Page 11 of 15 
Username Post: CLOSED_CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/MAY-JULY ROUND        (Topic#1574259)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I will also let you know when im officially postal.. I have a few that I need to work on.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

Armygirl your cards arrived and they are awesome. Love the goodies for the sets too. Thanks for the extras and the extra cards you included for me as well. I will mark you as RCVD.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

Yayyy,,glad they arrived. And you're very welcome.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to armygirl

DC # 03112550000189556227
My return postage is going to come seperate.

SanuraScraps
Veteran
SanuraScraps
In response to PrackRat

Ladies,
I am sorry but I will not be able to complete this swap. Due to unfortunate financial circumstances and emergency family matters I couldn't complete all my cards. I do not want to hold u all up so please go on without me. I will have to take a break for a while as well. Maybe I will come back in a few go rounds but for now, I must say goodbye for a while. I'm no flaker but sometimes life happens...I'm sorry ladies.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to SanuraScraps

Thanks for letting us know, thanks hun.

Prackrat I will mark you as postal and I understand.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I will be officially postal as of today! WOOT WOOT!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Cool!

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

My second envelope will be on the way tomorrow including shipping!
Thanks again Tonya!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Ms_Pebbles

No problem hun.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

I received two lovely pkgs with cards on Saturday. I got them out of the mail today. Prackrat and Ms. Pebbles.

Lovely cards from both ladies. Lovely goodies. Ladies you are all going to love these cards, they are fabulous.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

woot woot.. you should be getting mine very soon

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I got invited to go to NY/camping for the weekend so I haven't been home since Thursday.. so I didn't make it to the post office yet.. sorry.. Tomorrow. If I can find where I put them! Ruh roh.. I had two other packages ready to mail out last week, too.. oops!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Opps!LOL!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Kim your cards arrived today. They are awesome honey. Great job. Love the goodies too. thanks for the alpha metallic stickers. Love'm.

Will mark the first page.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Oh Im so glad they are ok.. I was so worried!

yw for the hostess gift girlie girl

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Told you ladies that are new to our card swap that you would be overly critical of your work.

I loved all the cards everyone has made and if any lady doesn't like any of the cards that anyone makes. Just send them my way, I will gladly use them.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

My cards are in the mail, sent priority. I have confirmation, if needed.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Cool, thanks hun. I have two more that are on there way. I know for sure one is postal and will PM the other tonight to see if she is postal now as well. As soon as they all arrive, Mom and me will swap them out fast and will get them all back you ladies fast.

I am almost done with mine. I am sorry that I am behind. Between schoolwork, swaps, work and me and my son going to doctors alot lately. It has eaten up some of my spare time. I am sorry ladies. When your back has a pinched nerve for over a week and then something else is still wrong. And we don't know what it is, it has made me not able to bend over my craft table to create my cards and I have been with a heating pad on my back. But I am determined to get mine all done this weekend. I have some extra time off this weekend. I also have some great goodies for you ladies in your goodie bags. I plan to add some extra to you all for the wait as well.

armygirl
Diva
armygirl

I hope you will soon be feeling better from your Back pain,,,,Im excited to get these back and see all the cool creations from our Crafty ladies.

Page 11 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics