Page 2 of 18 
Username Post: Weight Lost Challenge        (Topic#1573467)
babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to ScrappyHeather

Yeah I hope so to.

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to babigirl

Ok I'm in, Shatema!

As I keep walking past a cookie I want to eat.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to cutencrafty

Thanks for joining us Michelle and I know that temptation so well lol

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56

OK ---- I will be the first to publicly acknowledge my weight ---- nooone except the Dr office knows. This really pains me to admit 239#. This is the heaviest I have ever been. I struggled to maintain around 135 when I was young & after my 5 kids were born I maintained 165 for years & was comfortable at that weight. But it slowly crept up and after my hysterectomy ---- it started creeping faster. I realize I will probably never see 135 again & I'm OK with that. I would be thrilled to see 165 again --- so I am putting that as my goal weight. Which means almost 75# to lose. Slowly ---- that's how I packed on the pounds & I realize that it will be a slow process to get it back off.
So who is gonna be next to make their "commitment" with their weight and goals????

Resident
In response to bgsl56

Iwould love to join! I should lose 30 pounds and get in shape!!! ihave arthritis in my knee and due to illness, I have not been excercising. (I had vertigo and sinus infection) Starting back on excersize Thursday!

Resident
In response to Laura40

My current weight is 207

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to Laura40

Laura ---- thanks for joining us and for joining me in confessing your weight. So what is your goal weight?

ScrappyHeather
Mayor
ScrappyHeather

Ok, my turn.... I am 225. UGH! I dream of 170!

Resident

I am hoping for 175.

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to Laura40

Well, my dear, sweet, enabler / husband came in tonite with a hot fudge sundae for each of us. He is just a little overweight -- unlike me. I tell him he is one of my biggest problems. I don't buy candy or soft drinks, rarely buy ice cream ----- but he buys it frequently and if it's in the house ---- I eat it. I told him he has to quit bringing those things into the house ---- to enjoy them at work. I am determined to lose some of this weight!!!

cutencrafty
Diva
cutencrafty
In response to bgsl56

I'll add my weight I'm 164. I would love to lose 60 lbs but would be happy with 45 lbs. This is the most I've weighed except for when I was pregnant. I'm only 4'11 so I'm way overweight.

Tenant
In response to cutencrafty

Sign me up!!! Last summer I started a weight loss and exercise program. I lost 37 pounds and went down 2 dress sizes. Then I sprained my ankle badly over the Christmas holidays, so no exercising. THEN I went on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii. And slowly but surely the weight started coming back on. Terrified to get on the scale but I know I've put back at least 8!! Need to get back to the diet and exercise program. So yes please sign me up. Do we give our weight as of April 23rd?

flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper
In response to Debra Murdock

I would love to join you all, but there's no way I'm putting my weight out there for the world to see! Best of luck to you all!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to bgsl56

• bgsl56 Said:
OK ---- I will be the first to publicly acknowledge my weight ---- nooone except the Dr office knows. This really pains me to admit 239#. This is the heaviest I have ever been. I struggled to maintain around 135 when I was young & after my 5 kids were born I maintained 165 for years & was comfortable at that weight. But it slowly crept up and after my hysterectomy ---- it started creeping faster. I realize I will probably never see 135 again & I'm OK with that. I would be thrilled to see 165 again --- so I am putting that as my goal weight. Which means almost 75# to lose. Slowly ---- that's how I packed on the pounds & I realize that it will be a slow process to get it back off.
So who is gonna be next to make their "commitment" with their weight and goals????

Thanks for sharing.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to babigirl

Sorry I haven't been on ladies I had drill this weekend i am catching up now.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Laura40

• Laura40 Said:
My current weight is 207

I have added you and thanks for sharing

Tenant
In response to babigirl

I just confirmed that I will be attending a destination wedding in Jamaica in November. So now I have another reason to take , off the weight!

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to babigirl

Judy --- you don't have to post your weight on the forum --- you can PM it to babigirl (the original poster.)

bgsl56
bgsl56 
Expert
bgsl56
In response to bgsl56

Glad to see we've had a few more join us ----- welcome!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to Debra Murdock

• Debra Murdock Said:
Sign me up!!! Last summer I started a weight loss and exercise program. I lost 37 pounds and went down 2 dress sizes. Then I sprained my ankle badly over the Christmas holidays, so no exercising. THEN I went on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii. And slowly but surely the weight started coming back on. Terrified to get on the scale but I know I've put back at least 8!! Need to get back to the diet and exercise program. So yes please sign me up. Do we give our weight as of April 23rd?

I signed up and yes you post your weight on the 23rd you can tell us now since we are sharing but everyone will need to report and weigh in on the 23rd and every monday until it ends. The person who wins will be the one who lost the most weight from the start weight. Like i said everyone will get a participation certificate and the top three will get prizes.

Page 2 of 18 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics