Username Post: CLOSED_CMM Swap-2012-Private/Invite Only/MAY-JULY ROUND        (Topic#1574259)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Lookin4newideas

Cool, sounds like you have a plan hun. I love having my AC, I had to do most of last summer without it, I was miserable.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Donna, your cards made it here and they look lovely as always. I will mark your name on the baggies for you. You ladies have some great cards coming your way.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Its Canada's Birthday today, so Happy Canada Day!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Drayia

I came home last night..My sister lost power Friday afternoon around 4pm. here's why:

downed tree limb that caused my sister's power outage (left side of street) By Lookin4newideas

downed tree limb that caused power outage at my sister's house(right side) By Lookin4newideas

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Happy Canada Day Drayia.

Geez Sally very lovely. We have another storm going on right now here in Columbus.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Just what you needed. Hopefully that one wasn't as bad as the one Friday evening. My sister and I went out to eat Friday night with some friends of hers and all the kids. We were saying how in the Cleveland area, the power company routinely trims back the trees and branches away from the power lines every year or every other year. Too bad they didn't do that in Columbus.

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles

jci

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Oh they will now after all this, they always do it after the fact. Happens every time, they wait til we have an issue and then cut trees back.

Thanks for the check in.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

Ok, I'm locking myself in, no one bother me until I'm done.. how many days do we have left?

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to cma2a17

Checking in. Working on some more cards tonight.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to PrackRat

Hi everyone not sure how long internet will last. Tech not available until next Monday so if you dont see me that is why..

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Cool ladies. You will get your service and usage back Shana.Its cool.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

I made 15 cards today, so with the 7 I made previous, that's 22, I still need 27... that's a lotta cards. But.. I'm really having fun with this batch of cards. I'm finally putting all my swap stuff from the past year to good use and in the back of my mind I'm thinking, I don't want to give these away now! But then, I think I'll be getting the same, if not even better, in return!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

got my new E2 today will be cutting for all the cards now!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Yes we all make great cards and love to swap them. I get some fro these swaps and don't want to use them at times...lol.

I am working on some of mine tomorrow too and some all this weekend.

cma2a17
Governor
cma2a17

Happy 4th of July ladies!

PrackRat
Diva
PrackRat
In response to cma2a17

Happy 4th.
I'm making progress. I got some cards done. I'm not sure how many more I need. Just chuggin' along.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to PrackRat

same here.. it's supposed to be in the 100's this weekend. I'm not going anywhere. Sunday, I have to drive my daughter down to Columbus, she'll be babysitting my niece and nephew next week, other than that, I'll be busy making cards.

I can almost hand deliver them next weekend when I go to pick her up, TJ. I still have to find out what's going with my sister, not sure if she got her power or phone back on yet.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I just started on making my cards.. I made 2! I better get cracking.. Im such a procrastinator!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to ScrapAngel4

LOL and I thought I needed to be locked in my room!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics