Username Post: Birthday Card Swap - Now forming        (Topic#1574177)
debt0526
Tenant
debt0526

Hello everyone.
I am coordinating by first birthday card swap. If you are truly committed to this for the full year - please send me your birthday month and day (no need for the year - we all know we are young!). I will take sign ups for each month with a limit of 5 per month.
We'll use May as the month to gather names and then start in June....
If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to debt0526

So do we sign up for months, or do we send cards out every month? I would like to join. Thanks.

tbguinea13
New Kid On the Block
tbguinea13
In response to debt0526

Never done this before, but would like to try it. Can you give more detailed info? Thanks

CreativeDaisyDesigns
Resident
CreativeDaisyDesigns
In response to tbguinea13

I would like to do it too. Let me know more details on how everything is going to work. Thanks!

scarlet864
Veteran
scarlet864
In response to CreativeDaisyDesigns

Oh, this sounds like fun! I would like more information as well, please.

This sounds like a nice way to make new friends AND share our handmade treasures with others that will truly appreciate them.

New Kid On the Block
In response to scarlet864

This sounds like a lot of fun!! I would LOVE to do something like this....gives me an excuse to make cards and buy fun cardstock and paper!! I'm pretty new to cardmaking, only been doing it about 3 months, so my cards won't be anything spectacular, but I do love to try!! As long as no one minds imperfections here and there while I'm still learning, I would love to take part!!

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to baseballgrl73

I'm guessing she has decided not to do this. She hasn't been back on.

pjangel
Diva
pjangel
In response to pwiswell

ladies there are 2 other birthday swap already set up...check in with the other forums and see if you can join up for next year....I belong to one and it is a blast....

pwiswell
Veteran
pwiswell
In response to pjangel

O.K. I will. Thanks Pam

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics