Username Post: creative ideas for albums        (Topic#1573469)
KellyLeigh
Idol
KellyLeigh

I am getting bored of my yearly albums and want to do something different.

For example, I was watching some old Stacy Julian videos and she had made an album for her son who was a senior in highschool. She basically did a photo a day for his senior year and it was so nice. I was wondering... what other creative album ideas have you done (or seen others do)?

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to KellyLeigh

I do yearly albums as well. I like the senior year album. My ds will be a senior next year. I make seperate albums for vacations, special occassions and camp (since we do this every year) I just keep adding the years to that album. I will be making an album for both my children for their Kindergarten to eight grade pictures.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to scrappnmom2il

I have separate albums for recipes and travel and pets. I don't do strictly "yearly" albums - I have one that covers my life from late elementary school through the year before I got married (1990-2006), another "everyday" type album that managed to fit all of 2007-2010, and then 2011 filled an entire album all by itself. I also like doing mini-albums now and then - a Book of Me, a Christmas countdown album, a small album for the handful of pictures and memorabilia for a trip I took in 1995.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics