Username Post: BG album refills        (Topic#1574241)
boysmom
Pro
boysmom

I have a couple of Basic grey albums and I need more page protectors, but the large pack is discontinued and the smaller pack are out of stock. I was wondering if you know if you will be getting them back in soon?
I am worried that you planning to discontinue them. If so, do you know if there is another brand which fits correctly in those albums? (I know the AC ones are bigger, but haven't tried any others.)
Products Referenced in This Post:

Amber Boren
Expert
Amber Boren
In response to boysmom

Thank you for your question. However, I am sorry to say, we no longer carry either of the two items listed, so I am unable to tell you what page protectors would fit inside the BasicGrey Album. I do apologize. Please email me at Support@Scrapbook.com and I will give you the contact information to BasicGrey. They should be able to give you more information on where you would be able to purchase the page protectors. I am so sorry I could not be of more help. Thank you for asking.

boysmom
Pro
boysmom
In response to Amber Boren

Amber, thanks for your reply. I would really rather order something from here since I will be placing an order anyway. I measured the BG page protectors and they are 13 inches across. I also have some AC protectors and they are 13 3/8 across. I noticed some other page protectors for 3-ring, Bazzill and WeR and I was wondering if either of those is a bit smaller. I can always punch new holes if they don't line up exactly, but I don't want protectors that stick out of my album. Do you have any suggestions?

Amber Boren
Expert
Amber Boren
In response to boysmom

I will be happy to do some measuring for you.
Just email me at amber@scrapbook.com and include the measurements from top to bottom and across the BasicGrey page protectors. Also, include the measurements in between the punched holes.
Looking forward to hearing from you

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics