Page 12 of 15 
Username Post: CLOSED_CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/MAY-JULY ROUND        (Topic#1574259)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

Its starting to feel better. Thanks.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TJCraftyWitch

RCVD Sally's cards tonight. Lovely cards. Thanks for the hostess gift too. Love it.

I am waiting on Drayia's to come. I am finishing all mine up this weekend.

Waiting to hear from one lady, haven't heard from her and don't know if the cards are postal or not.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

yw... glad my cards made it safely.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Lookin4newideas

im back from vacay!

glad your feeling better Tonya

lucyladybug
Veteran
lucyladybug
In response to ScrapAngel4

JCI. Getting excited for the cards to arrive! It's been a stressful summer and this will cheer me up!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to lucyladybug

I am waiting on Drayias to arrive and then I will swap these out. I haven't heard from the other lady and have pmed her twice, if hers arrives when Drayia's does then I will swap all them out, if not, then some of you ladies will receive extra sets of your own. Some sent before Sanurascraps dropped out and the other is cma2a17 sets if she doesn't get hers sent in. I am finishing up mine.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Christy was working on hers about a week or two ago. She got a job promotion to so I know she's been extremely busy with that.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I know but she has been on here since then too and I have pmed her numerous times and haven't gotten a reply. I just want an update, I can understand if she is behind. I just haven't heard nothing since her last check in.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I know what you mean...

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

Tonya if you do something like this again - could I join? Depending on how many/how long to create?

Kim was telling me about this on the phone tonight. I was so excited but yet scared. I would love to trade cards or at least card toppers. I am pretty particular on which card brand I use, I dont like sending out cheap cards which is why I asked about the topper?!?!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

We make cards not toppers, but that is an idea that we could do as well. Let me think on it hun. We could choose 3 1/2 by 4 1/2 make for cards that are 4 1/4 by 5 1/2. and then do ones that are like 4 by 6 for the bigger cards. And just make numerous toppers that are embellished. They can be squared, rectangle, oval or circle. Sassie you gave me a great idea for the next round, it can be two separate ones: Toppers and cards w/ envies.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I like the idea of toppers instead of the cards.. especially if we leave the inside of the cards blank and have to provide envelopes.. why not just do the toppers, then we can provider our own cards and envelopes. This way it's cheaper to mail. And if it's a 3.5 x 4.5 topper we could put on a larger card base if that's are thing and add a frame or whatever. I like, I like...

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I know this I think i am going to add to the next round. Make two groups. And when I make two groups, I might limit to 5 in each group, so less cards to make, unless the person wants in numerous groups.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Ladies we are still waiting on Drayia's cards she is mailing them out again priority, because her darn PO lost her first set. Good thing is they were insured and they had to reimburse her, but all her hard work had to be redone. That truly sucks as we all know when we work hard on our stuff and they disappear. I told her I think her PO has a secret scrapper and she is taking her scrapping goodies at times.

So we will wait to get hers as she has been a friend and swapper/hostess of many swaps and I have made her wait on my stuff before so I am MORE then welling to wait on the new set. IF anyone doesn't want to wait, I can send your cards back to you unswapped if you don't want to wait.

I am finishing up mine as well, I have a few more to sets to make.

If Christy comes back here and checks in and lets me know she is postal then I will swap hers out as well.

Sorry for the delay ladies, but we know that life happens and the PO isn't always the most reliable way to mail anymore. They keep losing packages..ugh. I have had it happen to me several times with handmades and storebought stuff. I have learnt to insure on anything more then $10 worth of stuff.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I have np with waiting.. I understand.. and Im so glad that the PO is reimbursing her.. the CA postal service stinks

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to ScrapAngel4

I have no problem with waiting either. I've had a sad and hectic week so I'm just now about to mail you my envie that I was supposed to send days ago.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Pebbles no worries, life can kick us all in the butt at times. I know...its cool ladies and thanks for understanding.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Told it should arrive no later then Thursday Tonya, I hope you like the hostess gift. Was able to finish it and send it with package. Think it suits you to a T!!

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to Drayia

I'm still here. Life has been out of control busy... I haven't got my postage in the mail yet. Monday for sure. I have no problem waiting either. I'm too busy now to enjoy them anyway. School starts Monday so I an hoping that things will settle down. Have a great week end ladies.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to PrackRat

Cool ladies, Drayia I will let you know when they arrive and I am sure that I will love the gift. That is so thoughtful hun.

Nicole that is fine, I understand about school and stuff.

Page 12 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics