Page 3 of 18 
Username Post: Weight Lost Challenge        (Topic#1573467)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Michelle thanks for sharing

Judy as I said you don't have to report your weight to everyone you can just pm it to me every tuesday.

My current weight is 188. I want to get down to 140. I am trying to eat healthier and have been working out

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

Okay, I'm in. In the beginning of 2009, I lost 80 lbs. I felt so...so much better about myself, and even though I wasn't where I needed to be, I was happy. I kept it off until last fall, and gradually a little crept in. However, I could still wear my clothes and it wasn't too bad (or so I thought.) However, since the first of this year, I have flat gained. So now, I've gained at least half of it back. Right now I could cry. I just feel so bad and unhappy. So, hopefully, this will be a good motivator!

I did learn a lesson (hopefully)! And that lesson is....you have to be so very diligent! It can creep back so slowly!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to flintridgescrapper

Here's a lo about my journey...

The Journey By Flintridgescrapper

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Yay, Judy glad you are going us. Hugs, too.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to cutencrafty

Thanks, Michelle!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Judy I am glad you decidied to join us I will add you and love the LO.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

Welcome everyone that joined. I'm so glad to see the group growing.

Judy your journey is similar to mine in weight loss numbers. In Nov of 2006 I weighted 256 lbs. I started Weight Watchers and lost 80 of the 115-125 lbs that I wanted to lose but then got pregnant. After my daughter was 1 (Apr. 2010) I went back on weight watcher and dropped back down to 170 lbs. Then many things started happening and since I am an emotional eater, I started eating. I would put on 20, lose 15, over and over but the gains were more then the losses.
After the untimely and tragic death of my brother in Oct of 2011 the eating really started. Well, I finally decided to mourn properly and get healthy at the same time.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to ScrappyHeather

Thanks for the welcome!

Let me tell you something that's just crazy....my dh works at night. Last night, before he left, we had a little tiff, nothing major, just a little stupid thing. This morning when he came home, he had a bouquet of flowers, and, get this, a six pack of doughnuts for breakfast. He's not trying to wreck my weight loss or anything, he just knows that's what I love, and he wanted me happy. That's just crazy that's something that he would even think of that would make me smile! Well, I already had breakfast ready, so I've only ate a piece of one. I'm gonna try to practice a little moderation today!

Heather, I'm an emotional eater too. Whenever something goes just a little wrong, my comfort is food. However, I've never faced what you've faced with the loss of your brother, so no telling what I'd eat!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

I ate everything and overate, at that. From 10/10-2/12 life has been real hard. I'm just happy that I didn't eat myself over 300 lbs!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Sorry for the loss of your brother.

Tenant

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your brother. Even though mine is 15 years younger, we are very close. I don't know how I would cope. The fact that you're trying to get healthy again is wonderful. Good luck.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• ScrappyHeather Said:
Welcome everyone that joined. I'm so glad to see the group growing.

Judy your journey is similar to mine in weight loss numbers. In Nov of 2006 I weighted 256 lbs. I started Weight Watchers and lost 80 of the 115-125 lbs that I wanted to lose but then got pregnant. After my daughter was 1 (Apr. 2010) I went back on weight watcher and dropped back down to 170 lbs. Then many things started happening and since I am an emotional eater, I started eating. I would put on 20, lose 15, over and over but the gains were more then the losses.
After the untimely and tragic death of my brother in Oct of 2011 the eating really started. Well, I finally decided to mourn properly and get healthy at the same time.

So sorry to hear about your brother.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Debra Murdock

• Debra Murdock Said:
My deepest sympathies on the loss of your brother. Even though mine is 15 years younger, we are very close. I don't know how I would cope. The fact that you're trying to get healthy again is wonderful. Good luck.

I agree. The fact you are trying to go in the right direction is a wonderful thing

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Sorry to hear that Heather.

How has everyone been doing?

I actually got sometime last night to go on the treadmill. Walked and ran. Hoping tonight that I get more time to go on. My goal is 4 times a week.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

yeah my goal is to exercise at least three times a week. Monday will start our chanallenge ladies I am so excitedd

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Hello ladies hope all is doing good. The games are about to begin in two days.

Don't forget to check in with your first weigh in on Modnay. Judy you can pm me yours.

Resident
In response to babigirl

I am ready!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Laura40

Me to Laura

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Since today is the first day I'm 161.

I was able to get on the treadmill the past few days. Plus I've been paying attention to what I've been eating and I thought I wasn't eating that bad but I think I was really eating that bad. Like for breakfast I'll either eat egg whites and a english muffin(which is good) or cereal with milk. Well, when I poured out my cereal, my bowls were more like a serving size of 3 rather than 1!Or like when I drink coffee I use those flavored creamers (although fat free) I'd pour in like atleast 1/4 of a cup or more oh my how many extra calories and carbs are that oh alot!So I've been making changes.

I won't be able to weigh in next Monday. I'll be off and don't have a home computer, But will weight in either friday or hopefully next Wednesday. I'm soppose to be working in a office that I've never worked at before so I'm not sure how things will be with getting on here. I'm soppose to be there for the month of May and couple weeks in June. But I'll see what happens and check in from somewhere sometime during that time.

Tenant

Hate to actually put the # in public but it's 167 as of this morning. Good luck everyone!

Page 3 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics