Page 1 of 15 
Username Post: CLOSED_CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/MAY-JULY ROUND        (Topic#1574259)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

May-JULY Round of CMM new swap:

I am doing the Card Making Mama swap again, but this time if will be different. We will have a set amount of ladies sign up, but I think we will make cards for each person, send them to me and I will swap them out like a regular swap. That way if you don't send yours in, you don't get any and no one is shorted. Because those that don't send, the maker gets the set back as EXTRA.

Does this sound fair to you ladies that stayed throughout the swap? I will do it several times this year, we can have the same ladies rejoin or new ones added. I will give us like 2 and half months to work on all those cards they will be due to me middle JULY and swapped out within a week. Then the next round will start for another set of 10-12 or the same 10-12 ladies, they can switch the type cards they would like to receive too.

EDITED
So here is the break down of it: May-July
1. 11 ladies I hope( do not make cards for yourself, unless you want to, but do not send them to me, if you make ones for yourself...lol

2. make 5 cards for each of the 10 ladies(don't include ones for yourself): all different and ones that are from their mini survey

3. Goodie bag for each of the 10 ladies, or 10 $1 NIP scrapbooking items.

4. You will have approx. 3 month's to make the total of 50(will put total in when we know how many) cards. Mail them to me, I will swap them out in a weeks time. Mail them back to you.

5. Include the same amount of postage or cash (no metered postage) plus 3 xtra stamps, and DC. We don't want our precious cards getting lost and losing all that stuff.

6. If for any reason someone doesn't mail their stuff in to me, you ladies get back the extra set of cards. This way you get 50 cards back no matter what. And you get 10 goodie bags back.

7. No one gets cheated out of cards and we get through the rounds faster too.

8. NEW RULE because I failed to put it on here and I forgot so sorry ladies. But all cards should have envelopes with them. This is a card and envies swap.

DUE DATE: July 14th, 2012. Saturday. Due by this date, will wait three days after and then swap them out.

Sending survey out to the ladies this round, please get the surveys back to me by Friday, so I can compile them and send them all to you via pm, so you know what colors and types cards the ladies like.

My mailing address is: (my last names is spelled correctly, I am not Robinson, or Robertson...LOL) Tonya Roberson
4358 Westport Road
Columbus, Ohio 43228

List of Participants:

TJCraftyWitch_almost done
TJCraftyWitch's Mom- done
Drayia-postal
Lucyladybug-RCVD
SanuraScraps-Dropped out due to financial.and family matters.
ScrapAngel4-RCVD
Prackrat-REVD return postage coming later
Lookin4newideas-postal or drop off friday
Armygirl- RCVD
cma2a17- getting ready to go postal
Ms. Pebbles-RCVD

SURVEY

1. Favorite colors you like to use on cards or favorite colors in general:

2. Colors you dislike and would hate to see on your cards:

3. List what type of cards you like to receive:
List as many as you want so we have a variety to choose from.

4. List embellishments that you like:

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 09-26-12 03:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TJCraftyWitch

how many peeps do you think we will have to send to? lol.. I would like to try this swap..i dont make cards often and I want to get out of my box! lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

You will mail all the cards to me and I swap them out, it saves on postage and no one gets flaked on or gets less cards. Because if the people that signed up don't send their cards, you just get back extra sets that you made for them.

Last round we had total of ten ladies, you had to make 5 per person. so you made 45 cards in like 3 months time. plus make 9 lil goodie bags. You dont have to make cards for yourself unless you want to and you of course don't send yours. We had two ladies that never sent theirs, so everyone got their two sets back that they made for them, but we all got 45 cards in the end. Plus loads of goodie bags and NIP items. The ladies are all great here and we are all at different styles of cards and how we make them.
The ladies are great. I hope we get 12 ladies, but if we only have 9-10 sign up or less, we are good. I am taking sign ups til this coming friday and then I am sending everyone the list of ladies with all the surveys on it.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

just so i got this right.. say for instance you want 5 bday cards in certain colors.. thats what i make for you.. and something different for another swapper?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

We give ask the swappers what colors they like and dislike, so you get a general idea of the colors they use. Like if someone hates yellow they are not going to want a bunch of bright yellow cards. And most folks pick 3-5 different types of cards they want. So you can make them a variety of them.
Only a few this round want like all xmas cards, or birthday cards.
But yes everyone asks for different cards types and stuff, this is like how we did it before but we sent them out one at a time per person..

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to WilliamDains

ok ill give it a whirl! sign me up

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

I'll join if you"ll have me

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to PrackRat

When do you plan on closing the sign-ups?
I have tons of swap stuff I need to start using and I want to start winding down on some of my other swaps. Card making is still foreign to me, so this might be good practice. Does any of that make sense?

I'm sorry, I accidentally deleted the email with the survey in it.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Kim so glad to have you join us, it is so much fun and you will love the cards you receive.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Nicole I would love to have you, do you need the survey pmed to you?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

• Lookin4newideas Said:
When do you plan on closing the sign-ups?
I have tons of swap stuff I need to start using and I want to start winding down on some of my other swaps. Card making is still foreign to me, so this might be good practice. Does any of that make sense?

I'm sorry, I accidentally deleted the email with the survey in it.

Sally I will pm you the survey again...lol.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

Ok, after thinking about this all week,,I have decided that I'll be in again.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to armygirl

i accidentally deleted the survey too..

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

What the heck .. I'm in again. I always love all the cards I get from this swap!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cma2a17

Okay I added the survey to the thread so that everyone has it, I believe that I only need two surveys from the ladies and then I will compile them and send them to all of you via PM Saturday morning.

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 05-03-12 06:24 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Hey T!
I've decided to give it a try...I pm'd you my survey.
Thanks for inviting me!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Ms_Pebbles

lol, were we causing you extra work, TJ?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

I need surveys from Cma2a17, Scrapangel4 and Prackrat.

Ladies please get me those surveys ASAP, so I can send everyone the list of surveys so we all know what to make each other.

I will send you ladies PMs in the AM if after I work on some of my schoolwork. I have to get some stuff done.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

Thank you Tonya. I've sent my survey. I can't wait to start creating.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Waiting on two surveys still hopefully they send them today, I will pm them again and get them sent or I will kick them in the proverbal tuckus...lol. They know I am picking on them. Both girls are greaet, sure they are just busy.

Page 1 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics