Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: NEW ARTBIN Magnetic page case to hold Spellbinders/Lifestye crafts dies        (Topic#1573535)
jaspernonyx
Pro
jaspernonyx
In response to mrsdriver5

I am the same way. I have several embossing folders, etc. that don't get used. And it seems I have no imagination when it comes to stickles. I have some nesties on order with Amazon.com, and I really want to incorporate them into my LOs. We'll see!

I saw the Artbin magnetic case in a Paper Wishes catalog. I didn't order the carry case--just the set of 3 magnetic sheets. I will keep them in a folder. I got the shipment today, and it seems like they're going to be very handy and convenient.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to jaspernonyx

feel free to send unused Nesties to a loving home

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to mrsdriver5

• mrsdriver5 Said:
I have several sets of nesties & lots of cuttlebug folders...and have never used them. I seem to collect tools more than use them. I spend more time shopping and reading blogs than I do scrapping. The lo's that have used nesties look fabulous. I just can't figure out what I want to do with mine. I bought a cuttlebug and cut out one little fish just to see if it really worked. (It did.) I have the extra cuttlebug plates to do long dies and thin dies. I have the toys...just not the time or brains.

this was me but I've been trying to change that so if you'd like to donate those nesties to a good home I'll take strays

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to Ohio4HMom

Here's how I store my Nesties. The magnetic sheets are by Quikutz and are 4x12. I cut each one into three 4x4 square and they work perfectly in a zippered CD case. Of course, I don't have 50 of them, so this works!

Nesties Storage By Dwelch

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to dwelch

Ok, I finally ran across this case in Hobby Lobby today. It's nice, small like I would want...but if you can get the GRAND nesties in it it would be very close. I would have to see it to believe it. I have three of those.

So I went with the idea of a 12x12 box and I am just putting magnetic strips on board. The thing is you can get more in that including the mats. I think they should have made it big enough for that.

I being really critical of storage this week, huh?

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to dwelch

• dwelch Said:
Here's how I store my Nesties. The magnetic sheets are by Quikutz and are 4x12. I cut each one into three 4x4 square and they work perfectly in a zippered CD case. Of course, I don't have 50 of them, so this works!

Nesties Storage By Dwelch

I really like this idea and am going to share it with my friends.

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics