Page 2 of 223 
Username Post: Secret sister swap (April~June) Closed for this round        (Topic#1573177)
thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Drayia

I am so sorry that happened to you Shana! I feel horrible about it! I am checking in to it and I know I already told you that you are being taken care of too! I know that doesn't make it right and I feel AWFUL that this happened to you! I promise you will be spoiled rotten this round, as you should be. Hope you'll drop in and give us one more chance! We'd love to have you!!!!!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to thinkpink22

I sent out invites as well. So, hopefully we will have a big, fun, tons of talk and play round!!!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Not worried about me being spoiled LOL. Just want to know how the sister I was sending to like what I picked for her.

We NEED more chatter this time around is all I am saying, so if I was not clear about that Kimberly.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Drayia

It was much quieter this round Shana, but that isn't normally the case. In past rounds, if I took a day off from the computer I would come back to pages and pages of fun chatter

bluucaca
Diva
bluucaca
In response to tinadn

I have one Q is April the going to be the first month to send out

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to bluucaca

ok I'm back in.

so if you're worried about enough chatter...lol!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to Tina scraps

I've missed trying to keep up with conversations to me Tina or you Tina.
Welcome back.

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to Drayia

I got a invite from My friend Trisha for this one,But I got a few questions ,I did Kimberly's Valetine Swap and loved doing.So like to do this one,So 3 boxes total ? 25.00 each box each month? plus shipping.also what is R.A.K.? Joy

Edited by joydee1963 on 04-02-12 10:25 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to joydee1963

R.A.K. = Random Act of Kindness

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle
In response to Tina scraps

• Tina scraps Said:
ok I'm back in.

so if you're worried about enough chatter...lol!

LOL!! I think I chattered enough for all of us!! I'll try not to give blow by blow descriptions of my day this time!!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK

• thinkpink22 Said:
Wow~! Welcome everyone!~ I am so excited to see some old people back (old to this thread, that is!) and some people from other swaps I've done, and some new ones as well! This round is going to be so much fun!

In this context I LOVE being described as an old person!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

Debs - if we dont get blow by blow accounts of your days than I'm not joining after all! Its the highlight of my day!

Hey listen up everyone - the assessments my mum has been having at the hospital are indicating that she needs permanent long-term care. I CANNOT begin to tell you what a relief that is! We can have her over for weekends, or away for short breaks, once we find the right place, and I am hoping to find a place very close to home so that I can pop in regularly!

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to RachelUK

I also love having the confusion of two Tinas! Hey Tina M - I spent yesterday making a birthday card for you! I intend to get it in the post asap to arrive in time.

joydee1963
Mayor
joydee1963
In response to Charisma3103

Thanks, I see that all the time,

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-02-12 12:20 PM
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:
Debs - if we dont get blow by blow accounts of your days than I'm not joining after all! Its the highlight of my day!

Hey listen up everyone - the assessments my mum has been having at the hospital are indicating that she needs permanent long-term care. I CANNOT begin to tell you what a relief that is! We can have her over for weekends, or away for short breaks, once we find the right place, and I am hoping to find a place very close to home so that I can pop in regularly!

Praise God! Someone finally is understanding. Yahoo!
Oh, and I don't mind being called old either. I was going to *pop off* on PINK, but then I realized it wasn't an age thing! LOL! :0)

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to RachelUK

• RachelUK Said:

That is so good to hear. Just reading about what you have been going through for the last 3 months makes my head spin. Great to know you can get her placed and you dont need to worry about crazy phone calls all the time.

Megan Ann
Governor
Megan Ann
In response to Drayia

Wow! This time already seems to be more chatty! I LOVE it! I am hoping that after I get settled in my new place I can take a few weeks off & just scrapbook while I "job hunt" I wouldn't want to get a job too quickly!

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Drayia

Shana have you met Janie a.k.a. "Charisma3103"?
She lives in Canada as well.. You could be neighbors and not even know it. I found out in the last swap that Mel lives in my back yard.

It's a small world!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to TrishaLouise

Rachel I am so happy that they are figuring out that your Mum needs additional help. Our prayers have been answered.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to tinadn

I am doing the 20 card/20 lo challenge and made 8 cards this afternoon...patting self on the back:)

Page 2 of 223 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics