Username Post: Color printer suggestions?        (Topic#1574237)
LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC

I am in the market for a good quality, inexpensive (under $200) color printer. I will mainly be using it for custom tags and such (business) but also fir printing photos. I am hoping to get a silhouette at some point as well.

Any suggestions? Staples, office depot, etc. often run specials, I just want reviews from Scrappers (vs. Office people) for a good printer.

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to LesleyC

hey Lesley. I have Canon MG5220 multifunction printer. You can get it now for about $60 but when I got it $119 from WM last year. It works well. Has 5 separate ink tanks which run about $13 each. I havent had many problems with it. But Im slowing down on printing so many pictures @ once. You can check this site to read more about it.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/product s/printer...

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to Mia1979

TSM, Mia!

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 04-28-12 02:16 AM
In response to LesleyC

If you can, match it to your camera. When I bought my camera, the salesman took some pics and printed them from different printers so I could see the difference. The one that matched the camera really did look much better.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to gone

Canon printers are the only ones for me. I love their quality of both the printers and ink cartridges. Some have only 2 cartridges n others have all the colours seperately. Ask before buying. Everything seperately enables you to only change the colour thats actually empty instead of throwing away excess colour thats hardly used. HP is ok too but I've found that they often have problems in a while with starting up and also with paper feed.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics