Username Post: Off topic but...Well it may be a cool scrapbook page        (Topic#1574123)
Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979

Last month I bought my 8 yo old daughter a pair of pink and white addidas. I thought she could wear them and I had her try them on. She said they looked fine. I was wrong because I found out they were too big and she had already taken off the tags so I couldnt return or exhange to this particular store. Long story short I bought her a pair of cheaper shoes thinking they would last. Boy was I wrong because she's had them for a month and they look liked shes had them for MONTHS. So then last wknd I bought her a pair of shoes that seem to be more resiliant. Okay I will def make this a blog post and page lol.

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to Mia1979

I know how kids can run through shoes after raising 3 rough and tumble boys.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Mother Goose

hmmmm..... you said a lot of stuff, right there.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 04-25-12 06:14 PM
In response to Bxr-Linda

My ds could run through a pair of inexpensive sneaks in under two weeks..as in have holes worn thru the soles...and they were the only ones his feet felt comfy in!

yep ...sounds like a real slice of life page to me.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to GMFTS

thanks guys

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to Mia1979

my husband insists on buying cheap sneakers,,,,,,

yep, you guessed it, he's buying a new pair every other month.

He cringes at the cost of MY sneakers, and yet I go 2 years before buying a new pair,,

really, DH, you're intelligent,,,,,,,,DO THE MATH!

sorry for the rant

SherylEb
Idol
SherylEb
In response to CommaHolly

Hey, better to have them too big than too small. At least her feet will grow.
I used to buy my daughter cheap shoes. When she was a toddler, she had to get corrective shoes. Dr said may not have happened if she had worn a good shoe. She's now 27 and always wears really nice tennis shoes. Even has custom made running shoes.n
Lessen learned, when my son came along, I always put him in good quality shoes. He's 21 and now buys himself the really cheap slip on shoes. He likes them the best.
You just can't win.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to SherylEb

they werent really cheap looking or constructed, just not expensive as i'd bought in the past. plus she is really hard on things (clothes, toys, shoes) she's rougher than my 3 yo.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics