Username Post: Weight Lost Challenge        (Topic#1573467)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Anybody inerested in a lil weight lost challenge. Sign ups will be from today till April 22th. I will be taking the journey with you you but I will not be participating. The purpose of this is so that we can take this journey together andhave a little friendly competion.

Top three people that loose the most weigh will recieve a gift from me. Everyone will recieve a participating certificate.

RULES.

1. Game will begin Aprile 23rd I must have everyone's starting weight by then. If you dont want to share it on the board you have to PM me your starting wieght.

2. You have to weigh in every monday.

3. Final Weigh-in will be June 25th. I will keep everyone posted every week on who's winning after everyone weighs in.

4. Be honest it's a friendly game and there is no reason to lie.

5. Like I said I won't be participating but I will be on the journey with you.

6. If this is successful and yall want to continue after this ends we will go for anoher round.

7. Finally have fun and good luck to all.

Sign-ups are open just leave your name and I wil edit this post to accomondate.

1. Heather
2.bgsl56
3. Kymmi
4. Michelle
5. Laura
6. Debra
7. Judy

Edited by babigirl on 04-17-12 08:13 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to babigirl

Will you be sharing your weight?

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to moxiegirl23

Of course I will be sharing my weight. I will be checkign in every monday just like everyone else.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

I would love to join the challenge! I have just started on my journey and have a long way to go. Having others around me to motivate me, keep me accountable & encouraging are what every girl needs!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrappyHeather

I agree heather I will update the page with your name tomorrow.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to babigirl

So can you explain what you mean by 'taking the journey with you' but not participating?

You're just doing this out of the goodness of your heart, making up a certificate etc or are you promoting some product or other? Sorry to sound suspicious....just wondering

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to scrappercaz

Yes I am doing it out of the goodness of my heart no I am not promoting a product. I have recently decided to get healtly and I thought it would be fun to have people that are trying to do the same thing with a little friendly competion.

I meant as far as checking in and everything I will I just can't win the challenge cause I can't give myself a gift that's y i said I would be on the journey but not participating but u will know all about my struggles my check ins and everything and yes it's out the goodness of my heart.

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to babigirl

That's nice

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Yep I wanted people who was doing the same thing I was doing and hoping we could make new friends at the same time.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Carolyn-did u want to particapte so i know whether to add u or not

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to babigirl

I'll join you! I could use some encouragement to get this weight off. Just had knee surgery on Thursday (arthroscopy for torn meniscus and arthritic changes) and Dr says it's a temporary fix ---- I'll eventually need a knee replacement. I told hubby that I need to get this weight off so there is less strain on my knee & hopefully delay the inevitable knee replacement. Since I've been less active --- I've added a few more pounds to my already toooo heavy body. I should lose almost 100 lb, but at this point any amount would be nice. They say for every extra pound that you carry around ---- it adds 3 pounds of extra pressure to the knee joints! SOOOOOOO ----- sign me up! I'll have to get back to you once I weigh in. Oh ---- I also ordered the Sensa weight loss stuff you sprinkle on your food. I've watched the info on them for probably 2 years & kept thinking I should try it ---- never did til I ordered it yesterday. Hopefully it will kick-start me on my big weight loss journey! Once I can get around a little easier (on crutches right now) I hope to start walking / exercising a little. Hope to have a lot of "competetion" on this!

scrappercaz
Governor
scrappercaz
In response to bgsl56

No thank you. Good luck though

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I hope yall do have a lot of competion to I think it will be fun.

Mishay36
Pro
Mishay36
In response to babigirl

I would love to join...I am on this journey and anything to help keep me accountable and follow through with others going through the same would be great!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Mishay36

Thanks Kymmi I will add you

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to babigirl

Hope we have more people join us!

Barb

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to bgsl56

Yes we to well signups are open until almost the end of april so hopefully they will.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

HAPPY EASTER AND PASSOVER EVERYONE!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Happy Easter to you to.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Hoping that more people would love to join so we can really make it fun and supportive.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Yeah I hope so to.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Ok I'm in, Shatema!

As I keep walking past a cookie I want to eat.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cutencrafty

Thanks for joining us Michelle and I know that temptation so well lol

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56

OK ---- I will be the first to publicly acknowledge my weight ---- nooone except the Dr office knows. This really pains me to admit 239#. This is the heaviest I have ever been. I struggled to maintain around 135 when I was young & after my 5 kids were born I maintained 165 for years & was comfortable at that weight. But it slowly crept up and after my hysterectomy ---- it started creeping faster. I realize I will probably never see 135 again & I'm OK with that. I would be thrilled to see 165 again --- so I am putting that as my goal weight. Which means almost 75# to lose. Slowly ---- that's how I packed on the pounds & I realize that it will be a slow process to get it back off.
So who is gonna be next to make their "commitment" with their weight and goals????

Resident
In response to bgsl56

Iwould love to join! I should lose 30 pounds and get in shape!!! ihave arthritis in my knee and due to illness, I have not been excercising. (I had vertigo and sinus infection) Starting back on excersize Thursday!

Resident
In response to Laura40

My current weight is 207

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to Laura40

Laura ---- thanks for joining us and for joining me in confessing your weight. So what is your goal weight?

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Ok, my turn.... I am 225. UGH! I dream of 170!

Resident

I am hoping for 175.

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to Laura40

Well, my dear, sweet, enabler / husband came in tonite with a hot fudge sundae for each of us. He is just a little overweight -- unlike me. I tell him he is one of my biggest problems. I don't buy candy or soft drinks, rarely buy ice cream ----- but he buys it frequently and if it's in the house ---- I eat it. I told him he has to quit bringing those things into the house ---- to enjoy them at work. I am determined to lose some of this weight!!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to bgsl56

I'll add my weight I'm 164. I would love to lose 60 lbs but would be happy with 45 lbs. This is the most I've weighed except for when I was pregnant. I'm only 4'11 so I'm way overweight.

Tenant

Sign me up!!! Last summer I started a weight loss and exercise program. I lost 37 pounds and went down 2 dress sizes. Then I sprained my ankle badly over the Christmas holidays, so no exercising. THEN I went on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii. And slowly but surely the weight started coming back on. Terrified to get on the scale but I know I've put back at least 8!! Need to get back to the diet and exercise program. So yes please sign me up. Do we give our weight as of April 23rd?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Debra Murdock

I would love to join you all, but there's no way I'm putting my weight out there for the world to see! Best of luck to you all!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to bgsl56

• bgsl56 Said:
OK ---- I will be the first to publicly acknowledge my weight ---- nooone except the Dr office knows. This really pains me to admit 239#. This is the heaviest I have ever been. I struggled to maintain around 135 when I was young & after my 5 kids were born I maintained 165 for years & was comfortable at that weight. But it slowly crept up and after my hysterectomy ---- it started creeping faster. I realize I will probably never see 135 again & I'm OK with that. I would be thrilled to see 165 again --- so I am putting that as my goal weight. Which means almost 75# to lose. Slowly ---- that's how I packed on the pounds & I realize that it will be a slow process to get it back off.
So who is gonna be next to make their "commitment" with their weight and goals????

Thanks for sharing.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Sorry I haven't been on ladies I had drill this weekend i am catching up now.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Laura40

• Laura40 Said:
My current weight is 207

I have added you and thanks for sharing

Tenant
In response to babigirl

I just confirmed that I will be attending a destination wedding in Jamaica in November. So now I have another reason to take , off the weight!

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to babigirl

Judy --- you don't have to post your weight on the forum --- you can PM it to babigirl (the original poster.)

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to bgsl56

Glad to see we've had a few more join us ----- welcome!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Debra Murdock Said:
Sign me up!!! Last summer I started a weight loss and exercise program. I lost 37 pounds and went down 2 dress sizes. Then I sprained my ankle badly over the Christmas holidays, so no exercising. THEN I went on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii. And slowly but surely the weight started coming back on. Terrified to get on the scale but I know I've put back at least 8!! Need to get back to the diet and exercise program. So yes please sign me up. Do we give our weight as of April 23rd?

I signed up and yes you post your weight on the 23rd you can tell us now since we are sharing but everyone will need to report and weigh in on the 23rd and every monday until it ends. The person who wins will be the one who lost the most weight from the start weight. Like i said everyone will get a participation certificate and the top three will get prizes.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Michelle thanks for sharing

Judy as I said you don't have to report your weight to everyone you can just pm it to me every tuesday.

My current weight is 188. I want to get down to 140. I am trying to eat healthier and have been working out

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

Okay, I'm in. In the beginning of 2009, I lost 80 lbs. I felt so...so much better about myself, and even though I wasn't where I needed to be, I was happy. I kept it off until last fall, and gradually a little crept in. However, I could still wear my clothes and it wasn't too bad (or so I thought.) However, since the first of this year, I have flat gained. So now, I've gained at least half of it back. Right now I could cry. I just feel so bad and unhappy. So, hopefully, this will be a good motivator!

I did learn a lesson (hopefully)! And that lesson is....you have to be so very diligent! It can creep back so slowly!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to flintridgescrapper

Here's a lo about my journey...

The Journey By Flintridgescrapper

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Yay, Judy glad you are going us. Hugs, too.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Thanks, Michelle!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Judy I am glad you decidied to join us I will add you and love the LO.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Welcome everyone that joined. I'm so glad to see the group growing.

Judy your journey is similar to mine in weight loss numbers. In Nov of 2006 I weighted 256 lbs. I started Weight Watchers and lost 80 of the 115-125 lbs that I wanted to lose but then got pregnant. After my daughter was 1 (Apr. 2010) I went back on weight watcher and dropped back down to 170 lbs. Then many things started happening and since I am an emotional eater, I started eating. I would put on 20, lose 15, over and over but the gains were more then the losses.
After the untimely and tragic death of my brother in Oct of 2011 the eating really started. Well, I finally decided to mourn properly and get healthy at the same time.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Thanks for the welcome!

Let me tell you something that's just crazy....my dh works at night. Last night, before he left, we had a little tiff, nothing major, just a little stupid thing. This morning when he came home, he had a bouquet of flowers, and, get this, a six pack of doughnuts for breakfast. He's not trying to wreck my weight loss or anything, he just knows that's what I love, and he wanted me happy. That's just crazy that's something that he would even think of that would make me smile! Well, I already had breakfast ready, so I've only ate a piece of one. I'm gonna try to practice a little moderation today!

Heather, I'm an emotional eater too. Whenever something goes just a little wrong, my comfort is food. However, I've never faced what you've faced with the loss of your brother, so no telling what I'd eat!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

I ate everything and overate, at that. From 10/10-2/12 life has been real hard. I'm just happy that I didn't eat myself over 300 lbs!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Sorry for the loss of your brother.

Tenant

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your brother. Even though mine is 15 years younger, we are very close. I don't know how I would cope. The fact that you're trying to get healthy again is wonderful. Good luck.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• ScrappyHeather Said:
Welcome everyone that joined. I'm so glad to see the group growing.

Judy your journey is similar to mine in weight loss numbers. In Nov of 2006 I weighted 256 lbs. I started Weight Watchers and lost 80 of the 115-125 lbs that I wanted to lose but then got pregnant. After my daughter was 1 (Apr. 2010) I went back on weight watcher and dropped back down to 170 lbs. Then many things started happening and since I am an emotional eater, I started eating. I would put on 20, lose 15, over and over but the gains were more then the losses.
After the untimely and tragic death of my brother in Oct of 2011 the eating really started. Well, I finally decided to mourn properly and get healthy at the same time.

So sorry to hear about your brother.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Debra Murdock Said:
My deepest sympathies on the loss of your brother. Even though mine is 15 years younger, we are very close. I don't know how I would cope. The fact that you're trying to get healthy again is wonderful. Good luck.

I agree. The fact you are trying to go in the right direction is a wonderful thing

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Sorry to hear that Heather.

How has everyone been doing?

I actually got sometime last night to go on the treadmill. Walked and ran. Hoping tonight that I get more time to go on. My goal is 4 times a week.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

yeah my goal is to exercise at least three times a week. Monday will start our chanallenge ladies I am so excitedd

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies hope all is doing good. The games are about to begin in two days.

Don't forget to check in with your first weigh in on Modnay. Judy you can pm me yours.

Resident
In response to babigirl

I am ready!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Laura40

Me to Laura

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Since today is the first day I'm 161.

I was able to get on the treadmill the past few days. Plus I've been paying attention to what I've been eating and I thought I wasn't eating that bad but I think I was really eating that bad. Like for breakfast I'll either eat egg whites and a english muffin(which is good) or cereal with milk. Well, when I poured out my cereal, my bowls were more like a serving size of 3 rather than 1!Or like when I drink coffee I use those flavored creamers (although fat free) I'd pour in like atleast 1/4 of a cup or more oh my how many extra calories and carbs are that oh alot!So I've been making changes.

I won't be able to weigh in next Monday. I'll be off and don't have a home computer, But will weight in either friday or hopefully next Wednesday. I'm soppose to be working in a office that I've never worked at before so I'm not sure how things will be with getting on here. I'm soppose to be there for the month of May and couple weeks in June. But I'll see what happens and check in from somewhere sometime during that time.

Tenant

Hate to actually put the # in public but it's 167 as of this morning. Good luck everyone!

Resident

205 this morning! Good luck everyone;)

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Laura40

Oh, shoot. For some reason, I was thinking it was tomorrow morning to weigh. Didn't do it before I left for work, so either I can't play, or I'll have to do it tomorrow. Just let me know.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Didn't get to weigh in yet. Up all night with my 3yo. I really do not like asthma Now we are at the pediatrician praying that they don't want to hospitalize her. She has done 1 treatment but her oxygen levels are still low. They are going to start treatment #2 in a few minutes and see where her levels are after that. When her asthma is bad, sometimes it takes 3 treatments to get her levels to a safe level. If I had an O2meter I wouldn't have to take her yo the Dr as much. Asthma really stinks! #idontlikeasthma

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Aww....hope she gets better real fast & doesn't have to be hospitalized!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Thank you Judy! After treatment #2 her oxygen level was up to 93 and they said that she can stay home with treatments done every 3 hours, even if she is sleeping, and she needs to be seen again tomorrow and every day until she starts getting better.

So I had no sleep because of Autumn's asthma issues last night, but I am planning on resting when her and the little boy that I babysit go down for a nap.
It is nasty weather here so I cannot walk the property and 250+ stairs in my garden apartment complex today so I am hoping to be rested enough this afternoon so I can go to the gym after my husband goes home. I am shooting for 1 hour of purposeful exercise (at the minimum) 7 days a week, through this challenge.
I will be home in about 30 minutes and will weigh myself and post.
Of course the challenge starts the Monday after a weekend that held my daughter's 3rd birthday party and the arrival of 1,700+ Girl Scout cookies to my house, I am the cookie mom! Plus we have 20 boxes of our own SCREAMING my name!! LOL! Boy do I love those Thank You Berry Munch cookies!! LOL!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Heather, hope your daughter feels better.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Glad she's better!

Oh, my goodness, I'd be a goner for sure with all those cookies! Good luck with that!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies my number is 193 even though I can't participte I did tell yall I would share and check in with yall.

Good luck everyone and let teh games begin.

So question at the end of this challenge where do you hope to be at.

I hope to have lost at least 10 pounds.

What are you doing to get to your goal?

I am trying to eat healthier I am not always good at that and I have been trying to go to the gym on the regular

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

So my weigh in weight is 225. UGH! I am hoping for 10 lbs loss, minimum.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• cutencrafty Said:
Since today is the first day I'm 161.

I was able to get on the treadmill the past few days. Plus I've been paying attention to what I've been eating and I thought I wasn't eating that bad but I think I was really eating that bad. Like for breakfast I'll either eat egg whites and a english muffin(which is good) or cereal with milk. Well, when I poured out my cereal, my bowls were more like a serving size of 3 rather than 1!Or like when I drink coffee I use those flavored creamers (although fat free) I'd pour in like atleast 1/4 of a cup or more oh my how many extra calories and carbs are that oh alot!So I've been making changes.

I won't be able to weigh in next Monday. I'll be off and don't have a home computer, But will weight in either friday or hopefully next Wednesday. I'm soppose to be working in a office that I've never worked at before so I'm not sure how things will be with getting on here. I'm soppose to be there for the month of May and couple weeks in June. But I'll see what happens and check in from somewhere sometime during that time.

Got your weight just check in when you can I know sometimes u can't and I understand teh struggle with thinking you are eating healty and really aren't it's a hard thing to do. BTW good luck on jumping on being able to get on the treadmill.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• Debra Murdock Said:
Hate to actually put the # in public but it's 167 as of this morning. Good luck everyone!

thanks and good luck to you to

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

ok, so here are the 2 pictures that my hubby, Mike, took of all the Girl Scout cookies in my dining area yesterday. There is 1,700+ cookies in these pictures!!

Girl Scout Cookies 1 By ScrappyHeather

Girl Scout Cookies 2 By ScrappyHeather

Edited by ScrappyHeather on 04-23-12 10:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• flintridgescrapper Said:
Oh, shoot. For some reason, I was thinking it was tomorrow morning to weigh. Didn't do it before I left for work, so either I can't play, or I'll have to do it tomorrow. Just let me know.

you can pm it to me in teh morning

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

I have everybody weights that put it up if you haven't get them to me before tonight execpt u judy you can give me yours first thing in the morning

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Heather I hope your DD is ok

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

and that is alto of cookies

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Oh yikes that is a lot of cookies.

My goal for the end of this challenge is 12 lbs.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

• babigirl Said:

you can pm it to me in teh morning

Whew, thank you!!!

I hope to be down at least 15 lbs. from whatever the starting weight is.

Good luck everyone!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

• ScrappyHeather Said:
ok, so here are the 2 pictures that my hubby, Mike, took of all the Girl Scout cookies in my dining area yesterday. There is 1,700+ cookies in these pictures!!

Girl Scout Cookies 1 By ScrappyHeather

Girl Scout Cookies 2 By ScrappyHeather

I would never lose weight with all those goodies begging me to eat them!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Thankfully almost all the girls picked up their cookies, except 2 girls and I have been able to get ably 1/3 of the cookies that Addison sold out of the house too. I have to say that we did but 20 boxes ourselves and they are very tempting. I am allowing myself 3 Thank You Berry Munch a night with a cup of tea, when really wanted! Oh I also still have the cookies for the troops in the house too (76 boxes)

On another note, for some reason, I was thinking that this was only a 1 month challenge, not 2. With that, I want to change my loss goal. I want to lose 15 lbs, at the minimum but would be thrilled with 20. Last time I did a weight loss challenge on sb.c I lost 30 lbs in 9 weeks July going to the gym 5 days a week and loosely following Weight Watchers, which I am planning on doing again this time around!

Tenant

I hope your little one feels better soon!
Debra

Tenant

I would very happy to drop 10 pounds.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Thank you Debra. With the rain washing away all the tree pollen and wig the rain finally subsiding and things drying out, she seems to be a little better this evening but we shall see what tonight holds.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• ScrappyHeather Said:
Thankfully almost all the girls picked up their cookies, except 2 girls and I have been able to get ably 1/3 of the cookies that Addison sold out of the house too. I have to say that we did but 20 boxes ourselves and they are very tempting. I am allowing myself 3 Thank You Berry Munch a night with a cup of tea, when really wanted! Oh I also still have the cookies for the troops in the house too (76 boxes)

On another note, for some reason, I was thinking that this was only a 1 month challenge, not 2. With that, I want to change my loss goal. I want to lose 15 lbs, at the minimum but would be thrilled with 20. Last time I did a weight loss challenge on sb.c I lost 30 lbs in 9 weeks July going to the gym 5 days a week and loosely following Weight Watchers, which I am planning on doing again this time around!

You are better then me it is no way I would have that much self control around all of those cookies.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

We freeze the cookies so we have them for a long time. I can bet that there will still be a few boxes left by Christmas time unless I put whatever is left out as a dessert during Addison's 6th birthday party in June. LOL!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

lol so where is everyone from?

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

I am from lower New York. I live in a surburb of NYC, about 20 minutes of The City.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks Heather that's actuallyu not to far from me about seven to eigh hours at the most

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

Okay....sent my weight. I am officially up 50 lbs from my 80 lb. loss. It just sickens me!!!

Anyway, I am in Oklahoma. I'm about 10 miles from the Arkansas line in the NE part of OK. I do all my shopping and work in Arkansas.

Resident

I am hoping to lose 20 but I would be happy with 10 or more.

I have started taking 2 zumba classes a week.

I am doing well with the eating right, I just have to get through my PMS have to eat everything and your too with a lot of salt, week That actuay is next weeks problem.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Laura40

I've got a problem I've got to figure out how to conquer. I work from home most days, but when our company is shorthanded or someone needs off, I have to go watch a sales lot. It's not busy a lot of the time, so I've got a lot of free time. Sometimes I get so bored, and then when I'm bored, I tend to just go to the kitchen & just nosh on anything.

Today, I've decided I'm going to take down the blinds and clean them. Maybe I'll get to cleaning the windows even. Anything beats this mindless eating!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Laura zumba is great for weight loss. When I was doing well, zumba was a big factor in the weight loss!!

Judy, I totally understand the bored eating, I swear it's like we're twins!! Here is a list on negative fruits and veggies to keep in mind. I always have plenty of these food in my house. A negative calorie food actually has a k/cal to it but your body naturally burns more k/cal just digesting the food then what the total k/cal is of the food. They are also a good food to help switch on your metabolism. So fill the fridge with these foods and pack snack bags to take them with you when you are on the run.

Negative Calorie Vegetables

Asparagus
Beet Root
Broccoli
Cabbage
Carrot
Cauliflower
Celery Chicory
Hot Chili
Cucumber
Garden cress
Garlic
Green Beans
Lettuce
Onion
Radish
Spinach
Turnip
Zucchini

Negative Calorie Fruits

Apple
Blueberries
Cantaloupe
Cranberry
Grapefruit
Honeydew
Lemon/Lime
Mango
Orange
Papaya
Peach
Pineapple
Raspberry
Strawberry
Tomato
Tangerine
Turnip
Watermelon

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Thanks, Heather! That's a big help!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

By the way, I love having a twin! You'll be my only sister! LOL

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Your very welcome! I have 2 brothers, well, 1 living now and a sister.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Thanks for the list Heather.

Laura, I have that pms problem except mine is with sugar.

This week and next are hard weeks tomorrow is a breakfast at work- just planning on sticking to eating a bunch of fruit. Then Saturday is a luncheon with yummy food. Then Monday/Tuesday I'm going on an overnight get-a-way so will be going out to dinner and it comes with a free breakfast. So trying to be super good with all my meals and hoping to get on the treadmill these past couple nights I haven't been able to get on.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

An over-night get away sounds fantastic!! I need one of them soon!! Let's not talk about PMS, I am counting the minutes til AF arrives. UGH!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Okay....sent my weight. I am officially up 50 lbs from my 80 lb. loss. It just sickens me!!!

Anyway, I am in Oklahoma. I'm about 10 miles from the Arkansas line in the NE part of OK. I do all my shopping and work in Arkansas.

I got your weight and hopefully this challenge will help you with it. That's what we are here for.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Laura40

• Laura40 Said:
I am hoping to lose 20 but I would be happy with 10 or more.

I have started taking 2 zumba classes a week.

I am doing well with the eating right, I just have to get through my PMS have to eat everything and your too with a lot of salt, week That actuay is next weeks problem.

Oh I love Zumba I am actually going to go do Zumba tonight.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

I've got a problem I've got to figure out how to conquer. I work from home most days, but when our company is shorthanded or someone needs off, I have to go watch a sales lot. It's not busy a lot of the time, so I've got a lot of free time. Sometimes I get so bored, and then when I'm bored, I tend to just go to the kitchen & just nosh on anything.

Today, I've decided I'm going to take down the blinds and clean them. Maybe I'll get to cleaning the windows even. Anything beats this mindless eating!

Yeah I would say trying to do things that keep you busy. I have the same issue but with stress i either go one of two way I go to not wanting to eat or eating to much both of which is not heatly and yeah I am very stressed right now.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics