Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: What type of album is best?        (Topic#1573387)
NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to HuskerMom98

If you think 12x12 is too large (I don't) maybe 8.5x11 is more of a size you'd like. I made a 12x12 album for my SIL.
Cutting the Cake By NMlady

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to JediScrapToo

• JediScrapToo Said:
I personally do not use either post bound or 3 ring binders for my personal use, CM albums - strap hinge only for me! They lay flat AND the pages are close together.

But, I have made a few post bound albums as gifts and used the snap load converters for those, very easy to use!

The CM albums are awesome. They do lay flat. Plus you can get a personalized cover. (I think they still do that). And if I remember correctly, they have wedding albums.

omgeeitsaubs
New Kid On the Block
omgeeitsaubs
In response to scrappnmom2il

• scrappnmom2il Said:
  • JediScrapToo Said:
I personally do not use either post bound or 3 ring binders for my personal use, CM albums - strap hinge only for me! They lay flat AND the pages are close together.

But, I have made a few post bound albums as gifts and used the snap load converters for those, very easy to use!

The CM albums are awesome. They do lay flat. Plus you can get a personalized cover. (I think they still do that). And if I remember correctly, they have wedding albums.

What are CM albums that you guys are talking about?

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to omgeeitsaubs

CM is Creative Memories.
I have an old CM wedding album for my wedding album - it's 12 years old. They're good quality and for a special occasion, strap hinge is OK, in my opinion. I would hate working with them for any other album though. I like to move pages around easily and you can't fit many embellished pages in a strap hinge album.

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to HuskerMom98

I love a three ring the best. Its easier to move things around.

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to scrappnmom2il

• scrappnmom2il Said:

Yes, they do have personalized covers and NOW you can design a cover using their software and it's like a digi page YOU design for the cover! I haven't done it yet, but it looks pretty cool!

JediScrapToo
Diva
JediScrapToo
In response to Here Kitty

• Quote:

Here Kitty said...
CM is Creative Memories.
I have an old CM wedding album for my wedding album - it's 12 years old. They're good quality and for a special occasion, strap hinge is OK, in my opinion. I would hate working with them for any other album though. I like to move pages around easily and you can't fit many embellished pages in a strap hinge album.

It is way more difficult to move pages around than the 3 or D ring binders, they are similar to post bound that way, by taking the album completely apart to insert a page. I'm a chrono scraper so it's not that big of a deal to me.

Edited by JediScrapToo on 04-09-12 08:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics