Username Post: Cricut E tote        (Topic#1573449)
yayosan
New Kid On the Block
yayosan

Can anyone suggest an inexpensive tote for my E that is sitting on the floor unprotected ? I've seen the Cgull, but I don't want to pay $$$.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS
In response to yayosan

I got the cricut shoulder tote at J's, with a coupon it was around $25 I think? It has a reinforced bottom but it folds up for storage when not in use. I really like it, but I only use it for bringing my CE to crops

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to MrsAnnieS

My friend is in the process of making me one. It will be quilted and she is even adding pockets on the inside so I could keep my mats, some carts and other cricut supplies in one place. With the material that I bought at J's and all the other supplies and with her fee, I will be paying $40.

runzalot81
Mayor
runzalot81
In response to scrappnmom2il

I only paid @ $60 for mine and it has wheels and pockets and a pull handle. I think I got it from evilbay. I only use it for travel. I have a dust cover that was custom made that I use daily. It was @ $7. Evilbay, too, I think.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to runzalot81

I use the big tote from 31 it fits perfectly. I don't remember the name of it but it's there biggest and there is room in it for your mats and even your gypsy or cartridges.

lifethroughalens
Veteran
lifethroughalens
In response to Sneezy1956

I use a rolling duffel bag that I ordered through amazon. It is duel purpose. It is large enough for my expression (cord and all), will hold my cartridges (I only have 8 now) and I can use it as an overnight or weekend bag if I am not going to a scrap. It also has a strap to carry on the shoulder, 2 front pockets, the pulling handle can be hidden when not in use and it is black and white polka-dot (my favorite pattern. And it was about $42 (tax and shipping).

Edited by lifethroughalens on 04-07-12 08:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to lifethroughalens

I thought about using a rolling duffel bag, too and wondered if they might have one at Sams or Costco although I don't belong to them. I need to find a place to buy a nice dustcover. Seems like there used to be members who sewed them.......maybe etsy.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics