Username Post: Looking for a punch . . .        (Topic#1574057)
provinca
Mayor
provinca

Hi ladies. I've been looking a punch with no luck and hope someone has some info. I'm looking for a punch to make a notched opening -- somewhat like the notebook edge punch, but I only want one notch. Confused? It's the notch that is on the 7 Gypsies ATC or photo carousel dividers -- pictured below. Any ideas???? TIA!

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to provinca

One of these?

corrie fan
Diva
corrie fan
In response to Bxr-Linda

7 gypsies did have a punch for that notch for their ATC holder. It is a handheld punch similar to the Fiskars one posted above. It has a black handle.

They don't have it here in the Superstore so not sure it is still being produced.

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to corrie fan

I have this and it's perfect.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Luvmyfam
Governor
Luvmyfam
In response to Luvmyfam

Ooops.....Now I see it's the one that Jane was referring to. Hopefully another place has this punch.

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to Luvmyfam

• Luvmyfam Said:
I have this and it's perfect.

This is exactly what I'm looking for!! Now that I know it's name, I can narrow down my online searches. THANKS!

terrihooper
Mayor
terrihooper
In response to provinca

Have you tried office supply stores-- they sell them for people who use rolodexes

provinca
Mayor
provinca
In response to terrihooper

I did try that Terri, thinking I'd surely find one there. They only had the ones that make 2 notches and I only want one. After an extensive internet search, I'm finding that no one has these anymore. I'll keep looking though!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics