Page 6 of 26 
Username Post: May Ugly Paper Challenge: Closed Scrapping and chatting        (Topic#1573983)
debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:
I will have the front updated shortly. I'm glad you can make it Debbie. Hopefully your papers won't scare someone out of the challenge this month.

Me? Angel Me? I'm sure you have me confused with Sally, Mary, Carol,Rhonda, Sandra (the Scot)and anyone else that I know I missed...They are all very Evil like that..

Gee Debby you know the old saying about when you are pointing a finger you have 3 pointing back at you?
you must be using both hands!

I would never point fingers!!! Angels like me, tell the truth!!!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to debby_westbrook

Oh jeepers you ladies er should I say angels crack me up. Oh my I need to pick out the beauties for this month. Perhaps the Queen will assist once again. I swear she's the evil one.

Edited by AuntyT on 05-01-12 08:15 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to AuntyT

I can hardly wait to receive my new pretties. Since I already sent papers out- my newest collection will have to wait till next month...

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

I'm going to pick out papers and embellie tonight!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Jalynne
Guru
Jalynne
In response to charcats7

hahaha, char, yeah, right.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to Jalynne

Ladies, ladies, ladies tut, tut, tut all this EVIL talk about all us 'SWEET INNOCENT ANGELS' it hurts my to think I'm being thought of in such a way. YEAH RIGHT BRING IT ON!!!! The 'pretties' are all picked out and the embellie, oh it's a doozie. Have fun whoever gets them. harharhar

OH BY THE WAY I HAD MY HORNS SHARPENED TODAY TO HOLD UP THE HALO!!!!!

BBL

CBTN

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

I have my partner and I will be mailing out my very beautiful papers and embellie to her tomorrow!!! I must say they are going South!!!

Edited by debby_westbrook on 05-01-12 04:29 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC

Boy the mud-slinging goes six pages already!!!

All you s in disguise should be aware I'm the real here!! Just ask those who've had my goodies before! They'll tell you, they loved them!!! The proof is in the pudding, sistas!

But the white gloves of angel-hood are coming off this time! I went through my stash and found some DOOZIES!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to SonjaC

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to DaNel Hicks

All addresses have been sent out.

jazzarina
Veteran
jazzarina
In response to SonjaC

• SonjaC Said:
Boy the mud-slinging goes six pages already!!!

All you s in disguise should be aware I'm the real here!! Just ask those who've had my goodies before! They'll tell you, they loved them!!! The proof is in the pudding, sistas!

But the white gloves of angel-hood are coming off this time! I went through my stash and found some DOOZIES!!

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 05-01-12 04:56 PM
In response to jazzarina

oh I like that sign AnnMarie...yep it's all lies.

YOu know I only send the nicest things and yet everyone picks on me. I mean really what did I do to deserve those papers Cheri sent last month?

Oh well - I know that someday I will receive some of those pretty matching pps in my fav colors with a perfectly coordinating embellishment.

Edited by GMFTS on 05-01-12 04:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to GMFTS

Mary! WAKE UP!!!! YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!!!!

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks
In response to GMFTS

• GMFTS Said:
oh I like that sign AnnMarie...yep it's all lies.

YOu know I only send the nicest things and yet everyone picks on me. I mean really what did I do to deserve those papers Cheri sent last month?

Oh well - I know that someday I will receive some of those pretty matching pps in my fav colors with a perfectly coordinating embellishment.

I got pretty matching papers and a nice embellie last month!!!!

BTW You are in the lead right now for getting the Ugliest papers. At this rate there won't be a poll for this category.

jazzarina
Veteran
jazzarina
In response to GMFTS

mary, mary.... you do reap what you sow...

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• debby_westbrook Said:
Mary! WAKE UP!!!! YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!!!!

NAH SHE'S NOT SLEEPING!!
MARY, YOU NEED TO GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM YOU'RE IN A STATE OF DELERIUM LOL!!

YourScrapAttack
Diva
YourScrapAttack

• debby_westbrook Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:
I will have the front updated shortly. I'm glad you can make it Debbie. Hopefully your papers won't scare someone out of the challenge this month.

Me? Angel Me? I'm sure you have me confused with Sally, Mary, Carol,Rhonda, Sandra (the Scot)and anyone else that I know I missed...They are all very Evil like that..

what? what ? how am i evil?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to YourScrapAttack

• YourScrapAttack Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:
  • DaNel Hicks Said:

what? what ? how am i evil?

I can't get the image of that Terrible Stamp you sent out! and now I am stuck with the nightmare that I may end up with it some month! Thanks a lot you Evil Person!!!

Edited by debby_westbrook on 05-02-12 02:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

jnzmom
jnzmom 
Diva
jnzmom

Mary didnt those papers I sent you last month really challenge you and after a while, you kind of liked them right?

Page 6 of 26 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics