Page 5 of 18 
Username Post: Weight Lost Challenge        (Topic#1573467)
Tenant
In response to ScrappyHeather

I hope your little one feels better soon!
Debra

Tenant
In response to Debra Murdock

I would very happy to drop 10 pounds.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to Debra Murdock

Thank you Debra. With the rain washing away all the tree pollen and wig the rain finally subsiding and things drying out, she seems to be a little better this evening but we shall see what tonight holds.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• ScrappyHeather Said:
Thankfully almost all the girls picked up their cookies, except 2 girls and I have been able to get ably 1/3 of the cookies that Addison sold out of the house too. I have to say that we did but 20 boxes ourselves and they are very tempting. I am allowing myself 3 Thank You Berry Munch a night with a cup of tea, when really wanted! Oh I also still have the cookies for the troops in the house too (76 boxes)

On another note, for some reason, I was thinking that this was only a 1 month challenge, not 2. With that, I want to change my loss goal. I want to lose 15 lbs, at the minimum but would be thrilled with 20. Last time I did a weight loss challenge on sb.c I lost 30 lbs in 9 weeks July going to the gym 5 days a week and loosely following Weight Watchers, which I am planning on doing again this time around!

You are better then me it is no way I would have that much self control around all of those cookies.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

We freeze the cookies so we have them for a long time. I can bet that there will still be a few boxes left by Christmas time unless I put whatever is left out as a dessert during Addison's 6th birthday party in June. LOL!!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

lol so where is everyone from?

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to babigirl

I am from lower New York. I live in a surburb of NYC, about 20 minutes of The City.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Thanks Heather that's actuallyu not to far from me about seven to eigh hours at the most

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to babigirl

Okay....sent my weight. I am officially up 50 lbs from my 80 lb. loss. It just sickens me!!!

Anyway, I am in Oklahoma. I'm about 10 miles from the Arkansas line in the NE part of OK. I do all my shopping and work in Arkansas.

Resident

I am hoping to lose 20 but I would be happy with 10 or more.

I have started taking 2 zumba classes a week.

I am doing well with the eating right, I just have to get through my PMS have to eat everything and your too with a lot of salt, week That actuay is next weeks problem.

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Laura40

I've got a problem I've got to figure out how to conquer. I work from home most days, but when our company is shorthanded or someone needs off, I have to go watch a sales lot. It's not busy a lot of the time, so I've got a lot of free time. Sometimes I get so bored, and then when I'm bored, I tend to just go to the kitchen & just nosh on anything.

Today, I've decided I'm going to take down the blinds and clean them. Maybe I'll get to cleaning the windows even. Anything beats this mindless eating!

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to flintridgescrapper

Laura zumba is great for weight loss. When I was doing well, zumba was a big factor in the weight loss!!

Judy, I totally understand the bored eating, I swear it's like we're twins!! Here is a list on negative fruits and veggies to keep in mind. I always have plenty of these food in my house. A negative calorie food actually has a k/cal to it but your body naturally burns more k/cal just digesting the food then what the total k/cal is of the food. They are also a good food to help switch on your metabolism. So fill the fridge with these foods and pack snack bags to take them with you when you are on the run.

Negative Calorie Vegetables

Asparagus
Beet Root
Broccoli
Cabbage
Carrot
Cauliflower
Celery Chicory
Hot Chili
Cucumber
Garden cress
Garlic
Green Beans
Lettuce
Onion
Radish
Spinach
Turnip
Zucchini

Negative Calorie Fruits

Apple
Blueberries
Cantaloupe
Cranberry
Grapefruit
Honeydew
Lemon/Lime
Mango
Orange
Papaya
Peach
Pineapple
Raspberry
Strawberry
Tomato
Tangerine
Turnip
Watermelon

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Thanks, Heather! That's a big help!

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

By the way, I love having a twin! You'll be my only sister! LOL

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Your very welcome! I have 2 brothers, well, 1 living now and a sister.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty

Thanks for the list Heather.

Laura, I have that pms problem except mine is with sugar.

This week and next are hard weeks tomorrow is a breakfast at work- just planning on sticking to eating a bunch of fruit. Then Saturday is a luncheon with yummy food. Then Monday/Tuesday I'm going on an overnight get-a-way so will be going out to dinner and it comes with a free breakfast. So trying to be super good with all my meals and hoping to get on the treadmill these past couple nights I haven't been able to get on.

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather
In response to cutencrafty

An over-night get away sounds fantastic!! I need one of them soon!! Let's not talk about PMS, I am counting the minutes til AF arrives. UGH!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• flintridgescrapper Said:
Okay....sent my weight. I am officially up 50 lbs from my 80 lb. loss. It just sickens me!!!

Anyway, I am in Oklahoma. I'm about 10 miles from the Arkansas line in the NE part of OK. I do all my shopping and work in Arkansas.

I got your weight and hopefully this challenge will help you with it. That's what we are here for.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Laura40

• Laura40 Said:
I am hoping to lose 20 but I would be happy with 10 or more.

I have started taking 2 zumba classes a week.

I am doing well with the eating right, I just have to get through my PMS have to eat everything and your too with a lot of salt, week That actuay is next weeks problem.

Oh I love Zumba I am actually going to go do Zumba tonight.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

• flintridgescrapper Said:
I've got a problem I've got to figure out how to conquer. I work from home most days, but when our company is shorthanded or someone needs off, I have to go watch a sales lot. It's not busy a lot of the time, so I've got a lot of free time. Sometimes I get so bored, and then when I'm bored, I tend to just go to the kitchen & just nosh on anything.

Today, I've decided I'm going to take down the blinds and clean them. Maybe I'll get to cleaning the windows even. Anything beats this mindless eating!

Yeah I would say trying to do things that keep you busy. I have the same issue but with stress i either go one of two way I go to not wanting to eat or eating to much both of which is not heatly and yeah I am very stressed right now.

Page 5 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics