Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Embossing Diffusers        (Topic#1573981)
designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY

This product has changed my life. I don't know how I survived this long without it and if I hadn't got it today, I don't know if I would've seen tomorrow!

This must be the first product that I've seen and thought nothing about, but then when I saw it used, had that moment of WHOA AND WOW.

You will look at all of your embossing folders with new eyes.

But it!!!

-kory

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to designguyKORY

Lordy Kory I have absolutely no idea what that is! Educate me please!

scrappinmac
Expert
scrappinmac

just got an email from our LSS about these being in stock right now. Is there a video showing how to use them?

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to scrappinmac

I don't know if there is a video or now- if I had any clue and/or patience to properly make a video and upload it, I would- that is how excited I am about this product!

I've seen them online, they're from Sizzix/Tim Holtz and I didn't think much about them, it didn't register with me or something- but today,I went to a Demo Day at an LSS today- and we used them to make a card.

They make it so that you can only emboss PART of the paper. There are three shapes in the set, making it so you can emboss in 6 different ways-

You can emboss the sheet and leave a circle FLAT- or an oval or a big oval. OR you can reverse it and emboss just a circle shape (and so on).

It's SO cool. Trust me. Just buy it!

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb

Just saw a video of TH using them. A must have for me!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to prittb

Yes! You'll love them!

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose

I just googled these, and I am so getting some next payday. Thanks for the heads-up on these. I can already see cards stamped with these.

Thaiti30
Expert
Thaiti30

• designguyKORY Said:
Yes! You'll love them!

OMG!!! Thanks for sharing Kory! I love the embossing diffusers. Now I have the Vagabond machine I will have to get these next week for payday.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Thaiti30

YES! You will love them!

I just posted on my blog about them- with pics of the card I made today at 'Demo Day' when I bought them. They really are incredible.
-k

uruvero
Veteran
uruvero

These look AMAZING!!!!! Now to find them somewhere here in Canada, we seem to get things months after the fact!!!

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to uruvero

They are amazing. When I first heard of them/saw them online- I didn't get it...

Then I saw them in a store and it just didn't sink in-

but today, to see them in use- it was a total lightbulb moment.

I am in love!

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady

I've used a piece of chipboard to keep a portion of the embossing folder from embossing.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to NMlady

Okay Kory - this is awesome. Holly has already got me started on nesties (she's my enabler) and I don't even have a machine yet because I can't make up my miind which one to buy.

Now, I'd better get these to use with the machine I don't have.

designguyKORY
Guru
designguyKORY
In response to Henri Jean

oh Henri, go get a BigKick! I use mine's all the time! More than my Cricut. Which sucks, since the BigKick was so much cheaper.

MrsAnnieS
Mayor
MrsAnnieS

Henri I agree with Kory, only mine isn't a bigkick, I have the big shot & vegabond but same idea and I adore mine! Use them much much more than my cricut

and I love those embossing diffusers! We were demoing them at archivers this week and we now are sold out and have a massive waiting list! Which does stink since I can't actually buy until the list is gone

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to MrsAnnieS

do u know if it will work in the texture boutique?

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to nuskrappa

ooooh... i found something that will work without having to buy the diffusers (i was looking too..thanks kory the enabler). here's a link to a tutorial on how to make your own embossing diffuser out of cardboard. so cool!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/d ...

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to nuskrappa

I had never heard of these before and now I NEED them ... awesome enabling job Kory

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to nuskrappa

Knowing how to do that would allow you even more shapes!

nuskrappa
Diva
nuskrappa
In response to CrimsonMama

i agree!! imagine the possibilities..all the different shapes you could make.. im going to try it out this week!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics