Username Post: Hobby Lobby & Tim Holtz heads up...        (Topic#1573597)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

today at our always late HL - I found 2 diffrent coordinating set's of distress markers!!!!!! They literally were just putting them on the shelves. The shelves were bare, and I asked what was going on ... She replied "Im stocking right now Ma'am dont worry" I said ok and went around her to see inside her cart - OMG, sooo many new Tim Holtz things

The markers are in packs of 5 and literally she had 1 of each to display but were still in her cart until I took them out, noticed the 14.99 and catching COUPON! Soo I got Country Fair & Memories Past ... now she said there were 2 more spots for 2 other types but they didnt have them in yet. I also go some faucet knobs, alpha cards, kraft tags, long fasteners, clock keys & mini gears all new to me!
Also sooo many new stamps Prima, graphic 45, OutLines but hampton art, 7Gypsys (vintage), Stampindous and new Penny black (Mimi in paris) Also about 15 new colors of copics.

And my personal favorite new release finds at HL .... Donna Salzars mixed media ink line.

Ive spent every last dollar I have (almost) never in my life have i been broke with in the 2nd week of the month... but the bills are paid thats priority, even though its my birthday month I'll probably be spending the rest of april locked in working on art, catching up on swap's and basking in the love of all my new stuff ... omg I had such good luck today *YAY*

OH, and I found some UTEE finally. Ive been wanting to buy the melting pot, but ive not seen the melting composite at any shops local so I decided against it! Until i found the UT, some inks for it & molds ... so maybe in a few months I'll get me a melting pot

Thanks for reading *Hugs*

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Sassie

LALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALA I CAN'T HEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to CommaHolly

I can't wait to visit my parents in May. They have a HL an hour away. There isn't one close to where I live. My Mom and I will make the hour trip to Tupelo to shop! I'm going to stock up!

ScrappyMama6
Mayor
ScrappyMama6
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

• 3MiniSchnauzers Said:
I can't wait to visit my parents in May. They have a HL an hour away. There isn't one close to where I live. My Mom and I will make the hour trip to Tupelo to shop! I'm going to stock up!

Buy online, you can use an online coupon at HL, and saves gas at $4 a freaking gallon, and get it faster!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

*Smoochies* I was soooo glad to find distress with a coupon .. amazing I LOVE Tim for making all his items available for use with a coupon!!!

Our HL only gets new things literally like 2x a year and I drive an hour 1 way to one HL out of state. Or I drive an hour n 15 minutes to Toledo LoL! I always make it worth the trip if I go, although tonight I happen to be going to Ft Wayne my BF had the bariatric surgery and I wanted to vist her

I also found the Pink Paislee pack "Butterfly Garden" and I am soooo in love. Im not a vintage girl at ALL but this pack is chic, cute, but yet still messy/mixed. Also, I was looking at the 7gypsy paper and really .... Im so not impressed with any of there line! I adored there stamps & there ATC items.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Sassie

What awesome finds! Great Haul!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Sassie

Thanks for telling us. I love my HL. I was there last week. I found some awesome items that I love. I did not see this new stuff yet.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to anda11

I was there last week after hearing they were there and mine did not have any.... somehow I think we still with not have them... but I will check again next week.

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to Rushli

Sassie, where are you in Ohio?

I have one about 15 minutes from me in Medina

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to Ohio4HMom

I don't want to listen it's an hour to the one in Lancaster Ohio that I go to! I don't need to spend any mroe I need to save for my retreat in St Louis in June

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Sneezy1956

trying to decide if it's worth the 45 minute drive ...

scrappy_day
Expert
scrappy_day
In response to madmatter

I went to the one by me just last Friday and they didn't have any new stuff yet. I'll have to check again when I am on that side of town. Thanks for the heads up! I have been wanting those faucet knobs! NOt sure what I will do with them but they look cool!

Ohio4HMom
Expert
Ohio4HMom
In response to scrappy_day

I don't know if I'm blessed or cursed

I have a HL and a Joann's about 15 min South of me along with a craft paper store that carries all sorts of paper goods and what not

then 10 minutes East I have a HUGE craft store called Pat Catans

Then 10 minutes North of me I have a huge JoAnns and an Archivers

furthest one away from me is M's, its about 30+ minutes away North

Manda_K
Queen
Manda_K
In response to Ohio4HMom

I will have to stop by ours! TH is 30% off this week too!

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to CommaHolly

• CommaHolly Said:
LALALALALALALALALALALALAL ALALALA I CAN'T HEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I agree! DON'T NEED TO KNOW THIS. MUST BE GOOD TIL JUNE. I CAN DO IT. LAAAAAALALALALALALALLALAL ALLALLALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU EITHER!

My HL is 8 minutes away. Archiver's and JoAnn's 7 minutes away. M's 5 minutes away. One LSS 20 minutes, the other 45 minutes. Don't need to go there til June! Nope! Don't need to go!

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to scrappnmom2il

rofl you ladys crack me up :P

I live way up in the NW corner, Im an hour from Indiana, and hour from Michigan ... and seems like 3 hours to each major city including Medina ... I usually go there 1x a year for a huge parrot show but ive not went in about 5 years.

I think tims embelishments are the cutest for my style ... idk, when I go shopping for embellies all I see a bling & flowers. They are alright but Im not into that girlie stuff ... id rather have odd, crazy nuggets then more bling ... Im always going to tims corner 1st, then the stamps, then stencils, then the paint area lol. then if im in the mood i might go back and check on sizzix or spellbinders but that seem's alot more rare these days!!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics