Page 1 of 3 
Username Post: Anyone working on anything today & this week? :)        (Topic#1573755)
anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11

I haven't been scrapping for a few days. I wasn't able to go meet my friend at As to crop either. I still have that cool page sitting on my table for me to decide. I am going to work on it today.
What are my dear fiends working on today & this week?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Singapore is going to take longer than I thought - I am hoping to finish it by mid-week. Started it last night.

Then Halloween on the ship. That is going to be fun to scrap!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Singapore is going to take longer than I thought - I am hoping to finish it by mid-week. Started it last night.

Then Halloween on the ship. That is going to be fun to scrap!

Oh Well Henri, I am sorry it is taking you longer than you thought Henri. I bet the Halloween will be fun too. It sounds like it.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to anda11

I'm working on my own version of the smash book

Expert
In response to cescrapper

I'm working on the sad and boring part of scrapbooking...the cleaning, organizing and putting away of stuff after the end of my "crop season"! I've been to 4 multi-day crops since the start of February and since I don't have any more planned for awhile I figured it was time to clean and organize my space a little (that and we had 2" of rain last night and I was worried about rainwater seeping into our basement where my scrappy desk is.)

Hopefully I'll be able to scrap again in a few days! I also need attach computer journalling and put LOs away that I did at my various crops.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to cescrapper

• cescrapper Said:
I'm working on my own version of the smash book

That sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy it.

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to HuskerMom98

• HuskerMom98 Said:
I'm working on the sad and boring part of scrapbooking...the cleaning, organizing and putting away of stuff after the end of my "crop season"! I've been to 4 multi-day crops since the start of February and since I don't have any more planned for awhile I figured it was time to clean and organize my space a little (that and we had 2" of rain last night and I was worried about rainwater seeping into our basement where my scrappy desk is.)

Hopefully I'll be able to scrap again in a few days! I also need attach computer journalling and put LOs away that I did at my various crops.

That is a let down since you have been to that many multi day crops. It is a good time to clean & organize your stuff. I hope you get it done as soon as you can so you can finish the pages you are talking about.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to anda11

Well, I started doing SIngapore (2 pages ready to glue) and read that Els ordered scrapbook stuff on ebay. Had to check out scrapbook stuff on ebay.

They have revamped things since I've been there (been a long long time).

I typed in Australia scrapbooking and things came up that I haven't been able to get on scrapbook.com (ordered there first, not competing sites).

I like that they have a cart now. If you see the same thing 3 or 4 times, put them in your cart. They you can compare them, one above the other to see different prices, shipping, etc. And if they are from the same seller (which saves postage) they put them together.

I liked two different papers - one I clicked twice becuase it was listed twice. However, one seller had both of them when I compared so I unclicked the other one. So easy! I love it!

Then I had to put in "Hawaii Scrapbook" to see if there is anything I didn't have. Yep- my basket got a little fuller.

And I had to buy a little alligator punch - don't know how big the medium one is but I need it for my Florida everglades things I will be scrapping.

Over half the stuff came up with free shipping!

And I only had to put everyone on paypal once - they sort it out from there and pay the individual sellers so no individual auctions and buys and payments. Too easy! Way too easy!

I've never had so much fun on ebay!

Trying to think what else I bought - Australia papers, Hawaii vintage looking decals for car or scrapbooks and a few other Hawaii things and the alligator punch. I think that is all.

I guess if I bought anything else it will be a surprise!

cutescrapper
Tenant
cutescrapper

Hello! A smash book sounds great. I am working on one too! Mine isn't the original smash book brand. It's going to be for my sister who is having a baby to keep all of her stuff in from her pregnancy!

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau
In response to cutescrapper

I just finished my last final of the semester on Friday and have now officially earned my Associate's Degree! YAY! Now, that that's out of the way and I have four months off till I go back to school, I will craft like a madwoman! LOL.

Today, I finished a DT project for tomorrow's post on their blog. I plan on starting my Mother's Day projects this coming week!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to afilatreau

Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

momtokatie
Expert
momtokatie

I'm working on my DD album. I scrapbook in order and I'm working Fall 2010. I've gotten 4 pages done today, so not bad.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to momtokatie

I need to go through the pictures I've taken of the pages for that baby album, so I can see if any need to be re-taken. Once that's out of the way I can get them in an album. (I can't post them to Facebook until after I've gifted the album, but I want to get them taken and cropped and balanced and out of the way.)

afilatreau
Pro
afilatreau

• Henri Jean Said:
Congratulations! That is quite an accomplishment!

Thanks Henri!

ckair 
Veteran
  • ckair on 04-16-12 05:51 AM

I am trying to complete my daughter's softball album. (She graduates from college in May) SHe has been playing softball since she was 8 years old. I am into her high school years. Any ideas on what to do with all her newspaper clippings? I think these would be something fun for her to look back on. Thanks.

Resident

I am hopeing to do my daughter's Citizen of the month certificate she got at school. I will add it to her Kindergarten scrapbook. Also I would like to start he pioneer girl pages. She is trying out for cheerleading next month. Hopeing she gets in so I can by the athletic cartridge for my cricut machine! lol! I need to get another scrapbook album, so I can do some random pages.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Laura40

Only 3 more pages of SIngapore and the pictures are arranged and journaling is done, just need to do final print of the journaling for the last 3 pages.

Then Halloween on the ship.

I'm going to go to a big table and spread out my pictures and keepsakes from Halloween (the dining room even gave me an extra menu which was made for Halloween and had monster names on all the dishes!)

I will also pull out my holidays bin and lay out all my Halloween papers and then in my embellie book under Halloween and see what is there. I have so much Halloween stuff that I don't need to buy one additional thing!

This is going to be fun!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to ckair

• ckair Said:
I am trying to complete my daughter's softball album. (She graduates from college in May) SHe has been playing softball since she was 8 years old. I am into her high school years. Any ideas on what to do with all her newspaper clippings? I think these would be something fun for her to look back on. Thanks.

I used the copier at Archiver's for my clippings and made a specific page for them.

scrappnmom2il
Expert
scrappnmom2il
In response to aquabunny

I am reorganizing my scrapping space today. That's what I am doing before having to go to work.

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha

Don't you just LOVE Ebay, Henri! I know I do. It is my "go to" place whenever I need something I can't find anywhere else. I know I can type it into the search on Ebay and always find multiple choices. Like a couple of weeks ago, I needed Noah's Ark ribbon and of course couldn't find anything around here, but there it was on Ebay. I also love that so many people sell embellies so cheap. $1.50 for Jolee's embellies is so much better than the $3-5 they are in the stores. Yes you have to pay shipping, but usually it's always reasonable or even better FREE! And everyone always ships so fast. It's very rare that It takes any longer than 3 or 4 days to get my stuff and thats from time of order. None of that "so many days for processing" that you have to deal with elsewhere.

Page 1 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics