Username Post: Layout help-wedding album        (Topic#1573379)
New Kid On the Block

I am making an album for my parent's 50th anniversary and I have all the response cards (20 @ 4x3). Most have personal notes. Should I make a collage?

charK
charK 
Mayor
charK
  • charK on 04-04-12 08:53 AM
In response to Ccarrollfl

Frame them for your parents wall.

cshortel
Guru
cshortel

I'm always afraid to use originals, no matter what they may be.

Mom has all the little cards/trinkets, etc. from their 50th Anniversary to do as she pleases. I wrote a very short fairy tale about the celebration and made a small book for them with a few pictures and CDs of the pictures we took.

kelseymel
Idol
kelseymel
In response to cshortel

You could scan them, arrange them "collage-like" and have them printed on 12x12 (I think Archiver's or Office Depot can do that for you?).

I think it would make amazing background paper.

New Kid On the Block
In response to kelseymel

Thanks, I like this idea!

Expert

I wasn't quick enough...but kelseymel has a great idea. I might think to do it in 2 12x12 pages...with a space in the middle or somewhere on those pages, so you can put either a journaling piece or a pic or two.

michelley2002
Resident
michelley2002
In response to deedee49

If you don't want to adhear them to the page you could use photo corners so they can be easily removed later if needed. This is what i do with originals of things I might want to eventually take out of the book.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to kelseymel

• kelseymel Said:
You could scan them, arrange them "collage-like" and have them printed on 12x12 (I think Archiver's or Office Depot can do that for you?).

I think it would make amazing background paper.

this

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics