Page 14 of 14 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle Binder/Pages Swap (Invitaion only)        (Topic#1573685)
charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to scrappinlilly

Intentions were good- but ability & time have been low. Health, family, schedules... all have taken their toll.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to charcats7

yep that is life and sometimes it doesn't go our way, mine is I need more hours and money lol and could always use better health for my mom but she is such a trooper....oh her counts are back to normal so she is on her last round of chemo and they have some new trial vaccine thing out that the dr is trying to get her to be able to get that will hopefully keep her cancer free longer this time she had to go for an interview for it but I keep forgetting to ask if she found out yet if she got accepted for it

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Lilly - that's great news about your mom. Will keep the positive thoughts & prayers for her going.

Saying prayers for all on the east coast- Sandy is quite a storm.

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to charcats7

ty, hope everyone is safe from sandy

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly

oh and she finds out tom. if she gets to be a partof the trail for the vaccine so keeping my fingers crossed and praying she gets to, it is suppose to be like a kids getting there vaccine shots its suppose to prevent people from getting cancer she will get so many shots for a year, she will get a shot every week for the 1st 2 months then once a week for 3weeks for so many months and it keeps getting less they will monitor her numbers see if they stay down while she gets these shots then how long after she is off them before her #'s go back up, hopefully I got that right if not it is something like that so hopefully someday there will be a cure

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Sending prayers Lilly. Hoping you both continue to get good news (((HUGS)))

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

Is this still going? I hope so. I haven't forgot about it, it's just been on the back burner. I have a binder for my pal and for the life of me I'm not having much luck on ideas on how to decorate it I've been working on and off on the simple page about me. I'm also trying to figure out the least expensive way to mail these out as this month is tight on $ due to Christmas costs(may have to wait until after Christmas unfortunately- we'll see though). Anyway, I did want to check it and see if this was still happening or not. Just out of curiosity, who has sent in "About Me" pages?? I just don't want to make up a bunch and then get half of them back.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to silver26AK

I still did 10 pages- I just did them up on the computer & printed them on resume type paper- but green.

I've got the binder started- have yet to finish- got side tracked onto other things- last month I had almost 0 time to scrap at all & got only a couple cards made. So I am hoping with December being quieter around my house I can spend more time scrapping- PLUS- the diet I've been on the constant headache I've had since May has faded & I only had 4 migraines in Nov- which is a huge improvement from where I was.

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

Thanks for getting back to me Char. I feel better that this swap is still in the works and not just waiting on me. It looks like there's only 4 of us participating in this swap (you, me, Cass and Debby), I haven't seen anyone post or check in other than that and I don't think the other ladies from the front page are in the group anymore unfortunately. Glad to hear your headaches are lessening! I just sent off the last swaps due this month. I have 2 due in January, but they are LOTW/Alphabet swaps and I can usually do those within a few days. So I too am hoping I will get some inspiration and time this month to be able to finish the binder

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to silver26AK

Cass & Debby have been working & doing some craft fairs- I think there were 4 in a row. So they've been pretty busy & not on here much.

a_hodgins
Resident
a_hodgins
In response to charcats7

I am looking to join a swap. I know it said invites only Maybe i could join your next one? I am new I have never done a swap before but want to have a chance in participating in a few before I start my own swaps for obvious reasons. I have read the rule on swaps that scrapbook has laid out and promise to do my best haha this is starting to sound like scouts honor haha
Hope to hear from you soon

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to a_hodgins

Andrea- I sent you a PM & a friend request

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Not sure who all is checking this thread- but here is our latest Paper Sister Circle Swap which I have volunteered to host this month (well- Jan)

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/15/ti...

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to charcats7

Merry Christmas my beautiful paper sisters

Page 14 of 14 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics