Page 4 of 15 
Username Post: CLOSED_CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/MAY-JULY ROUND        (Topic#1574259)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cma2a17

hi hun

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I'll be making cards tonight.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to armygirl

jci

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Still here

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Hi ladies have a good memorial day.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I made four cards today!

I have a question, would "think of you" and "just because" be considered "all occasion" cards?

Do you want us to post pictures of your cards here, or just link to our galleries? Well, in the meantime, here are four I made today. I'm starting to have fun making these and getting creative. I'm probably going to freeze up when it comes time to making birthday cards...

because they're silver and I took the pictures in the shade, the colors look a bit washed out.. but here they are:
Card swap By Lookin4newideas

card swap By Lookin4newideas

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 05-29-12 04:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to Lookin4newideas

checking in.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Sally you can post them on here if you like or in your gallery only. Whatever you want to do, some folks don't even post theirs. I tend to post some of mine after the fact, only because i am so busy and behind on things like that...lol.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

nice cards sally!

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to ScrapAngel4

Hello..JCI

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to ScrapAngel4

thanks Kim

I got excited with my first batch. After I got started I was having fun. I made a couple of birthday cards, two pink ones for a little girl and realized my niece's bday was coming up, so only one is for the swap! So now I have 8 done, 42 to go. That's a lot of cards!

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

Sally those all look great!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to cma2a17

Still here

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps
In response to Drayia

Hello ladies...SCHOOL'S OUT!! WHOO HOO!! So excited to be up and creating and not having to look at the time! So, I'm gonna be creating like a maniac!! I got some goals to complete and this is one of them. Chat with you all later. #loving.summer.vacation

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug
In response to SanuraScraps

I just finished making 4 cards for everyone. Only 1 more left for each person! I am trying to get them done before we leave on vacation.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to lucyladybug

Wow, you're fast! I took a peek at your gallery to see if you took pictures, nothing, but I noticed you live in Quakertown. I used to live in the Allentown & Jim Thorpe areas about 16 years ago. I'm trying to think what was in Quakertown, we used to go there.. was there like a farmer's market/flea market? My sister lives in Slatinton. I was in the Reserves at Willow Grove. Someone said they heard it closed down several years ago. I need to go back and visit.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

Wow Sally, what a small world. Yes, there is the Quakertown Farmers Market that is still there. I am headed down towards Willow Grove this Friday. I look forward to taking my son to the show there one day to watch the planes take off. Where do you live now?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

mms

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I used to work for Prudential AARP in Fogelsville for 6 years and when they got bought out, I moved back home to Cleveland. I miss PA. Sometimes I wish I never moved back. I was living in Schnecksville when I left. I had first moved to PA because of an old boyfriend from when I was in the Air Force. He got a job in PA and we lived in a hotel for 6 months in Doylestown. I worked somewhere down there, then he bought a house on the mountain in Jim Thorpe. Then we eventually broke up, but I had made friends and my sister moved out to PA. When I moved back, she had a boyfriend so she stayed there. I miss those flea markets/farmer markets.

The other thing I miss about PA is the Musikfest in Bethlehem. That was always fun.

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

I know of all the towns you just mentioned. I used to work in Fogelsville off of Route 100 back by the industrial park. My husband worked in Doylestown until 3 years ago when they moved to Warrington.

Ah yes Musikfest, haven't been there is 2 years being that my son is still a bit too little.

Why don't you move back?

Page 4 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics