Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: What is your must have        (Topic#1573505)
Veteran
In response to -Charlie-

repostional tape, xyron sticker makers

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to -Charlie-

Where in Hawaii are you?

If you are in Maui there is an awesome scrapbook sotre -it may be Island Paperie which is fabulous.

The Big Island has Island Paperie - one of my favorite places to shop - the scrapbook store there is excellent!

And on Oahu there is Scrapbook Clubhouse near Cutter Ford. I go there 2 or 3 times a year and get a ton of stuff every time to drag back to Florida.

We will be going to Oahu and Big Island soon and I'll hit those two places.

Also, on Oahu, if you know someone who can take you on base,t here is an excellent scrapbook store there. I always get a lot of really nice papers there, its privately owned and they order a lot of quality stuff I don't see anywhere else!

It sounds like you are experimenting and finding out what you like!

Good luck. Which island are you on?

-Charlie-
Expert
-Charlie-
In response to Henri Jean

I live in downtown area of Honolulu, actually I'm from NYC and just recently moved here. I've been to Ben Franklin crafts once but they sell products that's much more expensive, so I decided to get in online from scrapbook.com or scrapbooking-warehouse. Worth the wait and try to save $

-Charlie-
Expert
-Charlie-
In response to SHARON ELISE

Thank you for the suggestion, I will try the dots adhesive on next order. I found out my dots runner ran out pretty fast lol, this one will give me 15m which is much much more with the same price, that's excellent! I don't understand about the sticker makers on how it works but I will definitely browse and try it

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to -Charlie-

If you are in Honolulu you are right near Scrapbook Clubhouse. From CUtter Ford it is across the street in those industrial looking buildings behind Goodwill. I go there every trip and they have a fantastic selection of cardstock! I can match almost anything there!

Lots of pretty tropical papers too. They also have classes and crops too. Check them out. I can't wait to go back there.

I order a lot from scrapbook.com but I like to see cardstock colors for matching and some things, like adhesives, I need now.

The ladies who work at Scrapbook Clubhouse are really nice and helpful. Not pushy at all.

If you can get on base, please check out the craft place there. WOnderul scrapbook section, like a complete scrapbook store. Prices are a tad higher to me but I find papers there I can't find anywhere else.

-Charlie-
Expert
-Charlie-
In response to Henri Jean

That's great! I will check that place out, thank you for your information

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics