Page 3 of 50 
Username Post: MAY - New Layouts        (Topic#1574347)
Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to babigirl

babigirl- congrats!

jci

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Twinlets Mama

Jeannie---FRUIT NINJA!!!!!!!!!! It so rocks...and people think you are craaaazzzyyy for sitting alone and giggling alot! I looked up after playing it for about 10 min in the waiting room and this man across the room was laughing at me!
Congrats on the anniversary Shatema!
I'm covered in paint so I better get cleaned up...

Thanks everyone for DH for the well wishes. I love his surgeon and I do have lots of faith in his talent!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Good evening!!!

Oh, I LOVE Fruit Ninja!! I also play Words with Friends and Draw Something on my Kindle Fire. I, of course, read books on it. Oh, we also subscribe to Netflix and I can't watch movies on it too.

ACU2H

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

aaaaaaaaay ya! Juciy Fruit! lol

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

Welcome babigirl! Happy anniversary!!

Terry...so your dh thinks he's going to be up and back to normal the day after hernia surgery? Ummmm, I don't think so! My dh has had 3. (one when he was in his 20's...then he had one done on the other side several years ago...and the last one he had was to repair the one he had done when he was young)... I don't remember him getting up and around the next day...if anything, he was in down and around in bed!

Anna, I bet you're getting excited for the remodeling job to be completed!! I would be!

Yes, my sister gave me a DEFINITE challenge!! I'm going to have to write it all down there's so many requirements! I should be done with it in about 6 months!

I'm going to have to check out some of those games for my ipad...right now I'm stuck on Bejeweled...I know, OLD SCHOOL~... but I'm addicted to it!

Anyone watching DWTS?? Judges finally gave the first 30 of the season... to Maria and Derek..

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to Scrapkaty

(sneaks in and drops off a digi)

Red Hot Latin 2012 By DNA301

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to DNA301

Good morning!

Ali, do you have elbow pain with your carpel tunnel?

Shatema, congrats on your anniversary. Hope you got to go out to dinner last night!

Yep, I'm watching DWTS. Maria and Derek are not my favs but they do a good job. I really like Donald and Peta! I think they are an awesome dancing couple! I cannot believe Melissa
Gilbert is still around! Tonight I will have to channel hop since The Biggest Loser ends tonight!

I'm ready for the kitchen redo to be over. I just hope all goes well today. I'm ready to get back to scrappiing now.

Have a good day ladies!

Edited by Anna C on 05-01-12 02:28 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to babigirl

Morning- worked most of yesterday. I DID finally get to scrap last night though. Got three layouts done. Taking photos in a few.

Katy~ Happy Birthday!!!

Shatema- Happy Anniversary!

Cheryl- have you tried the new "Scramble with Friends". I am addicted to that on my droid!! I also play words with friends and draw something once in a while.

Terry~ Hope your hubby has a quick recovery!! Depending on the hernia he may or may not need to rest for a few days lol My friend had an umbilical hernia and was okay to go to work the next day, but a few others I know had ones that were pretty bad and they were in bed for a few days. I have to have one repaired when the baby is born and I am not looking forward to it.

Jeannie- I am pretty far behind too! I was thinking the exact !@#$%^&*() thing!! LOL

Jo- Glad your move went well and yes!! LOL One trifle per day sounds great!! LOL

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Anna C

Morning ladies!

Happy Anniversary Shatema!! I hope you and your hubby get to go out after work

LOL@Jeannie! I said the same thing to myself. You have to man this post 24/7 not to get behind lol

Terry-keeping your hubby in my prayers. My hubby had hernia surgery a few years ago too. If I recall correctly he was out of work for like 6 weeks

Thanks for sharing your name Ali!

Mel-your plants are gorgeous!! You have quite the variety there

Can't wait to see pics of your finished remodel Anna-I bet you can't wait til its all over!

Yay for your new facet Ali! Very sweet of your dad

I hope you find you mojo Katy! Ugh...hate when that happens. So whats this challenge your sister gave you? I'm curious lol

Sounds like you're having a blast Jojo! Hard work but very rewarding

I'm gonna have to look into Fruit Ninja now lol I play Draw Something...but have been slacking lately

I see you sneaking in there Ashley!

Hi hi to everyone else!

Here's one I did over the weekend.Poor guy was exausted by the end of the day. Of course I had to scrap it..hee hee hee

Before and After By DittoBabyGirl

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to babigirl

happy anniversary shatema hope you and dh have a great and sweet day

happy birthday sweet katy (send me your addy)

donna awesome layout,love everything you did

terry your dh is still in my daily prayer

mandi it almost over with

ashley awesome layout and pic girlfriend

anna cannot wait to see the pics of your repairs

ali and jeannie and jo/cathe/tish

first 2 layout for may

adam* By Tealbrand

yourdayadam* By Tealbrand

still waitin on new plants from bupee some of my plants was damaged from shipping and trying to see if they pull too

Edited by tealbrand on 05-01-12 05:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to tealbrand

H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y Katy!!!!!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Happy Birthday to Katy!!!

I got up my cheese dip for my daughter's class, dropped her off at school, went to the grocery store, put away the groceries and started a load of laundry. Whew!! I am exhausted already and it's only 9:00 a.m.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to tealbrand

Morning gals!!!

Rainy, raw, Monday morning...YUCK! Thankfully I got some stuff done yesterday! Guess it'll be a day of rest and relaxing....somewhat....there's plenty still to do.

Happy Birthday Katy!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Mandi... one per week!!! one per day....hey if ya wanna!!! LOL!!!

What do yout think my chances are of having Hubby go out into the rain, next door to the other cabin basement and have him drag out my scrappin goodies???? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM....slim!!!!

wishful thinking is just that.... wishful.... thinking.

The weather is suppose to be glorious come this w/e...If so, I plan on making a run to the nursery and buying meself some beautiful plants!!! Hey opening is only two weeks away after all! Plans for the store have been backburnered....for now... need to finish up the sites. We'll get er done....at some point. I'm thinking by the fourth of July.... more than wishful thinking.,just need the time to do it!!! After all...it is to be a money maker...not millions mind you, but an income never the less.

So How goes it in your neck of the woods????? Hows the weather, are the little ones feeling better??? I hope so...Been praying for them.

There's a SB contest on FB... more entries for you the more friends you "invite"....
I need more friends....LOL!!!!

OK off to start laundry and to unpack yet another box.....

One of these days soon I'll be taking some pics about the property...and hope to post them soon. What I really want to do is start my Scrapbook of the Bog and of moving to the Campground........

Phrase of the Day...

Ideas are Bliss...you think of them, write them down....and then.... you rethink them again and again...at a slow simmer till you get them right!

Sorry for the ramble....it's a janis joplin kinda day....

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a mercedes benz...my friends all drive porsches...I must make amends......

toodles!!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Jojo Noons

good morning

Whew a lot to catch up on.

Welcome Shetema- I'm Cathe, I live in northern Illinois. I am married, have two adult children, both are married and both have a boy and a girl. Sure hope you don't have to cook on your anniversary!

Happy birthday Katy!!

Terry- prayers for your dh

Anna- remodel almost done, yhea! can't wait to see picts. We did a remodel 20 yrs. ago to the kitchen. it still is my "new kitchen" to me

JoJo- I'm sure Wild Bill would go get your scrappy things....if you know how to ask.

DWTS I love it!! I've always voted for the blonde lady who sings, but last night... man they all kicked it up a notch. Melissa needs to go.

Hi to all, better go get something done.

Oh...who is going to participate in National Scrapbook day on sb.com on Sat?

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:

I got up my cheese dip for my daughter's class, dropped her off at school, went to the grocery store, put away the groceries and started a load of laundry. Whew!! I am exhausted already and it's only 9:00 a.m.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!

and I'm still in my robe! shame on me!!!

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to scrappin 2

Yes!! Only 25 days left until my actual due date!! We are really getting excited and can't wait. Even Natalia asks "when my baby come home?" lol

Here is a layout from me. I have to work for an hour, and then I will be back to get caught up indefinitely!! I have the day to myself (until 4:30)!!

eigth grade By SQ Mandi

carbphrek
Idol
carbphrek
In response to scrappin 2

mel - 15yrs! they have to live there 15yrs! dumb
scrapping mel should be called planting mel during the spring months...oh I see she dropped a few off while I playing catch up.

thanks cheryl for doing a great job hosting in april.

terry- here's to you get more $$, hope your dh recovers as quickly as he think he will

anna - this weekend? fingers crossed for you

welcome shatema & happy anniversary. dh & I reached 20yrs this past dec. 21.

I see you ashley

katy - any luck on tracking down your mojo? Happy Birthday!

mandi - how's leandra doing? you getting anywhere with the schooling? We had school yesterday in Hillsborough co.

hi cathe, ali, jeannie, denise, donna

Jo - we want to see pictures!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to carbphrek

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to rockmom

Wow, was I ever behind!! Lol

Anna- I have definite pain in my right elbow. Not in the left one. Maybe because I'm right hand dominant? Not sure...

Happy birthday Katy!

I LOVE my new faucet! No more leaking, the hot water is where it should be and the handle doesn't twist all the way around anymore, which means it turns off the way it's supposed to as well will post a pic later...

JoJo- I bet the campground will look phenomenal when it's done

Our niece has a hernia, too, but the drs here won't do anything about it because it isnt causing her any serious problems. I kinda think it's dumb. It shouldn't be there, so why not remove it?

Hi hi to everyone else

Twinlets Mama
Mayor
Twinlets Mama
In response to Twinlets Mama

Oh--cathe I'm hoping to participate on Saturday!

Page 3 of 50 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics