Page 14 of 15 
Username Post: CLOSED_CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/MAY-JULY ROUND        (Topic#1574259)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to PrackRat

oh no the flu! htats horrible.. i hate the flu..

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to PrackRat

• PrackRat Said:

I know the feeling. It is amazing how time flies. We really need to work on using all those embellies. I find I do much more swapping than I do scrapbook layouts. That really needs to change.

I used a lot of my swap stuff on the cards I made. It felt good to clear out some of my swap stuff.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

Ladies these are going postal today and some tomorrow if I can't get them all mailed.

I used some of my handmades that I have gotten from others or made myself in paper kits and stuff. It was a way for me to use some of my handmades with papers I had.

I am feeling better, but that darn flu bug hung on for a few days, every time I thought I was feeling better it made me lay down and rest.

I will post DC after all is postal. Thanks for your patience ladies and I hope you enjoy the cards as much as I do.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Yaaayyy!
I'm glad you're feeling better Tonya!

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to Ms_Pebbles

My postage is on it's wat to you. I took a chance and didn't get delivery confirmation. They wanted and extra $5.00 just for DC on a side card. That's crazy/
Tonya, I'm glad that you are feeling better.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Its cool. I have everyones pkgs ready to go...I am heading to the PO in the afternoon after mom and daughter get off work. I have my grandson who is 6months old from 8am to 3:30pm tomorrow. Trying to take him and 7-8 pkgs to PO is not fun. I am in the midst of trying to change jobs as well, because my work has not been giving me the hours I need and cutting mine. Which doesn't pay my bills.

Nicole I will keep yours to the side and mail off the others that have postage.

I am sorry for the delay ladies. I believe I stuck 3-4 goodies in each ladies cards from me, to make up for the delay. I hope you like the cards I made as well. I know I love all the cards that you ladies made.

Getting to my PO is a hassle and its down the street. I am in a major construction zone...think it would be easier to walk over there sometimes...lol.

I am going to give this a month or two break and then start it with cards and/or card toppers.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Mom helped me get all the postage on them that needed it so we could easily make the trip faster to the PO..lol.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I truly feel like a slacker and hate being late with my own swap...UGH is all I can say and I am VERY SORRY. I am so glad I have a great BUNCH of LADIES this round that are not complaining that I am holding this up now...you ladies should all get your cards by the end of the week or next week. With the exception of Shana who lives in Canada and it will take approx. 2 weeks to reach her.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Don't worry, TJ.. August was a weird month for everyone, at least for me and everyone around me. Blame it on the two full moons.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I don't mind a delay,,,I was actually glad you gave us more time to finish up the cards.
Plus You are always here and giving us updates with this swap, so don't worry too much about it.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

I'm in no hurry. I agree that August was a weird month, I'm still trying to catch up with my life. I just keep wishing there were more hours in a day. Take care of yourself.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

All pkg as postal that I had postage for. Nicole I will mail yours as soon as I get the postage.

Its late and I will post DCs in the morning. I worked 12 hours and am exhausted and just got done fussing with two of my boys and had to drop them back off at their dads because I wasn't going to deal with their attitudes. They were mad at their dad and I was getting the ******** end of the deal. Well they can fuss and brew at dads and not raise my blood pressure, which is exactly what they did to me in an hours time. Long story and I am plum wore out.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Thanks Tonya...get some much needed rest.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Nicole your postage came yesterday, so I will mail it out to you tomorrow.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

Yay. I was nervous about it because I chose not to get a DC. I'm not in a hurry.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to PrackRat

I will be away so I will let you know when I receive it.. my uncle is watching my dogs and will get the package..

glad your feeling better sweetie

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to ScrapAngel4

Got my package today!!!
Everyone did an awesome job!!!!! Thanks so much for all the goodies and the extra Tinkerbell goodies!!!
Thanks for hosting this Tonya!!!

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug

My package arrived today! I cannot wait to look at everything. My father-in-law just had a heart attack and I had a viewing to go to this point so life has been a bit hectic.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to lucyladybug

ooohh I received my box too! I was so excited.. I peeked in and I luv everything I see so far.. tysm everyone!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

Glad pkgs are arriving and all you ladies are happy with the goodies.

Page 14 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics