Username Post: OH NO chipboard adhesive question        (Topic#1574351)
anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11

I am adding the last 3 things on my beautiful horse page. I guess a lot of the chipboard I used has been adhesive back. This one is shiny on the back too. Both of my glue dots will not work. neither will my tape runner & photo tape. I so don't want to use my ATG because this is going on the corner of the photo & I know the atg doesn't move around & I am so scared to ruin this pic & page.
I do have pop dots. I also have the Scotch quick dry tacky glue. Has anyone used it? What do you guys use?

NEVER MIND !!!! I AM SO STUPID!! MINE HAD ADHESIVE BACK!! I am such a fool! I can breath again though since I won't screw up this page

Edited by anda11 on 04-29-12 02:07 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to anda11

LOL! I was going to suggest glossy accents it will stick down most things so will best Glue ever.

meela
meela 
Resident
meela
  • meela on 04-29-12 04:37 PM
In response to Sneezy1956

he he, the shiny part was probably the removable sticker backing. I have used scotch quick dry tacky glue and love it. I also like Glossy accents or diamond glaze for tough to stick stuff. Best wishes with your project!!!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to meela

I was going to suggest Xyron if you have one....I've used it before and works great!

Alison

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to kiyawinn

I would suggest either glossy accents or tombow glue.

SandraB.
Veteran
SandraB.
In response to kiyawinn

I would suggest either glossy accents or tombow glue. I've had good luck with both of them.

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 04-30-12 05:16 AM
In response to SandraB.

Glad you got it worked out. I was going to suggest a glue. Zip dry or claudine helmuth's multi medium matte would work well. I like both of those. I do use my ATG on chipboard as well.

Beware if you glue something, you will not be able to move it once the glue dries. The ATG is a little more forgiving.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics