of thing going on!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Wow Carolyn! I can't believe how careless that nurse was!

DOO.

POD #11 By Anna C

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to KristaDee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR MAJESTY!!!

lORI You asked why that part of the desert is dangerous. It is near, very near an abandoned mine, it is a heavy area for Rattlers, and it is a route often used by illegals. The border patrol and sheriff are often there.

Krista There are many many types of cholla but my bet is L'Moure (sp) is referring to the Jumping kind, they are the worst.

Also why the barbed wire? The land is owned by a Copper mine group and used to be used for cattle who were used to fertilize and "plant" the area to stop erosion.Three USED in one sentence, my English teacher just rolled over in her grave.

Missa Was the bird tree an Arizona Sycamore? My spanish is done until next fall. Ran out of Spanish money. ( no dinero )LOL

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to erjaan

One more...this site is so freaking slow!

POD #12 By Anna C

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Anna C

Anna I've been experiencing the slowness too. Not so bad at the moment for me.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Carolyn I am glad that Peyton will be getting the correct care in spite of the terrible job that nurse did.

Kate, I knew you would be able to help me out. All I could think of was cyprus and that isn't a cyprus.

The site is slow for me too. Urg.

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to MissaOnTheRun

CI & CU

linda - happy birthday & huge fuzzy fly thingys?

I didn't even realize it was friday the 13th!

Carolyn - OMB! Hugs to your neice & nephew

Kate - you live in a crazy dangerous but beautiful area.

Lori - tell U. to break a leg or whatever "good luck" you say to athletes

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to carbphrek

JFF....

week 14 By Desilu3131

LOL Stacey! I'll pass along your good luck wishes!

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres

Checkin' in! I went through all the kids' clothes except dd's dresser. That's next. Wondering if I should attempt to start something else tonight. I guess there are always receipts to shred. I do want to go outside for a bit though with the Little Mister.

Have a great night all!

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to 2xblessed

• 2xblessed Said:
Lol, no problem Lori. I hope I didn't confuse her too much.
Happy Birthday Linny!
Need to vent just a little bit! For those of you who remember my prayer request for my great-nephew who was vomiting all the time, there is a new "twist" to the story. He went for an MRI 2 weeks ago. Liz (his mom) assumed that since the doctor's office had not called, it was a clean MRI. She takes him to the pediatric gastro doc yesterday (he's the one who ordered the MRI). He walks into the exam room and asks "What did the ENT say?). Liz looks at him like "Huh, what ENT?". It turns out that his nurse did not call Liz or schedule the ENT appointment. The doctor calls the nurse in the room and asks her why she didn't call Liz. She says "I faxed the results to Dr. Mac (the pediatrician)" The gastro doctor pretty much reamed her out. Liz said that it sounded like she has screwed up before and wouldn't be surprised if she were fired over this. Anyway, the gastro doctor calls Dr. Mac's office and they say they never received the fax. The MRI showed that Peyton has several polyps and cysts in his sinus cavities. The gastro doctor thinks this might be causing him to vomit and the ulcers if they are draining into his stomach. Liz is so upset over all of this. She said she had to leave the doctor's office w/o waiting for them to set up the ENT appointment because she didn't want to break down in front of Peyton. She is also glad dh wasn't with her because one of them would probably have been arrested for creating a scene with the nurse. Nothing makes me mad quicker than a medical person who does not follow doctor's orders or do their job the way they are suppose too! It's like they don't understand that they have a human being's life in their hands!
Ok, I am through venting for now!
ACU

My dh has had nasal polyps removed twice. First in '98 and then 5 years later. The second surgery was more in-depth. He didn't remember his forehead hurting after the first surgery. Maybe he grew more in there faster or something. Our move helped them not grow as fast (we think oak trees were the culprit) but he's developed a nose whistle and I want him to go in again to get looked at. He's not thrilled about it. At least he got more than 5 years between surgeries this time.

My prayers for Peyton! Maybe it is allergenic like my dh. Poor little guy!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics