Username Post: Need ideas -        (Topic#1573453)
theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee

At mike's I got Inkssentials 1 1/2 x 1 1/2" memory glass. I paid $.01 for the 24 pieces. I don't want to make jewelry and haven't the foggiest what to do with it. Any ideas out here?? TIA

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to theellenbee

You can send them to me!! Just kidding!! What a score, though!! Good for you!! Did you use your coupon?!

K Seriously now - you can ink and stamp them to use as embellies on a card/page/project,

you can emboss on them (if you emboss in white, it will give a cool frosted look

you can sandwich a pic, a pretty piece of paper, ribbon etc in between 2 pcs or just layer one piece over the top. If you use two, you can use metallic foil tape to hold them together.

you can use packing tape to make a transfer onto it

you can use it to highlight a section of journaling or title

you can use it to accent a single letter (ie: at the start of your journaling or anywhere in a title etc)

you can make a collage piece either as an embellie on your project or on a frame, mirror etc.

Have fun!!!

theellenbee
Pro
theellenbee
In response to Kim222

Many, many thanks. I thought I had wasted my penny. It ws in the clearance rack along with penny stamps and lots of junk. If I end up hating it I will send it to you!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics