Page 13 of 15 
Username Post: CLOSED_CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/MAY-JULY ROUND        (Topic#1574259)
armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to TJCraftyWitch

JCI,,,Im good with waiting for the others.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

Thanks hun!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Heres a pic Tonya
Hostess Gift By Drayia

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Drayia

Cute Witch and Embellies Drayia.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to armygirl

I love it, thanks so much Shana.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

we all new that you would love it.. Your such a special person to us.. enjoy..

and great job Shana!!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

RCVD Shana's cards ladies. Very lovely cards, she did an awesome job and you ladies will love them. Thanks for the hostess gifts too.

I am behind on my school work because yesterday, today and tomorrow am watching my grandson during the day. I am working on school work now. I have to work all weekend. But I will get these swapped out Sunday and Monday, and get them postal I hope on Monday back to you ladies.

I truly appreciate the patience of all you ladies and sorry for being behind. Working and trying to get your degree is hard work. Leaves little play time and if you slack too much..you end up in trouble and are behind...lol. I love all that you ladies have done and created. This is a great round!!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I'm excited to see each and every card. I love looking at the gallery of cards and all the different blogs. It will be so cool to actually have some in my hands to drool over! I probably won't want to send them out to anyone! But now, I've lost my mojo for scrapping and now all I think about is how this or that would look good on a card and how I wish I didn't throw this scrap away or give that away.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

Pebbles your money came today and I plan to get those goodies.
Swapping these out this week ladies. I am sorry for the delay...you ladies are awesome.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

Cool beans! Thanks Tonya! :)

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Ms_Pebbles

I am especially awesome.. just saying...

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

Yes my friend...you sure are! LOL just joking!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

You are too funny! But I agree with Pebbles!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Lookin4newideas

HA HA!

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat

OK. I get the major slacker award. I have not make it to the post office. I can't seem to catch up. It will probably be Saturday. Sorry for the delay...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to PrackRat

Hey Nicole, I was going throught my containers of emblishments and came across some that you made years ago. It amazes me that I have been here and swapping for almost 5 years. I have some incredible pieces of art that many of my sb.com friends have made me and it was great to go throught them all again.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Ladies I have had the flu/or something for three days. I am sorry for the delay. I haven't made it to get the goodies. Mom and me are getting these swapped out this weekend and I will mail them off Monday ladies. I apologize for this. My one son has a GI procedure tomorrow before I go to work, so I will be there from 830am until noon or later. They keep scheduling these only a week out and I thought I would have this completed by now. I am not trying to be a slacker ladies so please forgive me.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

You seem to have the black cloud hanging over you. Hope you're feeling better. Hope your son's procedure went well today.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to Drayia

• Drayia Said:
Hey Nicole, I was going throught my containers of emblishments and came across some that you made years ago. It amazes me that I have been here and swapping for almost 5 years. I have some incredible pieces of art that many of my sb.com friends have made me and it was great to go throught them all again.

I know the feeling. It is amazing how time flies. We really need to work on using all those embellies. I find I do much more swapping than I do scrapbook layouts. That really needs to change.

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to PrackRat

Tonya, I hope things went well and that you're feeling better.

Page 13 of 15 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics