Username Post: youtube isnt working ... is yours?        (Topic#1573491)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

omg i cant get my yt to work. If it does play the vid it has no volume. I did what they suggested and uninstalled and re-installed the update for the adobie player STILl it wont work ..

This is killing me, its where I get insperation and learn things to do ... can anyone help me?

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Sassie

might be the video. i've been playing videos today just fine

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Just G

its everyone on my list - i cant view any or if i do there isnt a voice .... this sucks idk what else to try... I can watch it fine if I use foxfire --- its when I use IE, any ideas?

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to Sassie

use Foxfire?

Gelidy Gelato
Diva
Gelidy Gelato
In response to Sassie

when trying to fix a computer problem it's alway best to go through a "process of elimination".

Do you have sound listening to any old thing on your computer? if no, then there is a problem with your sound settings on your compuer or your speakers

Can you watch a video using a different program then your web browser? then there is a problem with your internet browser

Can you watch a different program on your browser that is not on youtube? problem with youtube

Can you watch a different video on youtube? the problem is that particular video

AND sometimes the problem is just traffic on your server.

AND it's a whole other set of issues if you are trying to watch it on a ipad, iphone, or company computer...

AND before you even start trying to fix anything do a complete shut down and restart. Sometimes the sound settings get jacked because of something else you were doing like listening to music or watching a video elsewhere on the internet.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Gelidy Gelato

• Gelidy Gelato Said:
when trying to fix a computer problem it's alway best to go through a "process of elimination".

Do you have sound listening to any old thing on your computer? if no, then there is a problem with your sound settings on your compuer or your speakers YES i do

Can you watch a video using a different program then your web browser? then there is a problem with your internet browser I downloaded fox fire just to check and i can watch yt through them

Can you watch a different program on your browser that is not on youtube? problem with youtube no

Can you watch a different video on youtube? the problem is that particular video no

AND sometimes the problem is just traffic on your server.

AND it's a whole other set of issues if you are trying to watch it on a ipad, iphone, or company computer...

AND before you even start trying to fix anything do a complete shut down and restart. Sometimes the sound settings get jacked because of something else you were doing like listening to music or watching a video elsewhere on the internet.

ok, i'll uninstall ie and try again ty

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to Sassie

It wasn't working on certain channels for me earlier but it is just fine now.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to SQ Mandi

Mine doesn't work a lot of the time. WHen that happens I take my computer in the kitchen and it works fine.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Henri Jean

i un-installed, re-installed ie and now no issues ty!!!

Megan - ForumTech
The Janitor
Megan - ForumTech
In response to Sassie

Another thing to know about YouTube - updating Flash will fix a lot of issues...

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics