Username Post: Enabler Alert        (Topic#1573947)
mstasha
Veteran
mstasha

I just got my M's email and today only ATG dispensers are on sale for $19.99. A really good deal for them. Also I was at Big Lots last night and they have Thickers for $2 and Thermo Web tape dispensers for $1 each!!! I think that those are pretty good deals as well.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to mstasha

Oh my Oh my, please stop Mstasha....I cannot have more damage done to my pocketbook this month... ...I wonder if I can use a 50% off coupon from ACM to get the ATG at half price since is already on sale..?

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha
In response to GIGIGI30

That would be awesome, but I doubt it will fly. But you could always give it a shot

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to mstasha

Just called them up and spoke with the manager. He said as long as the coupon said regular or sale item, they will apply it. Unfortunately mine doesn't say SALE ITEMS on it just REGULAR PRICE...

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to GIGIGI30

I got my ATG today!

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha
In response to GIGIGI30

Awww sorry. I didn't think they would, they are real sticklers on that. That's why most of the time I don't get to use my coupons, either the stuff is on sale, on clearance, or doesn't qualify. But $19.99 is still a good buy and then you could use the coupon on a refill

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to mstasha

19.99 is a good buy, but I have to wait. Spent my limit. Good news is that amazon's price is 20.38 (free Prime shipping) so hopefully when I make my big purchases for mother's day/birthday I can get one

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30
In response to mstasha

Also J's had the Sizzix and hero arts die set and stamp at their store and I used my 50% off coupon from ACM. I am so happy but sorry to enable everyone I just needed to share

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha
In response to Rushli

Actually that's where I got mine too. It was $18.99 with the prime shipping. But for M's to walk in and get it I think that it was a pretty good price.

Rushli
Rushli 
Veteran
Rushli
In response to mstasha

I had a dream last night that I had a ATG... I think that means I need one

18.99 is a great price!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Rushli

Once you get one Liz, you will wonder how your survived without it.

mstasha
Veteran
mstasha
In response to Rushli

I do like mine, but am still trying to get the hang of it. Since I usually can't seem to place an item right the 1st time, I've found that if I very lightly place the item (pretty much drop it on) then if I need to shift it I can. Then I push it down to stick. Boy talk about a pain to load, though. Man, I had a sticky mess everywhere. Obviously I don't follow printed directions very well.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to mstasha

Once you load it a time or two you will be fine....I still load my friend for her she just can't seem to get it

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Sneezy1956

I am LOVING my ATG that I got last week!!! You're right, once you use it, you'll wonder how you went without one...

At first, I was like HOWWWW DO I LOAD THIS?! The instructions really didn't make sense when I read them, but it didn't look like there was really any other way you could screw it up- and it actually loaded very easily for me. I just kinda followed the directions without trying to 'understand' their directions. Does that make sense? lol

-k

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to designguyKORY

I've timed the loading process for the ATG and I've got it down to around 30 seconds, maybe less.

If you look at it there are arrows which show which way the tape goes.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Henri Jean

That would be a fun competition! "TIMED ATG LOADING!"

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics