Page 2 of 3 
Username Post: NEW ARTBIN Magnetic page case to hold Spellbinders/Lifestye crafts dies        (Topic#1573535)
CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
  • CommaHolly Said:
  • madmatter Said:
that's why I found the dvd sleeves instead of the cases Holly ... they take up WAY less room, are completely clear so I can see what's in them without opening them up, and fit easily in desktop storage (my shelf space is at max capacity)

I cant quite picture it,,,,,,what is a DVD sleeve???

a clear plastic envelope that fits dvds ... the same height and width as the case, but MUCH thinner ... I bought them in a pack of 25 at Target (in the section with the cd and dvd cases)

don't they fall out?????

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to CommaHolly

they have a flap at the top, like an envelope, but the whole thing is clear so you can see inside.

I got a roll of magnetic canvas, cut and glued it to cardboard to fit inside the envelopes ... then the nesties just lay on the magnetic card ... I slid the label on the back side so I can store them either way (nesties facing froward or labels facing forward)

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to siameseplease

I like this solutions of yours with the 12 x 12 Iris case too...although it's hard to picture having THAT many dies! I'm going slow on purchasing tools. No tool without a discount is my motto.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to CommaHolly

Right now my grands are in original packaging my normal size ones are in this:
Code:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90166915/

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Sneezy1956

I decided to Email Artbin because I still have not seen this product. It took a couple of days but got a great response:

• Quote:

Dear Vicki,

Thank you for contacting Flambeau regarding our ArtBin Magnetic Die Storage Case 6978AB. We do have some stock available and they are $15.99 each plus shipping. We also have the Magnetic Die Sheets Set 6979AB $7.99 each plus shipping, this includes 3 die cut magnetic sheets and they fit in the 6978AB. You can also check with your local Michael’s, JoAnn Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, Connecting Threads, Kick Blick and Pearl Art and Craft or any art, craft or hobby store in your area to see if they have any in stock. You can purchase these through me by calling the phone number below and I will be happy to take your order over the phone. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Lisa Fisher
Customer Service Rep.
15981 Valplast Rd.
Middlefield, Oh. 44062
Phone: 1-800-232-3474 3724
Fax: 440-632-1581

I STILL would like to see the item before buying unseen. I came close to buying a magnetic board at Office Depot. They had one with a nice black frame that would match my office but it was $58. I thought that sounded expensive.

Has anyone seen it yet? The Artbin website still does not have a photo, or I did not find it.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to CrimsonMama

someone posted a pic not that long ago I thought right from the artbin site

edited to add, no it didn't have a picture - sorry

Edited by Ohio4HMom on 04-26-12 01:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Ohio4HMom

I just searched magnetic on their site and it did not come up with anything.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly

have you tried you-tube? I swore there was a you-tube vid of one.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

I saw a video of it. I think it may have been from CHA

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-26-12 03:31 PM
In response to NMlady

I think it's still too new. I've seen it on a couple of other scrapbooking sites, only one had it available but not the extra refill sheets, otherwise I've just seen it on pre-order.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

Archivers has them

jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to anda11

I saw them earlier this week in a Paper Wishes catalog. I did not want to spend the money for the case (I've been spending too much lately), but I did buy a set of 3 magnetic sheets. I will just keep them in a folder.

Kim

stick
stick 
Mayor
stick
  • stick on 04-26-12 05:14 PM
In response to anda11

• anda11 Said:
Archivers has them

I do so wish I lived anywhere even vaguely near an Archivers!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to stick

• stick Said:
  • anda11 Said:
Archivers has them

I do so wish I lived anywhere even vaguely near an Archivers!

I just sent you a pm

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to Rushli

• Rushli Said:
I do not have any dies... but love Artbin, so I googled it and found this youtube vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLd6TsJfVg

if anyone was still looking for the youtube video

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Rushli

Thank you for posting this! I like it! I am amazed that M's, J's and HL are supposed to have this as I shop at all three. Maybe I have been overlooking it.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper

I wish i live vaguely near any type of craft store.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom

• CrimsonMama Said:
I decided to Email Artbin because I still have not seen this product. It took a couple of days but got a great response:

• Quote:

Dear Vicki,

Thank you for contacting Flambeau regarding our ArtBin Magnetic Die Storage Case 6978AB. We do have some stock available and they are $15.99 each plus shipping. We also have the Magnetic Die Sheets Set 6979AB $7.99 each plus shipping, this includes 3 die cut magnetic sheets and they fit in the 6978AB. You can also check with your local Michael’s, JoAnn Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, Connecting Threads, Kick Blick and Pearl Art and Craft or any art, craft or hobby store in your area to see if they have any in stock. You can purchase these through me by calling the phone number below and I will be happy to take your order over the phone. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Lisa Fisher
Customer Service Rep.
15981 Valplast Rd.
Middlefield, Oh. 44062
Phone: 1-800-232-3474 3724
Fax: 440-632-1581

I STILL would like to see the item before buying unseen. I came close to buying a magnetic board at Office Depot. They had one with a nice black frame that would match my office but it was $58. I thought that sounded expensive.

Has anyone seen it yet? The Artbin website still does not have a photo, or I did not find it.

I found them at A's and took a picture or 2 for you

they are smaller than 8.5 x 11 and have 3 magnetic sheets in them

As seen while shopping 2 By Ohio4HMom

As seen while shopping By Ohio4HMom

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to Ohio4HMom

lately i've been wanting to get some nesties. That's a dangerous thing.

mrsdriver5
Diva
mrsdriver5
In response to cescrapper

I have several sets of nesties & lots of cuttlebug folders...and have never used them. I seem to collect tools more than use them. I spend more time shopping and reading blogs than I do scrapping. The lo's that have used nesties look fabulous. I just can't figure out what I want to do with mine. I bought a cuttlebug and cut out one little fish just to see if it really worked. (It did.) I have the extra cuttlebug plates to do long dies and thin dies. I have the toys...just not the time or brains.

Page 2 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics