Username Post: April Photo Fun        (Topic#1573159)
Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to Greenacres

Kate, glad you are getting rain and we aren't! LOL! Heading out to the goat pen now...before the 30% chance of rain comes today!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Good Morning!
ACU

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Sher I think mine are Hoya brand. I threw the box away and now wish I'd kept it. I can't remember the thread size of my lens. I'm pretty happy with mine.

***Well DUH!!! It says it right on my lenses! I just went back and looked at the pic I posted of them. I'm such a dufus sometimes!

Edited by desilu3131 on 04-14-12 04:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

Uriah an I got the stuff to reupholster my chair. I even got a round pillow for the back and enough material to cover it. I hope that works out. Shouldn't be all that hard to cover it and attach it someway. Been pouring on and off here all day!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

I'd come and help Lori - it I was closer.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Krista...I've looked at a couple tuts and I think I can do it! It really does look easy, especially since I'm just covering the seat part.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

it should be pretty easy then. Can't wait to see before and afters.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

JCI
And putting off cooking something for church tomorrow. I have been so sleepy today for some reason. It is a gorgeous day so I can't blame it on that. Just lazy I guess!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to 2xblessed

It's pouring here. We needed rain but now in a flash flood warning.

Beetle Invasion (April POD7) By AuntyT

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to AuntyT

Been working on layouts for two days solid. I have 33 pages done but before you think that is great I will say they are the plainest most basic ones I have ever done. Trying to throw together an Arizona photo album to show to everyone back in the frozen North. If I have time later I may go back and add embellishments but for now, paper and photos and LOTS of journaling.

almost forgot our rain wasn't even a quarter of an inch here in the desert, disappointing, but I could see lots of snow and rain falling on the mountains. Better than nothing.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

JCI

Krista....been picking at my chair for a few hours while watching a hockey game. I believe I'll strip it down as the paint is pulling off in good sections. I know I have some stripper around here just need to find it! I haven't done a thing with the chair seat yet. Been too wet to get to the barn and look for the staple gun. Thought DH had one here in the house but I didn't find it. I can't believe how expensive upholster fabric is! The pattern I really liked was almost $50 a yard!!!

DD and DSIL are on their way over...of course I just put my jammies on! Think I might pop in a movie and watch something with U man tonight.

Kate....you've been busy! If I could send rain your way I would!

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek

I would give almost anything to have it rain here in Tampa. I thought it was going to rain today while we were at the park but nope it totally blew out.

Y'all are over-achievers! reupholstering chairs & couches!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to carbphrek

LOL Stacey! Krista is the QUEEN of over achievers!

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres

Hey all!

LOL Lori, about the info being on the filter. I moved the computer onto the old computer desk and took the old computer off that desk apart to store for now. It was ancient (Win 2000). Now I can have my laptop in my usual computer spot or anywhere else I want!

That was too much to do though, after shoveling old hay this morning. It was so sunny and nice until about 2 pm so I was glad we got it done. It was very windy and it made it kinda chilly out there.

Well, I might check back in later but I might just watch some Waltons and go to bed. It doesn't help that I am getting sick with a cough. I better take it easy.

Later!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT

Rain stopped but more bad weather on the way.

Lilac (POD8) By AuntyT
Wet leaf (POD9) By AuntyT

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to AuntyT

Night girls!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

• desilu3131 Said:
LOL Stacey! Krista is the QUEEN of over achievers!

Thanks for the compliment Lori.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to KristaDee

Kate - I did spray paint the chair so it's black.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

Made a peach cobbler and popped in the fridge out of nosy cats reach. Looking forward to church tomorrow. We have a preacher coming in view of a call. It has been 2 years since Bro. Wayne resigned. Bro. Bill and Mrs. Jeanette are awesome, but, their age is slowing them down. And they are getting tired of the drive. This prospective preacher is from South Louisiana (Lafayette)and is Cajun! Hope his accent isn't too thick to understand!
Good Night Ladies!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to 2xblessed

Oh my, what an amazing night. I am so blessed!!!!! My dh is truly one of a kind....second time around for me was the charm...and after almost 17 years of being married to him, I grow to love him even more!

We get to the restaurant where we are supposed to meet my cousins for an intimate dinner...and I walk in and 30 people yell SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!! My dh arranged a surprise birthday party....everyone (except my son in MI ) that is special in my life was there!!! My sisters and their dh's, cousins, nieces and nephews, friends....I was in shock! It was the first time in my life that I was really surprised. I didn't have an incling that anything was amiss! We had such a wonderful night....great food and drink, and I made out like a bandit....I was spoiled royally!!!!! Told dh, it was official, I am keeping him for another 50 years!!!!!

Hope to get some pics up on my FB page.

Life is good....I am so blessed!!!!!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics