Username Post: Number stickers        (Topic#1573651)
New Kid On the Block

Hey, i was wondering if it was okay to ask this but i'm trying to find some number stickers that look like the numbers on a digital clock... I'm doing a scrapbook page on the TV show "24" and i want the numbers to look like how they write it.
Thanks

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to readysetgo

I don't know of any, but you might be able to find a Cricut cartridge or Slice card with a similar font, and then find someone here who may be willing to cut them for you. Or, look online at clip art or in doodle images, print them out, and cut them out. Sorry I can't be more help, but those are the two options I could think of!

Tivi
Tivi 
Diva
Tivi
  • Tivi on 04-12-12 06:26 AM
In response to siameseplease

Aren't the numbers skinny lines and 'boxy'?

If you have a steady hand, you can make your own. I think I have at least 2 punches that punch out skinny lines. One punch is the border punch that you can put ribbon thru. Mine is NOT MS but is similar.

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha

This isn't going to help you, but THAT was one of my favorite shows! That's so cool that you are doing a page on it. It will be fun to see it when it's done.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to mstasha

There's probably a computer font out there that would work, but I was also thinking that you might find what you're looking for in among sports-themed stuff (for replicating the look of a scoreboard).

Whoops, didn't realize they were discontinued. But I found them on Joann's website and at least one eBay seller has them as well (and for a much more reasonable shipping amount). my Google search term to find them elsewhere was "reminisce scoreboard stickers".

Edited by aquabunny on 04-12-12 06:52 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to aquabunny

I dogpiled "tv show 24" and came up with the logo on several sites with the number 24 in the clock format. Then with the subject line still filled in I clicked on "images" on the dogpile tab and got pictures from the show, many with the "24" logo.

Dogpile is www.dogpile.com and I use it instead of google. I like it WAY better. They don't waste your time giving you 10,000 results for every search. Just the top ones from about 10 search engines - including google, msn, yahoo and others. SO you get about 100 results and they are all valid usually. I can find in 5 minutes what it can take an hour to search through on google.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Henri Jean

I was going to say the same thing as HJ -- print your own.

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Henri Jean

If you go to 1001 free fonts website and click on the LCD category, you will get a bunch of options that look like "24" tv show....letters and numbers. You could then print out whatever you like and it's free!
Have fun!

Alison

New Kid On the Block
In response to mstasha

• mstasha Said:
This isn't going to help you, but THAT was one of my favorite shows! That's so cool that you are doing a page on it. It will be fun to see it when it's done.

Hey, Thats so cool, i found it late and brought a season off an online shop, Loved it so much i brought the box set with all seasons and the movie...i'm on season 3 (the one with the virus).
I already have the page layed out in my head ( lol that sounds funny i know). I'd love to know what you think when it is finished

New Kid On the Block

Thanks everyone! i wasn't expecting such a strong response...This is a big help because it gives me options.
I really appreciate that you all took the time to help

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda

• readysetgo Said:
  • mstasha Said:

Hey, Thats so cool, i found it late and brought a season off an online shop, Loved it so much i brought the box set with all seasons and the movie...i'm on season 3 (the one with the virus).
I already have the page layed out in my head ( lol that sounds funny i know). I'd love to know what you think when it is finished

What? There's a MOVIE????
I watched it on TV (every season), and don't remember a movie.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Bxr-Linda

• Bxr-Linda Said:
  • readysetgo Said:
  • mstasha Said:

What? There's a MOVIE????
I watched it on TV (every season), and don't remember a movie.

Hey, It's called "redemption" , i haven't got to it yet but they call it a "feature length special" on the front of the case. It is suppose to follow after the eight seasons.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics