Page 1 of 14 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle Binder/Pages Swap (Invitaion only)        (Topic#1573685)
Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Hello FABULOUS Paper Sisters!!!
Its time to begin our next project and we are soooo excited about it!!! Several of you have talked about binders so that we can put each others information in them and have an easy reference when we are working on projects. Soooooo heres our next project!!!!

It will be a 2 part project each lasting one month and will be due at the end of the 2nd month.

May - 1st part of the project:
All names will be put into a hat and random names will be drawn. Each person will receive one secret name and create a 2” binder that holds 8.5” X 11” paper for their partner decorated and embellished based on the person whose name they received color choices and theme.
Pretty simple right?? Just one embellished FABULOUS binder!!!
Just REMEMBER….its a secret!!! You can post pictures and we can guess but no cheating!!!! SHHHHH!!!!!!!
***These should be finished by June 15, 2012***

June – 2nd part of the project:
For this part of the project each of us will fill out the "about me" form (I will email it to you if you pm me your email address) that way all the forms are the same and contain the same info.....and its alot simpler than having to do it from scratch!!! The 8.5” X 11” pages can be printed from your printer, filled out and decorated ANY way you choose!!! print/decorate both sides and remember to include as much information about yourself as possible. These pages will put into each persons binder so that when you get them back you will have a BEAUTIFUL reference to use when you are creating projects for each sister. You do not need to put each page in a page protector before you send them.....each person will be responsible for putting page protecttors in their own binders.
***Each sister will make 10 pages about herself to share/swap***

***Binders and ABout Me Pages are due together on August 30, 2012***

Please include the same amount of postage it took to send your package and a label if I am reusing your box or envelope. If its easier for you to just pay with paypal after I ship your package I am fine with that too!!!

If you have any questions just let us know!!!

Thanks so much to all of you who have made this group so much fun!! Your creativity continues to inspire and amaze!!!

Remember…..HAVE FUN!!!!

Binder/Pages Participants:

Debby_westbrook - Debby - Yellow, green & blue all together with a summer theme

Naneetootiebeeblebug - Bon

Cassondra71 - Cassondra - Yellow, gold, burgundy with dragonfly theme

Silver26AK - Erin -

Charcat7 - Char - PURPLE is the main color I want w/cat silhouettes. Complimentary colors to accent like green, lavender, red, yellow (very sparing on the yellow) & others that go good with purple

I must note- I am NOT a fan of pink & I do NOT like paisley patterned anything. Spring may be my favorite season, but I love the color scheme of autumn and the variation that fall brings. Natural elements are great but not too dimensional.

Scrapbooksusie - Susie -

Cheena -

ABOUT ME FORM:

Name: __________________

SB Name:________________

Address:_________________ ________

Birthday: ________________

Colors:__________________

Flower:__________________ __

Themes:__________________ __

Spouse:__________________ ___

Children & DOB:______________

Pets: ______________________

Food:_________________

Music: _______________

Technique:_______________ ___

Products:________________ ___

Brands:__________________ ____

Embellishments:__________ ________

A Little bit about me:___________

*****Please use the form above and fill out all your information. Copy/paste it into a new document and print. You can space it out however you'd like or change the font but please leave the questions in the same order.*********

Edited by Cassondra71 on 07-28-12 07:06 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Cassondra71

I'm so excited!!!!

I plan on using chipboard for my covers. I have 2 inch binder rings. I will use the protective page cover to line up the holes on my chipboard covers. I just have to figure out how big to make the chipboard covers because I want it to be a little bit bigger than the pages..

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie
In response to debby_westbrook

Woo Hoo! I am so excited!!! Count me in!!!

auntieant
Expert
auntieant
In response to scrapbooksusie

I asked a couple of questions on the other thread. But I wanted to know how do I get invited to participate in this swap. If that is possibe.. If I'm able to participate then I will ask my other question..

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to auntieant

• auntieant Said:
I asked a couple of questions on the other thread. But I wanted to know how do I get invited to participate in this swap. If that is possibe.. If I'm able to participate then I will ask my other question..

I'm sorry we wern't trying to ignore you. Right now we have a full group. If someone should drop out then a new person would be invited. If you want We can put your name on the list.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Sorry about that Auntieant I didn't mean to ignore you....I was frazzled this morning trying to figure out how to post in the right spot I totally forgot about answering your questions but if you would like to put your name on the list we would be more than happy to do that and let you know if a spot opens up down the line. thank you for your interest in our group

heres my first attempt at a page for our binders....some things I like....like my dog, bird and cat and some things I will change next time.....I have decided to make all of them a bit different.....all with the same info but different papers and designs

Binder page 1 front By Cassondra71

Binder page 1 back By Cassondra71

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

I love your page Cass!!!!

scrapbooksusie
Guru
scrapbooksusie

Great Job!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-13-12 11:42 AM
In response to scrapbooksusie

I'm here SISTERS....

This is going to be so much fun and a terrific way to keep track of each other!!

Cassondra...You have done an incredible job!! Love your pages!!!

So glad to see everyone joining in!!!

I am doing the "Happy Dance"

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-13-12 11:53 AM
In response to auntieant

• auntieant Said:

Stefanie...You have asked this question to me before! This is a closed group. The Paper Sister's Circle is a group of ladies that were chosen to swap together, based on previous swaps and their galleries...it is a high end group! It is not a general swap. If you would be considered for this circle and you were chosen you would receive a invitation in writing. I am sorry I thought I had already explained this with the banner swap. It is just a closed group...The reason for the (invitation only) in the title!! As Cassondra and Debby have already stated, If someone ever does drop out, we can add you to a list of people who will be considered, but the group is full and we aren't going to make it a huge group...it is just 10 ladies. I hope I have been able to explain this better than the last time!! So scrap away girl...and fill that gallery with goodies and who knows...Have a wonderful day!!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to NaneeTootieBeebleBug

Ok made it to this thread adding to my favs

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to silver26AK

I'm here

Of course- PURPLE is the main color I want w/cat silhouettes. Complimentary colors to accent like green, lavender, red, yellow (very sparing on the yellow) & others that go good with purple

I must note- I am NOT a fan of pink & I do NOT like paisley patterned anything. Spring may be my favorite season, but I love the color scheme of autumn and the variation that fall brings. Natural elements are great but not too dimensional.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

YEAH!! Char I LOVE the details you gave about what you like....and don't like!!!

I think I am going to make up an extra page to go in my binder for each person to keep track of dislikes and other "stuff" like maybe what I made for them in past swaps so I don't duplicate...IDK......just a thought!!!

I don't think my idea of using a regualr binder and covering it is going to work.....Debby gave me some rings.....I may try it the way she suggested.....anyone else have ideas about how they are going to make theirs???

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

drat- I just posted- under tags I guess- thought I was here & asked a similar question. I have plastic binders at work that aren't that old, but they are already brittle and starting to break. Also- if you do a view binder- which is a good binder (Avery heavy duty) you have to make a totally flat page to slip in there. Most glues that bond to plastic still aren't 100% when stressed. A chipboard like what Debby mentioned, seems best when I really think about it. You just can't get the old canvas binders anymore.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

I was thinking of finding a fabric or chipboard binder with a design on it and decorating the outside of it just a little. Something like this, the gal found the binder at Target.....

http://audreysreflection.blogspot.com/2010/12/december-...

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

drat - it's a blog link- I'll have to wait till I get home to look at it. The hard part is- is it big enough so when you put document protectors in it, they don't stick out all over looking ugly

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

The gal used it for a Christmas scrapbook. All her pages are in protective sleeves and they look like they fit nicely.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

That looks like a cool binder!!

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK

Yeah I thought so too. It's not overly altered or anything but it still looks nice. I also liked how she added the tag on the thread and hung it over the binding. So I think I'm gonna try to go that route, because I'm not sure how I would decorate a plastic binder with the view sleeve.

Page 1 of 14 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics