Time to vote, ladies!
Pick your top three favorite lifts from this cycle and PM me with your votes. Do not vote for your own lift. I'll give you a vote for voting. Highest vote getter wins. If there is a tie, or if the voting is really close, I'll put up a poll of the top three or four.
Thanks for playing!
When I first started scrapbooking in 2004, I did not understand scraplifting. I teach school, and it felt like cheating to take someone else's project and copy it. But I've learned that it's not really copying - it's more like research, as long as you quote the source. In fact, MOST scrappers take it as the ultimate compliment when someone likes their work enough to want to recreate it for their own albums. I know it flatters ME when someone lifts one of my little projects. And I've marked almost 200 projects in the gallery as "favorite" with a plan to lift them some day.
This challenge is simple: Go into all those layouts you have checked as 'favorite', choose one and lift it!
Lifting means to take an element, design, style or format of another LO you admire, apply it to one of your LOs and make it your own.
Home for Christmas by Kobe2256
Joyful Christmas by GentlewoodFarms
1. No sign-ups required, join anytime!
2. Any size of layout, digital or paper, one or 2-pages are allowed.
3. You must share the link or photo of the LO you lifted.
4. Only one layout per person can be submitted for judging, but you are welcome to share other pages you've done!
5. You MUST allow public embedding to be entered into the challenge.
6. Please source any products you use. It's a great reference for the rest of us!
7. Layouts must be new as of today, and must be posted by midnight, May 31.
8. When the challenge ends, I'll collect votes. Don’t vote for yourself, you'll get a vote for voting.
9. I'll put top five into a poll.
10. Give love = Get love.
11. Have fun! (duh!)
ALLOWING PUBLIC EMBEDDING:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Click on 'Edit Image' tab at the top on the left side of the layout.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left side.
4. Check the box that says, ‘Allow Public Embedding’.
LINKING LAYOUTS TO THE THREAD:
1. Go to the layout in your gallery.
2. Go to the Share section on the left-hand side and click on ‘Share Anywhere'.
3. Click on 'IMG code' button.
4. Copy and paste the code which starts [url...] into the forum thread.
The Train I Almost Missed by GentlewoodFarms
1. AngieO's Lift You Take My Breath Away
Original by Gabriellep
2. Msnickers2's Lift Jolly
Original by Maria Featon
3. Laurink's Lift The Flavours of Laos
Original by Triplett06
4. Ariyavatkul's Lift Special moments
Original by Kariyava
5. FinallyMama's Lift DOC
Original by Lynnde
6. Cox3349's Lift Night Stalking the Crabs in OBX
Original by Chicscrapper29
7. JackeetheGreat's Lift Family Fun
Original by -Robbie-
8. Seattlerain23's Lift Michelle Brook
Original by Mgiov
9. Apa Kabar's Lift Home
Original by Jenny41180
10. Tinadn's Lift Shell Seeker
Original by Cox3349
11. ChansGram's Lift Brusha-Brusha-Brusha
Original by Apa Kabar
12. Tracy F's Lift Pink challenge
Original by Njr007
13. Marcilb's Lift You won my Heart...
Original by Mommyto2
14. Carbphrek's Lift little snap shot
Original by Jacksonsmama
15. MissaOnTheRun's Lift Making Music
Original by Jenn7
16. Renaylucy's Lift PLUTO
Original by Amancuso
17. GentlewoodFarms's Lift All American Girl
Original by Luzma
18. Newtoscrapping2011's Lift Remember This
Original by Steph Devlin
19. YourScrapAttack's Lift just me
Original by MissaOnTheRun
20. Lpeeps's Lift My Boy
Original by Liz Qualman
21. Sasload4's Lift All things English...
Original by Renaylucy
22. NMscrapper's Lift Family Ties
Original by Jennaroo
23. JackeetheGreat's Lift Bella
Original by Luuuuv2scrap
24. Vincarash's Lift pretty as a peacock
Original by Dancinirish90
25. Tessa In Montreal's Lift My 2 Men
Original by Jk73
26. SonjaC's Lift Sunny Day
Original by madmatter