Page 3 of 223 
Username Post: Secret sister swap (April~June) Closed for this round        (Topic#1573177)
Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to TrishaLouise

• TrishaLouise Said:
Shana have you met Janie a.k.a. "Charisma3103"?
She lives in Canada as well.. You could be neighbors and not even know it. I found out in the last swap that Mel lives in my back yard.

It's a small world!

Lol Trisha... Shana is a few provinces away from me, she is also my pal in the Easter swap

RachelUK
Queen
RachelUK
In response to tinadn

Tina - you are a whiz! I have made 4 but only posted two so far, and I have already done 2 los this month - we're on a roll!

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to Drayia

Hi ladies.....I'm thinking of joining this round. It's been a looooong time since I've participated in this. Let me think about it for a few days!!!

I miss having some place to "visit" and chat with some scrappy friends.

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to Patti Sylvia

Thinking about joining.....

LinzLou
Diva
LinzLou
In response to littleMRSimelda

Hi all! Trisha messaged me about this and I would love to join. Sending a PM now...

TrishaLouise
Mayor
TrishaLouise
In response to Charisma3103

• Charisma3103 Said:
  • TrishaLouise Said:
She lives in Canada as well.. You could be neighbors and not even know it. I found out in the last swap that Mel lives in my back yard.

It's a small world!

Lol Trisha... Shana is a few provinces away from me, she is also my pal in the Easter swap

See!!! It's a small world! Lol

Deb-doodle
Queen
Deb-doodle

Oh we have so many new and hopefully chatty faces!!

Patti I hope you will join. Since you live a whole 30 minutes from me we never get to talk anymore. LOL!! Of course we didn't meet up much when you lived 5 minutes from me.

Rachel, good news about your Mum!! I know you must be relieved!!

pursemommie
Governor
pursemommie
In response to Deb-doodle

Hey Heffers~!!!!!! How is everyone??????

vawm
vawm 
Governor
vawm
  • vawm on 04-02-12 06:39 PM
In response to pursemommie

Evening everyone!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• TrishaLouise Said:

It's a small world!

Yes we have met, she lives in Central Canada and I live in Western Canada. It would be great if she was closer, would love to have a scrappy buddy here!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to joydee1963

• joydee1963 Said:
I got a invite from My friend Trisha for this one,But I got a few questions ,I did Kimberly's Valetine Swap and loved doing.So like to do this one,So 3 boxes total ? 25.00 each box each month? plus shipping.also what is R.A.K.? Joy

This is a little different than the Valentine's one because it is for three months. And yes, each package should be at least 25.00 a month not including shipping. Your pal should receive three boxes, and you should as well (occasionally someone will ask their sisters if they can combine two months and make it one big gift but that is totally up to you) We also require you to make an alternate id for your sister and you have to check in once a week as yourself and also once a week as your alternate sister id.

Last round was not good in many ways. I hated that people weren't as talkative too! And I know how you felt totally Shana! There is nothing worse than making something, or buying something for someone and then having them not even acknowledge that they received it! I think that is so totally rude and inconsiderate! I know life is busy sometimes but to not even say a simple thank you...there is really no excuse for that! So Debbie and I are gonna be on you guys to post post post!!! It makes it fun for you and fun for your sister as well!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to bluucaca

• bluucaca Said:
I have one Q is April the going to be the first month to send out

Yes, the boxes are to be mailed out one a month in April, May and June.

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to pursemommie

• pursemommie Said:
Hey Heffers~!!!!!! How is everyone??????

Hi Lavona! Girl, I've missed you terribly! Love texting with you but I'd love to see you here too! Want to join???? Or can you just come out and play with us once in a while???

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• littleMRSimelda Said:

We would love to have you Imelda! Sent you a pm too!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to Patti Sylvia

• Patti Sylvia Said:
Hi ladies.....I'm thinking of joining this round. It's been a looooong time since I've participated in this. Let me think about it for a few days!!!

Patti~Pretty please come back and join in...with sugar on top...I would LOVE to chat with you on here! How is your job going? I need to scrap the photos I have of you, me and Debbie at Hooters! That was a fun time!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to joydee1963

• joydee1963 Said:
I got a invite from My friend Trisha for this one,But I got a few questions ,I did Kimberly's Valetine Swap and loved doing.So like to do this one,So 3 boxes total ? 25.00 each box each month? plus shipping.also what is R.A.K.? Joy

Joy~I answered your questions but forgot to put that we would LOVE to have you in the swap with us! We really would!!!!

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • Patti Sylvia Said:

Patti~Pretty please come back and join in...with sugar on top...I would LOVE to chat with you on here! How is your job going? I need to scrap the photos I have of you, me and Debbie at Hooters! That was a fun time!

When is hooters not a fun time? Hahahahaha

littleMRSimelda
Diva
littleMRSimelda
In response to thinkpink22

• thinkpink22 Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:

K I'll do it. Sign me up please

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22
In response to tinadn

I am just so happy for your news about your mom Rachel! It was SO HARD on you to have all that going on and living so far away. I just can't even imagine the worry and the stress of wondering exactly what was going on at your mom's place (or worse, KNOWING what was going on and worrying about it all the time). I know this was a huge answer to prayer for you and I'm so thankful it worked out this way! Keep us posted on what goes on with her.

And I'm tickled pink that you are joining again. I was going to host without participating this round but when I saw you and Rebecca plus some new people to the swap, I just had to join in too! I know that I should be putting every dime towards our home remodel and some other things around here, but I think everyone deserves to have a guilty pleasure...and being in this group is mine!

thinkpink22
Mayor
thinkpink22

• littleMRSimelda Said:
  • thinkpink22 Said:
  • littleMRSimelda Said:

K I'll do it. Sign me up please

That's great Imelda! I will sign you right up!

Page 3 of 223 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics